Breaking - The Beginning

Broken Beyond Repair

Chapter Two:Breaking - The Beginning


Junsu smiled in satisfaction after leaving the dark room Yunho would have to stay in until nothing was left of him anymore beside an empty shell.He would make sure to take every single spark of hope from him,making him drown in agony and pain.

"A few days more and he's going to break." Yoochun muttered as they walked up the stairs which led to the 'normal' part of the Kim Residence,seeing his boyfriend nodding at him in response.

"Boss." Joongki called out and caused the blue-haired man to look at him questioningly."Ah In has returned with Young Master Jaejoong's son."

"How is he?" Junsu asked with a gentle smile,but before Joongki got the chance to answer,Ah In has already arriven and was now approaching him with a sleeping baby in his arms.

"He is well,boss." Ah In assured as he placed the baby into his boss' arms carefully."His name is Moonbin."

"Moonbin...the name is beautiful." Yoochun uttered as he stepped closer and pressed a soft kiss onto the baby's forehead before he looked up to meet Ah In's gaze."Did you have much trouble to get him?"

"Not at all,Yoochun ssi."

"Is the new room for Moonbin prepared,Joongki?"

"Yes,Yoochun ssi."

Yoochun nodded in recognition at the answer,smiling in contentment."Both of you can go now."

"Yes,Yoochun ssi." Joongki and Ah In answered in unison before excusing themselves while the couple made their way towards Moonbin's newly decorated room.

Right after they have talked about taking Moonbin home with them,Junsu and Yoochun have made sure to tell some of their people to get everything ready to welcome their new family member,wanting only the best for the baby boy.

The room was painted in a gentle blue,the white funiture making it look bright and welcoming.The curtains were dark blue with several white cloud prints on them,reminding of the sky that Junsu had wanted to bring into his nephew's private area.

Junsu rocked Moonbin back and forth in his arms,his gentle gaze fixated on the cute being's face as a smile graced his pink lips.He hummed a soft tune when Moonbin started to stir a little - apparently about to wake up - and lulled him back to sleep softly.Yoochun watched them adoringly before he pressed a soft kiss onto Junsu's forehead.

"We should go to sleep as well,hm?" Yoochun cooed and got a gentle nod from Junsu in return,watching how his lover pressed a soft kiss onto Moonbin's forehead before he placed the little angel into the new crib gently,placing the little blanket over him protectively.

"Good night,little angel..."

oOo

- Jung Residence,9 pm -

"What do you mean my nephew is gone?" Changmin barked at the still shocked and shivering employees standing in one line infront of him,their heads lowered in fear.

"There were too many of them,Young Master Changmin...they were heavily armed and came out of nowhere." One of the guards then answered,practically begging for Changmin to understand that whoever took Moonbin away didn't give them the slightest chance to stop them.

Changmin let out a cry of frustration and despair,messaging his temple when he felt his head throbbing in pain.When he came home from a nice evening at a friend's house about 5 minutes ago,the last thing he expected to hear was that a group of armed men practically stormed into the house without any warning to take his nephew with them.

And actually,he knew that he couldn't really blame the employees for not being able to stop the intruders.They have been outnumbered and the guards - as competent as they were - simply had no chance to go against a group twice as big as theirs.The rest of the employees in the room consisted of a middle-aged babysitter,two weak maids,two elderly servants and a rather fat chef that reminded him more of a big bear than anything else.

"Has anyone called Yunho hyung yet?"

"Young Master Yunho didn't answer any call.We were trying to contact him until you came." Moonbin's babysitter - a very soft spoken woman named Sae Rom - answered a bit shakily.

Changmin got his cellphone out to try calling his brother personally when the ringing of the doorbell coming from the entrance of the house caught his attention."Must be the police."

Flustered and busy dialing his brother's number on the way,Changmin walked out of the living room and stared at two police officers who were eyeing the destroyed front door in utter interest."I guess you are the police officers our employees called for.I'm Jung Changmin,the uncle of the kidnapped baby-"

"Wait...kidnapped baby?" One of the police officers cut him off and earned a look of irration and confusion from the tall teen."Mr. Jung...we came here to talk to you about your brother."

Changmin's confusion and irritation was now replaced by worry and shock all at once as he let his smartphone fall down onto the ground with a loud thud,the last thing that escaped through the loudspeakers of the device being the annoying voicemail message.The fear numbed his body and he didn't even notice that he was holding his breath until the human nature and survival instinct forced him to breathe again.

No...this was too much.

He could barely take the news of his nephew's disappearance and now...

"Would you like to sit down somewhere first,Mr. Jung?" One of the police officers asked with a look of slight worry and got a stiff nod from Changmin in response before he led them towards the living room and told the employees to leave them alone.

"My name is Detective Lee and this is my partner Detective Kim." The man who was interrupting Changmin earlier said while his dark brown eyes wandered to his partner who looked like he was about 40 or older,probably younger than Detective Lee whose hair had more trace of grey in them.

"The car of your brother was found at the park near your brother's company building.The driver is still unconscious and we couldn't find your brother anywhere.Witnesses have said that your brother's car has been surrounded by four others before several men dressed in black got out and knocked your brother and the driver out before they took your brother with them.The license plate numbers of the kidnappers' cars are unknown." The older Detective explained,only pausing when he caught Changmin leaning back against the couch,taking a much needed deep breath.

"Mr. Jung...you said that your nephew has been kidnapped as well.Is there anyone who could want to harm your brother by kidnapping him and his son?" Changmin heard Detective Kim asking and let out a soft sigh in response.

"Detective...my brother isn't being called 'ruthless' for nothing in our business.If you want a list of suspects...you just have to have a look at his contact list.But when it comes to motives of why they would kidnap Moonbin too...I don't have the slightest clue either."

The two detectives nodded in response as the younger of them took some notes.

"Have you been here when your nephew was kidnapped?"

"No,but all of our employees will be able to tell you more about it if you want them to." Changmin replied.

"It would be great if we could question one by one,starting with the person who was with your nephew when it happened." Detective Kim replied and watched Changmin getting up with a nod before he walked out of the room to call for Sae Rom.

The doors of the room were closed from the inside once Sae Rom stepped in,but Changmin could hear everything they were saying without even trying as he was waiting outside.Basic questions like the ones of whether Sae Rom has noticed anything weird going on around the house before it all happened or whether she could see the faces of anyone clearly were asked in the beginning,but it was clear that the answers to those weren't going to get them far.

Sae Rom hasn't noticed anything strange and neither could she remember any of the kidnappers' faces.But when Sae Rom said that she remembered what the one who carried Moonbin away said to the crying baby,she got all of Changmin's and also the detectives' undevided attention.

"'Hush little one,you will get to see your mother soon.',that's what he said." Sae Rom spoke softly and caused Changmin's eyes to widen in shock outside of the room,all the colors draining from his face.

"Jaejoong hyung..." Changmin whispered and then heard how Detective Lee asked the babysitter whether she knew who the mother of the baby was,but Sae Rom the only information she could give them was that his name was Jaejoong.

She was hired on the day Yunho brought Moonbin home and therefore never got to meet Jaejoong.But she knew his name from the many times Changmin mentioned him,something no one else beside him dared to do in the Jung household.

Clenching his fists,Changmin immediately walked into the kitchen where the other employees have gathered,quickly straightening themselves once they spotted him.

"When you're being asked about Jaejoong hyung,just tell them that you only have heard about him but never got to know him personally.Do not mention anything else about him,you hear me?Don't give them any information about him.It is really important for you to do as I say so I can take care of the whole matter concerning Moonbin and Yunho hyung myself,understood?"

"Y-Yes,Young Master Changmin." The employees stuttered in response,utterly confused but determined to do as they were told nevertheless.

oOo

- Kim Residence,Monday,26th August,9 am -

Jaejoong yawned soflty while stretching himself,only to halt his movements abruptly when he felt his hand nudging something unknown.The raven haired beauty then slowly pulled back before looking at whatever his hand has touched just now,only to smile gently when he saw that it was Kibum.

"Joongie?"

The called male looked at whoever was calling him swiftly,his smile widening when he saw that Junsu was standing at his door with his arms crossed over his chest and his lips curved up into a fond smile.

"Good morning,Umma!" Jaejoong chirped before he rushed out of the bed with his red pjs to throw himself at the blue-haired man,causing Kibum to stir in his sleep with the sounds he made.

"Good morning,baby.Did you sleep well?" Junsu asked before pressing a soft kiss onto Jaejoong's forehead,a frown showing itself on his face when Jaejoong was shaking his head in response."Why baby?Why didn't you sleep well?"

"Joongie had a bad dream and it made Joongie sad." The younger male replied,feeling how Junsu's hold around him tightened."But then Bummie came and Joongie felt better."

"That's good,baby..." Junsu whispered softly,his heart hurting at the memories of the last time he witnessed Jaejoong waking up because of a bad dream.

He knew that Jaejoong always dreamt about his horrible past with Yunho.He knew because Jaejoong would always wake up screaming the despiteful man's name without even realizing it before he would start to cry,letting the pain he suppressed along with his memories take control of his fragile being.

"I have to introduce someone to you."

"Really Umma?Who is it?" Jaejoong asked,tightening his hold around Junsu as he looked up at him with his big doe eyes in anticipation.

"Let's wake Bummie up first and then I'll show you who it is,alright?"

"Okay~"

With that said,Jaejoong quickly let go of Junsu to go back to his bed.He smiled gleefully as he started to shake Kibum a little bit too roughly,wanting Kibum to wake up real quick so they would be able to meet that 'someone' Junsu has mentioned just now.

"Bummie,you need to wake up!Umma wants us to meet someone."

"Hmmm?" Kibum grumbled as he opened his eyes slowly,searching for whoever was disturbing his sleep.

But once he saw Jaejoong smiling at him from the edge of the bed,all sleepiness seemed to disappear in an instant and his lips curved up into a sweet smile instead.He slowly stretched out his arms to welcome Jaejoong between them a second later for the raven-haired beauty's infamous 'morning hug'.

"Good morning,Joongie."

"Good morning,Bummie...you need to get up real quick!There is someone we need to meet!"

"Hmm?Really?" Kibum asked,his eyes wandering to the oldest among them

Junsu nodded wordlessly in response and the small smile on his lips paired with the certain glint in his eyes only managed to confuse Kibum further,but the younger male didn't say anything.He only got up with Jaejoong to follow the blue-haired man afterwards.When Kibum saw that they were heading towards the new room for Jaejoong's son,he knew that his brother has finally sent people to get the youngest member of their family like he has promised he would.

When they stepped into the baby-blue painted room,Jaejoong's eyes widened in awe.Now he knew what everyone wanted to hide from him.Whenever Jaejoong tried to get into the room,someone always stopped him and didn't give in to the pleas of the the curious beauty.

Jaejoong was too busy looking around the room that he didn't notice Junsu walking up to the crib in order to take Moonbin into his protective arms.

"Come here,Joongie." Junsu called out and watched how the younger man snapped out of his thoughts to stare at him with a questioning look in his eyes before he walked up to him.

And once Jaejoong saw the little baby Junsu was holding,his eyes started to sparkle as if deep down,he knew that this was his baby.His son...his miracle.

"Waaahh...how cute!" Jaejoong exclaimed once he stood next to Junsu and the baby."Is he my little brother,Umma?Why wasn't Umma's tummy big like other Ummas with babies?"

Junsu chuckled gently at Jaejoong's words."Umma didn't have baby Moonbin in Umma's tummy,Joongie.But he is the new member in our family nevertheless and Umma would be really happy if Joongie would help to take care of baby Moonbin."

Words couldn't describe the happiness Junsu felt when he saw Jaejoong looking up at him with genuine happiness displayed in his eyes.

"Really,Umma?"

"Really.But you have to promise that you will be very careful,okay?You have to do everything the way we teach you so you won't hurt baby Moonbin in anyway and either Bummie,me or Appa have to be with you whenever you are holding baby Moonbin,okay?"

"Yes,Umma.Joongie will be very careful and Joongie will take care of baby Moonbin well,promise." Jaejoong replied and watched how Moonbin was reaching out to grab his fingers.

The raven-haired male smiled softly before he let Moonbin take his right forefinger to play with it,fascinated at how small Moonbin's fingers were in comparison to his.He loved the way the baby was giggling while looking at him with his almond-shaped eyes.Just looking at Moonbin seemed to make everything better and Jaejoong didn't know why,but he felt so unbelievably happy with Moonbin around.

He didn't feel empty anymore.

His beautiful smile widened a little more when Junsu slowly placed Moonbin into his arms,allowing him to rock the baby back and forth gently.He didn't notice the things going on around him anymore,only focusing on the small angel he was holding right now.

The sight of mother and son together touched Junsu's and Kibum's hearts so deeply that it almost hurt.

Being so happy that one's heart could burst...Junsu and Kibum now knew how that felt like.

The smile on Junsu's lips only disappeared when he remembered who he has brought into this house with Moonbin.He slowly stepped closer to Kibum until he was standing directly next to him,slowly leaning in to whisper into the younger male's ear.

"Yunho is here."

A gasp almost escaped Kibum's lips,but Junsu made sure to silence him gently by putting a hand on his mouth.There was no need for them to attract Jaejoong's attention now.Junsu slowly lifted his free hand to his own mouth,shushing Kibum silently with his forefinger infront of his lips.Kibum nodded in response and Junsu slowly removed his hand.

"Why?"

"We need to destroy him.He needs to feel what it means to have someone hurting you so much that nothing is left of you anymore."

Kibum merely nodded in response,his gaze still on Jaejoong as he thought of all the things the older male had to endure because of Yunho's doings and suddenly,all the things him and his family could've done to Yunho in return seemed too harmless.

"I want to go to him." Kibum uttered softly,getting a nod of approval from Junsu in return.

"Later."

Sounds of someone walking closer reached their ears and caused them to turn around in an instant,being greeted with a happy smile from Yoochun.

"Good morning,everyone." Yoochun greeted his family and his heart melted completely at the sight of Jaejoong holding onto the little baby they have taken home with them yesterday.

"Good morning,baby." Junsu greeted back,pressing a soft kiss onto Yoochun's lips while a gentle 'Good morning,hyung.' could be heard from Kibum.

After sharing another sweet kiss with his boyfriend,Yoochun slowly approached Jaejoong with a smile.

"Good morning,Appa.I'm sorry but I can't give you a morning hug.I have to hold baby Moonbin so baby Moonbin won't fall and get hurt."

Junsu chuckled softly before he walked towards Jaejoong to take Moonbin from him."Umma will hold him while you give your Appa his well-deserved morning hug." The blue-haired man ensured,laughing lightly when Jaejoong threw himself into Yoochun's arms almost immediately.

"Appa,Joongie likes baby Moonbin.He is so cute!"

"Just like our Joongie,hmm?" Yoochun asked before kissing Jaejoong's forehead gently,looking up at Junsu afterwards as if to say that they have done a good job in bringing Moonbin back to his mother.

"Shall we go and have breakfast together?" Kibum asked with a smile,earning nods of agreement from everyone as they slowly headed out of the room and towards the kitchen together.

With Moonbin joining them,their family felt more complete than before and for the first time after one agonizing year,the Kim household was filled with true bliss again.It didn't matter that Jaejoong hasn't turned back to his old self yet.It only mattered that he felt happy again...genuinely happy.

oOo

- Jung Residence,9.35 am -

"God Min and here I thought you were a genius." Kyuhyun exclaimed after hearing what his best friend was about to do.

"Do you have a better idea,Kyuhyun?"

"Well you could just go to the police,tell them everything and let them do their damn job instead of wandering around in Seoul aimlessly while trying to search someone who is probably involved with very dangerous people." Kyuhyun retorted quickly,really not fond of whatever Changmin had on his mind.

Changmin shook his head at his friend's words,getting up from the couch to walk towards the nearby window."I can't tell the police.If I do,things are only going to get worse.I know Jaejoong hyung...if I get to talk to him,I will be able to make everything end peacefully."

"Changmin...after all the things your brother has done to him you still think that he would want to let everything end peacefully?If you're right with the assumptions that he was the one to send those men here to take his son and also hired someone to kidnap Yunho hyung...what makes you think that he won't send someone to do something to you too once he finds out that you're after him?"

"Jaejoong hyung is simply not like that!He won't harm anyone,not even Yunho hyung.His heart is beautiful like that.He could never make someone else suffer." Changmin answered,now turning around to give his best friend a piercing gaze.

Kyuhyun let out a deep sigh,knowing that reasoning wasn't going to get him anywhere once Changmin has made up his mind about something.His stubbornness was something everyone had to surrendder to.

"Where will you start searching then?"

"His old apartment.No one can disappear without leaving a trace.I'm sure that one of the neighbors must've seen something."

Kyuhyun nodded gently in response."Alright then...let's go.And just so you know...you owe me big time.My father is going to have my head for letting you skip school and also for skipping school myself."

"I know,Kyu." Changmin smiled fondly,knowing really well that his friend actually didn't mind it one bit to help him.

Kyuhyun was - like him - a very snarky teenager and seemed really mean - sometimes even evil -,but he had a heart of gold and was willing to do everything for the persons he loved.The complaints coming from him were never meant to be taken seriously and Changmin knew it.

"How about I'll give you whatever game you want and also pay for yours and Zhoumi's next date once this is over?"

"I'll accept the game but I prefer to use my own money to pay for a date with my baby." Kyuhyun replied with a chuckle before the two teenagers walked out of the house together.

oOo

- 10.40 am -

"Okay so where do we start?" Kyuhyun asked when they were standing infront of the apartment building Jaejoong used to live in.

"His immediate neighbors on the 4th floor."

"And what if they don't know anything?"

"We'll just ask the other neighbors too." Changmin answered nonchalantly,not understanding the shocked expression on his friend's face after he did so.

The slightly younger male's gaze wandered from his best friend's face back to the building infront of them."You gotta be kidding me."

"Nope." Was everything Changmin said before he stepped into the 40 storey apartment building.

Kyuhyun groaned but followed him nevertheless,muttering about how much of a great friend he was.

oOo

- Kim Residence,11 am -

Kibum slowly walked down the stairs which would lead him to their 'Black Room'.He has been waiting for this...being able to meet Yunho personally and make the almightly Jung Yunho see how it felt to have someone crushing your heart until the pain numbs your whole being.The businessman has made Jaejoong feel that way,now it was time for him to have a taste of his own medicine.

Nodding once,Kibum signaled the men standing infront of the iron door to unlock it for him swiftly.He took a deeo breath before making small,calm steps towards the person crouching in the darkest corner of the room,shivering.

"Jung Yunho." Kibum called out and heard the iron door being closed behind him,watching how Yunho was looking up after hearing his name."I'm Kim Kibum...Kim Jaejoong's younger brother."

The room was filled with silence for a bit,only the sound of Yunho's ragged breathing resounding in it.The way Kibum was staring at him without even flinching.How could someone so young watch someone else suffering like this without showing any sign of sympathy?And despite Kibum and Junsu introducing themselves as Jaejoong's brothers,Yunho couldn't imagine them to be related to Jaejoong in any way at all.

Jaejoong was gentle and kind.He would never be able to stand someone else getting hurt.The coldness Junsu and Kibum held in their eyes was something Yunho has never seen in Jaejoong's dark orbs,not even once.

"Do you know who Kim Jaejoong is?" Kibum suddenly asked and caused Yunho to look up at him in slight confusion.

The teen chuckled darkly when he saw Yunho's gaze and crouched down infront of him to have a better look at his bruised face."Kim Jaejoong is the second oldest son of Kim Heechul and Kim Sohee.He is not someone you would expect to be a member of our family simply because his personality just doesn't seem to fit into our world."

Yunho listened silently,his gaze locking with the empty one of Kibum as the younger male talked.

"He is gentle,patient and forgiving.That's why many people can't help but feel attracted to him...fall for him when he started to get active in our business.And yet Jaejoong hyung hesitated to go on a date with any of them.Not because he felt that he was too good for them like some angry suitors claimed after being rejected by him.It was rather because Jaejoong hyung wasn't ready to open his heart for someone just yet." Kibum paused to get up and walk towards the other side of the room where the only source of light could be found.

It was a very small window out of Yunho's reach,not that it would've mattered whether Yunho would've been able to reach it or not.He wouldn't have been able to break the bullet-proof plexiglass anyway.

"Do you know Jin Yihan?" Kibum suddenly asked as he stared up at the window.

Yunho stared at him for a while before finally clearing his throat in order to speak."Yes...he is the only son of Jin Young Min,one of the most powerful business tycoons in South Korea."

"He was one of the most powerful business tycoons in South Korea." Kibum corrected."Right now,he is just an old man who is desperately waiting for his son to wake up from the coma.Jaejoong hyung and Yihan hyung were dating since they were 16 years old.They loved each other dearly and they were happy...until Yihan hyung was kidnapped by one of our family's enemies.They wanted to harm us,but because they couldn't probably get a hold of all of us,they simply chose to harm the one with a weakness first.And that person happened to be Jaejoong with his weakness called Jin Yihan."

The tanned man didn't say anything.He just waited for Kibum to continue while trying to process the information thrown his way.There were many different things going on in his mind and he started to feel headaches bothering him as he tried to sort his thoughts.

"They have beaten Yihan hyung into a limp form by the time we finally found him.It was a miracle that he even survived.Jaejoong hyung wanted to take care of him and wait for him while he was in the comatose state,but Mr. Jin didn't let him.He blamed Jaejoong hyung and us for everything that had happened to his son forbade Jaejoong hyung to get near his son.Jaejoong hyung agreed.Not because he didn't love Yihan hyung enough to stay and fight.But because Jaejoong hyung loved him too much to put him and his family into danger further or bring more sorrow over them.He couldn't stand seeing Mr. Jin turning into a desperately crying mess every time he saw Jaejoong hyung.It all happened when he was barely 18.He was just a vulnerable teen and yet he acted maturely and for the good of all.He didn't selfishly try to get to see Yihan hyung after that,but he never stopped waiting for him either...not until he met you 3 years after that."

Kibum's gaze was now back on Yunho,his dark orbs holding anger,hatred,despair and sorrow."It was so hard for him to move on and try to be happy again.But after much pondering,he agreed to go out with you because you have been able to do what no one else was able to do since the horrible happenings with Yihan hyung.He gave you his heart so you would heal it,but you chose to break it further instead.You know...Jaejoong hyung used to be a very strong person.He was the gentle type yes,but he was never a wimp.He stayed strong despite the things that happened to him and Yihan hyung.No one was able to weaken him but then you came and crushed him.Congratulations,Jung Yunho....you managed to do what none of our enemies could.You broke him."

With those words being said and imprinted on Yunho's memory,Kibum left.And when Yunho heard how the door was being locked again,he immediately hugged his knees tighter,this time not only searching for more warmth for his body but also for more warmth for his heart.

'Congratulations,Jung Yunho...you managed to do what none of our enemies could.You broke him.'

A short whimper escaped his chapped lips as he remembered those words,the last three ones being the most torturous ones he has ever heard in his life.

oOo

- 8 pm -

Yunho was groaning as he felt another kick landing in his stomach before another was aimed at his legs,followed by several others on his arms and back.But that was nothing compared to the pain he felt when something harder was used to hit him.

The hits from Junsu were the hardest.They always were.

oOo

- Kim Residence,Tuesday,27th August,11 am -

Kibum was back in the 'Black Room' and didn't bother to even look at Yunho properly as he sat down on the chair one of their people has placed at the centre of the room for him.

He didn't need to see Yunho to know that the other male's attention was fully on him because seriously...there was nothing else Yunho could've done but that.

"Jaejoong hyung was so happy with you." Kibum started and took a short glance at Yunho when the other man's breathing got heavier.

"His love for you made him glow.He looked more radiant with each passing day with you and we thought that maybe you were the one for him.And Jaejoong hyung thought so too.He always described you as perfect.You were like his handsome prince charming.The person who could make him smile with just one glance and melt his heart with just one smile.He said that your coldhearted image was just a facade.He said that he knew the real Yunho.God...if only he knew how little he actually knew about you." Kibum uttered bitterly,ignoring the small whimper escaping Yunho's lips.

"When you broke up with him after you found out about his pregnancy...he told us not to judge you.He told us that you were probably just shocked and needed some time to get used to it all.I still remember the smile he had on his face when he came to visit us in this house to tell us that you came back to apologize and take care of him.And two days after you started dating Jaejoong hyung again,Junsu hyung and Yoochun hyung had to leave to take care of some business in America while I had to leave to China for an exchange programme three days after.We would've never left him alone with you if we would've known what the true reason for your return was.We should've been more cautious.We should've sent some people to watch over Jaejoong hyung,but we didn't because he didn't want us to.To give in to his wishes at that time was the worst we could've done but we noticed it way too late."

Feeling a lump forming in his throat,Kibum paused to calm himself while he shifted a little to have a better look at Yunho.The man was hugging his knees,having his face buried in them as he listened to every word coming from Kibum and the younger male knew that Yunho didn't want to hear it.He didn't want to hear about the way he has hurt Jaejoong.But Kibum wasn't going to stop.

"Some of our people have heard of what had happened thanks to your mother's big mouth.She just couldn't keep quiet about how she has driven 'the ' away after taking her precious grandson away from that 'disgraceful golddigger'.She just had to brag about it infront of everyone she knew.We were informed about Jaejoong hyung's whereabouts right away and flew back to Korea immediately.We hoped that we would be able to give Jaejoong hyung enough support and save him from depression.But when we came to get him out of the hospital...we realized that we were too late."

The gasp coming from Yunho caused Kibum to stop talking for a moment.He knew what Yunho thought and he knew that the thought was shocking and scaring him.

And Kibum enjoyed it.

"It's not what you think.Jaejoong hyung didn't die.At least not in the literal sense." Kibum clarified softly before getting up to leave.

And although Yunho wanted to know what exactly Kibum meant,he found himself staying quiet.Nothing came out of his mouth as he watched the younger male go out of the room which has turned into his prison.

Yunho prepared himself mentally for the night.

Meanwhile,Kibum was walking up the stairs again,heading straight for Jaejoong's room where the raven-haired beauty was waiting for him patiently.

"Can we go to see baby Moonbin now,Bummie?Joongie wants to hold him again."

Kibum smiled at him gently before stretching out one hand for Jaejoong to hold onto."Yes,let's go."

Jaejoong got up swiftly before taking Kibum's hand,dragging him towards Moonbin's room afterwards.He has been waiting for Kibum to return from whatever he was doing,knowing that he couldn't hold baby Moonbin when he was alone.

"Waaahhh...baby Moonbin keeps getting cuter!" Jaejoong exclaimed as he let go of Kibum to walk closer to the crib.

He then lifted Moonbin up slowly,rocking the giggling boy with a gentle smile while Kibum was watching them happily.

Kibum was glad that during the day,Jaejoong could be like this although his nightmares seemed to get worse.Yesterday night,Jaejoong even threw something at the bodyguards who have rushed into his room to see whether he was alright,but no harm was done to anyone and they didn't mind.They knew that Jaejoong didn't mean to harm them.

If anything,they pitied him.

They have been working for the Kim family for so long already and it hurt sometimes to see Jaejoong in the state he was in right now.He was nothing like the strong Young Master they knew before the man named Jung Yunho stepped into the beauty's life.

And god did they miss to see him that strong again.