English Teacher

The Bad Teacher

 

 

 

ENGLISH TEACHER 101

 

 Three weeks before that night.. It began like this..

 

 

 Boring, afternoon English class. I am Yoona Im, derp loser yeah whatever. I sat in the seat far to the back third row away from the window, see from that kind of seat obviously I'm not the main character damn. You know how high school drama protagonists always seats near the window? Well I don't. I'm a loser probably.

 

 My classmates are happily chatting with their buddies, I don't have any friends, I guess. Ever since our family moved here from my 6th grade, I failed to find a friend on my own. I don't know, I just don't feel like hanging out. Just being in my room alone was enough, see? Loser Yoona. No need to rub it in my face, I know what I am. Geez.

 In school, I'm here currently drawing doodles of a monster named Nemesis, he's a cool monster from Resident Evil 3. I'm fond of games.. Horror, guns and girls in short skirts, kick . Jill Valentine is major hot, zombies are lucky, very lucky flesh-eating bastards.

 I am now doodling Jill Valentine and Nemesis clock tower battle, this is the awesome battle scene wher-

 

 "What's this? Weren't you listening?" Apparently someone grabbed my notebook. I looked up to whoever it is, no I won't fight back. "A Stick and a flower?" She asked, don't you appreciate the beauty of imagination?! That's the clock tower and Nemesis!

 "Yoona.. Im, that's your name, right?" She asked, I nod. My classmates are suddenly laughing, why the hell? Did they all become crazy freaks?! "Yoona, in case you are not aware, I'm your new English teacher." She explained, oh she's our new teacher. Wai-Wait!? She is? But I thought she's one of my classmates?! Seriously?!

 She hovered back to her table, she's not so tall just average. She sat on her table, cross legs. I see ert boys of my class breaking their necks for her. Idiots.

 "As I was saying earlier, my name is Ms. Jung and I'll be third year section C, English teacher from now on. Questions?" Ms. Jung has a very baby face, but I bet she's on her 30s, she's a teacher duhh. Maybe she just did some surgery or she's a natural baby face? Or maybe she's just.. Young?

 My classmates we're all hands up high, probably on the urge to ask her personal questions. Poor teacher, oh well.

 "Ms. Jung, are you married?" The guy from the seats near the window asked, main character seats.

 "No. I'm currently single." Wow, she dared answer so bluntly? That's a personal question yet it didn't matter to her? "Last question before we start." Awee.. Already? My classmates awed as well. Who cares, can we just go home?!

 "Loser!" Aw !

 "Yes, Yoona?" I am standing now, what the hell? My classmate suddenly poked me that's why I was so surprised that I stood up. Damn you, and you're still laughing. Curse you! May zombies roam your room!

 Oh uh, back to my English teacher. "You can ask me one last question, Yoona.." Ms. Jung smiled at me. Well she looks cute. "Uhm.. M-Ms. Jung.." I can hear my classmates whisper questions to me. So many damn many, so loud! Shut up you guys! I can't think! How about her age? But that’s too pers-

 "Ask her color!"

 "Ms. Jung what's your color!?" Oh ! What did I just say, my pathetic classmates thanks for the coaching. Damn life!

 "My color?" Ms. Jung's angry, I can feel it. I mean who wouldn't? She took a deep breath, stood up and looked at me straight. Oh shi- detention.

 "Detention later, Yoona." Oh no. Gracious life.. And I just wanna go home and play my game consoles. I sat defeated while my classmates are laughing their asses on me. Great, just great. This class is worse and English class is the worst!

 

 I am now here, after class detention. Dear gods, I just wanna go home and play my favorite games! There she is in front of me, Ms. Jung still busy on her laptop, typing. I wonder what she's typing? Our classroom is empty, I bet my classmates are chatting and laughing on how I got my dumb in trouble on the new teacher. New teachers always give the worst punishments, I bet Ms. Jung is one of them.

 But somehow, she's different. Looking at Ms. Jung, she's pretty and has a beautiful brown hair. If she were my classmate, this school would have labeled her 'Queen B.'. But really Ms. Jung how old are you?

 Back to reality, Ms. Jung took off her reading glasses. She stood up, cross arms. In front of me, she looked at me so cold. Maybe Queen B. was a wrong name.. Ice Princess was better.

 "What did you ask me earlier?" She asked. Do I have to humiliate myself even more? Just give me your punishment! Geez. "My color. Right?" Correct. Now am I the teacher here?

 Ms. Jung smirked. She bended down, and lifted her skirt a bit. Wait?! -Major ! I-Is she taking off her ?! She's sliding a red down to her toes, is this for real?! T-this is a-a crazy !

 "Now do you know what color it is?" Ms. Jung, my English teacher is handing over a red colored piece of fabric called to me. This is crazy and sick, and apparently my English teacher is! She laid it on my desk and walked towards the door.

 "Yoona, you have an assignment. Bring that and that to my house later.. And you need to get that on me." She pointed at the then the laptop and on the again. What the crazy is this?! I mean-I don't-wait!

 

 But for 10 minutes, I remained seated. I was so devastated on how my English teacher gaved me her . No I did not touch it, no way I would! I need to get over it, but what am I suppose to do? Go to her house like she told me? Or just leave this as it is, go home with a laptop and a on my bag? Or I can drop it by the faculty, saying Ms. Jung left it? Left her ..? Seriously?! How can anyone leave without their underwear?! W-wait she'll go home without her ?! T-that’s absurd! And kinda.. Crazy..

 

 Ms. Jung y-you're a crazy woman.. You’re a crazy teacher..

 

 

 


 

 

Yoona, Yoona, Yoona. Yoona fits the role very well right? Anyways, next chapter will be updated soon. So better tune in guys.. And tell me what you guys think?

 

 

 

-choikufu