Wet and Better 127

The Bad Teacher

"There's something you should know
I pray that you decide to
Open your heart and let me show
Enchanted worlds of fairy tales
A wonderland of love."

 

 

 

Let's start the second to the last chapter? Nah, just a minute. I just wanna say thank you guys for supporting this fic up until this end, I know I cannot reply to your every request like having a sequel because I'm planning a new fic ahead. But if ever I get my head bumped by Jessica Jung's pretty pictures.. I dunno. Maybe? The quote above is a song lyrics.. If you guys are wondering what song it is; For All of My Life by Makeyourmamaproud.

 

We'll now we can start..? :) Ofcourse! 


 

 

Wet and Better 127

 

 "H-hello! Good afternoon.." Okay, this flower shop is the only shop I know which sells flowers around our town. They probably think I'm a flower maniac or a hippy or a nature freak already.. I have bought flowers here for how many times already?

 "Good afternoon young lady!" It's the shop owner. He's an old man.

 "I'd like to buy some flowers, sir." I looked around the shop, choosing the correct combinations. I want a red rose with some white. Well Sica loves white, yep yep.

 He went inside his shack, hmm? Wonder why? I waited patiently for the owners’ comeback. I looked at myself at the mirror; I wonder what will Ms. Jung say? I'm guessing she'll be shocked. Oh well, it all depends on how I deliver my words. I look okay right?

 "You look okay young lady don't worry.." It's the owner. He held a large beautiful bouquet on his arms. "T-thanks." I bow to him, hehe. He gave me the bouquet and asked him how much was it but he only laughed.

 "I admire kids like you.." He said. Woah! Old man it's not how it will go, I don't like old men. Sheesh! Scary!

 "Uhmm.. So uhh.. How much?" It’s scary. I better leave as soon as possible..

 "Oh, I mean.. I think young people these days should look up to your expression of love." What? Come again?

 "Kids these days are not into the old fashioned courting anymore.. Phones and internet is the way to show love." Oh.. I'm kinda getting his idea. Why didn't I think of that? I could have just texted Ms. Jung my feelings! Or emailed her! Damn it Yoona, a big idiot!

 "You always buy flowers; didn't you think this such a boring of expressing love?"

 I shook my head. "I think not. I think these flowers suit her nicely.." Yes. With Jessica's beauty, she deserves an effort. Jessica's like a beautiful flower that needs to be held with care.

 "That's why I said I admire you kiddo!" He laughed again. I kinda smiled at it. "Good luck!" He turned his back on me and walked back to the counter. I followed him to pay for the bouquet.

 "It's free young lady." He said. What?

 "R-really?" Alright! This will save me money! Oh yea! "Thank you! Thank you sir!" I gave him a hand shake and really bow again and again.

 "No need to. Let me meet this lucky receiver of this special bouquet okay?" I nod my head. Okay, you'll be stunned by her beauty! She's a goddess! Yet that is if..

 "If I can.. I will bring her here." I smiled.

 

 

 

 I exited the shop with so much appreciation to the owner. Kekek! Lucky! Okay so I still have an hour. A gift! Maybe I should buy one? I still have the money I didn't spend for the flowers anyways. A dress? A perfume? A lingerie? Haha! A y see-through pajama? Oh my mind. What am I thinking! Ms. Jung might hit my stomach with those kinds of exotic gifts.

 I decided to buy a pen, it was white and it was really cute. I walked outside the store and I noticed a bunch of kids kicking something.

 "Haha! Take that!" Oh ! It's a kitten!

 "Hey stop that!" I pulled the shirt of the kid, he was shocked at me. "Get lo-.." I told the kids picking on the kitten. Yet before they ran, one kid stomped on my foot darn it.

 Oh well.. Geez, damn these kids the little creature is so terrified.

 "Hey, come here.." I bended down to the little fella, it was a kitten colored orange striped; kinda like Garfield but Garfield in starvation. I grabbed the kitten, it kinda scratched my palm but who cares? It was so cute!

 "Neh. Don't worry.. Those bullies are gone." The kitten kinda brushed its head on my shoulder. Hehe, it's sweet. So now I'm a loser saving my kind!

 Then I remembered the time. Oh no, I'll be late! I left the kitten on the ground, but I gave it a milk bar I had on my pocket before I left. "Bye bye Garfield!" I waved bye to it but..

 Oh no..

 

 Not now.

 

 

 I looked up to the sky, it's rain drops. I looked down to the kitten, it was scratching my shoe. No, it was getting shelter from the rain.. But I need to go little fella.

 "You need to fin.." Poor fella. Oh what the hell! I picked it up, but the rain got heavier damn it. I forgot my umbrella! Oh no the bouquet! ! Oh no..

 

 "Geez.." Sigh.

 

 I hid the kitten underneath my blazer and I held the bouquet soaked in wet with me. I'm running. I'm so late! The bus stop didn't have any bus stopping on it darn it! So just.. Uhg! Run Yoona!

 Oh no, look at me now! How will Ms. Jung like me when I look like a total sorry ? Geez. I give up.. I knew it, I was born a loser. Damn it.

 

 

 It's the cafe. I see Taeyeon and Tiffany inside but where's Ms. Jung? Wait why is Taeyeon wearing a cow boy hat? Is there a party?

 I quickly ran inside the cafe. Tiffany and Taeyeon approached me, looking at me quite glaring.

 "What happen to you?!" Tiffany asked.

 "Why are you so late?!" Taeyeon asked. The hat.. Damn that hat. I was breathing heavily from all the running, I took a deep breath.

 "Wh-where's Ms. Jung?" Please don't tell me she left already. Please.. Taeyeon, Tiffany..

 "She already left." Taeyeon said. Oh no.. I rubbed my so wet hair. Darn it!

 I opened my blazer, it was that kitten. I held it and placed the boquet on Taeyeon and Tiffany's table. "Why aren't you texting?" I showed Tiffany my phone; it malfunctioned because it got soaked in wet. Great. I wasn't informed Ms. Jung said she'll leave after 15 minutes! Sigh.

 "Try next time, Yoona." I don't feel any.. Geez. Just when I look good and I practiced everything..

 

 I looked at the kitten on our table, darn this fella. You got me into trouble! It was pointing outside, what? A shiny car? It's a shiny car! What do you want from that? Troublesome fella. Hmp!

 

 "Wait.."

 

 I-It's Ms. Jung's car!

 

 I quickly grabbed a rose but that kitten suddenly bit my finger. "O-Oww!" Okay you'll come with me!

 "Y-Yoona hey! We have an umbrella!"

 

 I don't care, need to quickly run outside. I tapped on the door of the car. "Jessica! Yah! Jessica!" It backed up. Alright she saw me! Alright Garfield! I kissed the kitten. "Well done.." Hehe at least it did me good somehow.

 It's her, Jessica came out of her car, opening a white umbrella. She looked simple, skinny jeans paired with a blue long sleeves.

 "Yoona?" I miss that face. Still beautiful.. My bouquet! Oh.. It's ruined.

 "H-here!" I showed her a rose, totally dipped in water. , so embarrassing, I quickly threw it to the ground. "S-sorry.. Really sorry, I'm la-late.." Damn it. My plan's ruined!

 "You're my date?" She asked, but she kinda shouted as the rain was really loud.

 I simply nod my head. She came closer to me, aided me with her umbrella.

 "Taeyeon and Tiffany set us up. Damn those two!" She said, closer she's still beautiful. Oh Jessica.. Oh yeah my confession! Yoona speak up. The little kitten suddenly jumped on Sica's . Whew! ert! "I-is this your pet?" She asked. I shook my head no. No-no-no! I won't teach my pet to jump on people's s!

 "No? Could you just give it to me then?"

 Jessica gave me the umbrella and she happily played with the kitten. Two cats are playing in front of me.. Jessicat and Garfield.

 "Thank you." I shook my head, come on speak up! Oh the pen! I brought it out and she looked at it. "A gift?" She took it. I said yes. "Thank you again.." Again. Geez Yoona go speak up!

 "Ms- Jessica.." I'm trembling. Come on Yoona, be strong say it! "Oh wait a sec okay.. My umbrella?" I gave her the umbrella. She bended down and laid the kitten on the ground, underneath her umbrella. Weh?

 "You'll get wet." I said, she smiled and looked up to the sky. "Already wet." She chuckled. What's so funny about that? Hmm..

 "You'll catch a cold." I put my hands over her head but she pulled back.

 "I'll be fine." No you won’t. I took the umbrella but she pushed my hand back to place the umbrella back.  "Uhmm..." She held on my hand.

 "We're out on a date right?" She said. I nod my head heavily. Yes-yes-yes. She smiled looked at her feet.

 "You know I've never bathed in the rain."

 "I-its quite refreshing.." I said as she acted kinda cute, playing with her toes.

 "Yes, very.." She looked up to me and smiled. Were drenched in water, yet her smile was marvelous.

 "J-Jessica.." She looked up to me, pouting. "I told you not to call me that!" She's so cute! "Okay.. Ms. J-Jung.." Yoona just tell her.

 

 "I-.."

 "Yah Yoona.."

 "Ms. J- I-I.."

 "I've thought about stuff.. And.."

 "Plea-please.."

 "I've realized some things abo-"

 "Ms. J-Jung please li-listen."

 "You listen to me!"

 "Uhg.. B-b-but I-I need to-to tell yo-"

 "What I need to say is much important Yoona Im! So listen to me.. Okay?!" That shut me up. She's meant to be a teacher.

 "Okay.. Y-you f-first.." I smiled, holding her two hands. Somehow its getting cold.

 "I change my mind you first." Ehh?

 "But I-I thought.."

 "You first! Or I'll change my mind quick."

 "Ms-Jung.. Please listen.. Please bel-believe me.." Okay here goes.

 "It’s getting cold.. Hurry."

 "Oh-oh okay.. Ms. Jung.."

 "Uhg.. Just spill it!"

 "I love you." Ms. Jung I do! I love you..

 "Yoona?"

 

 I.. Wait. I can't breathe.

 

 "Didn't you hear Yoona? I said, I love you! Damn it, you made me wait for too long that I have to be the one to confess the obvious!" Wait what?! She's the one who said I love you? Not me? But I thought..?!

 She changed her mind quick, figures.

 "I guess you.. don't feel the same then?" She turned away. Oh no! I-It’s not like that!

 "No-no!" Oh shyt! My mouth lost its words. Speak up damn it!

 "I love you too!" I hugged her. Yes! Finally! Wooooh! Booyaah! I said it! Yes-yes-yeaaaah!

 She then broke the hug and smiled. This feeling, it’s definitely good. It feels better than anything..

 "Feels like ." She laughed. "Better than that.." She added.

 "Yet Yoona.. You're a very cheap date. You'll only buy me a pen.. And were under the rain." I took her hand. We grabbed our pet kitten and we went inside the cafe. Taeyeon's treat anyways.. Hey! She said she'll pay for what we eat, as long as it's for our date! Keke~

 Still.. I wish I wore a hat as cool as Taeyeon's. Maybe Jessica will find it very cool cause' Taeyeon is cool!

 

 


 

Ayiie~ YoonSic hwaiting! :) One last chapter and I can close this fic. Thank you guys again! I had fun with everyone of yous.. I hope you guys can still support me on my next fic. My next fic might feature my OTP, YoonHyun. Which will be my first time to feature them as the main pairing in my fic. ♥

 

Hwaiting~! Awe, I am so gonna miss Loser Yoongie and Ms. Jungie TT TT 

though I am not a YoonSic shipper.. Thank you to the shippers who accepted me seriously. But I can't.. I'm still a loyalist in the end. XD 

 

-choikufu