Breaking - The Success

Broken Beyond Repair

Chapter Three:Breaking - The Success


- Kim Residence,Wednesday,28th August,9 am -

When the iron door was being unlocked,Yunho knew right away who was here to pay him a visit.Only Kibum would walk into the dark room in the morning while Junsu and Yoochun would come to see him during the nights.During the time in between,Yunho was left alone to suffer with nothing to keep him company beside the several confusing feelings in his heart.

Hunger and thirst were his smallest problems.They did feed him and also gave him something to drink,but only twice a day and the amount was so little that Yunho felt like he wasn't eating or drinking at all.He knew that they only gave him those things to keep him on the thin line between life and death because they haven't tortured him enough just yet to let him die so easily.

His death would mean that they would have to stop making him suffer and Yunho knew that the only reason for him to be still alive was his kidnappers' wish to inflict more pain on him.

"Do you know what happened to Jaejoong hyung after you left him with Moonbin?" Kibum asked and Yunho simply shook his head in return,pushing the question of how they have managed to find out how he has named his and Jaejoong's son out of his mind as he realized that if these people were able to kidnap and hide him like this,they were also capable of finding out his son's name without any difficulties.

"Jaejoong hyung was devastated to say the least.He cried and screamed,refusing to wake up for days.His once shining eyes were never dry and his screams never broke off and he continued to call out for his son and you,Jung Yunho.He called out for the man he loved.The man who betrayed him and took his son away from him without giving him any chance to see or hold the baby like every mother would want to."

Yunho tore his gaze away from Kibum,not wanting to see the bitter trace of hate in the younger male's eyes.It was a look he got from every single person in this horrible place ever since he was brought here and with each passing day Yunho would find himself crumble more and more under that judgmental gaze.

"And when he finally got over the stage of continuous screaming and crying,he was so vulnerable and weak...a little lost child in search for love and someone to trust.During the day,he would just sit in his room silently,doing nothing but staring and during the nights he would start screaming and crying again because of the dreams he had about his past with you.There was absolutely nothing we could do to stop him from breaking further."

Kibum's lips were trembling and his heart hurt immensely at the memories he had recalled.

"His nightmares got worse each day and after a while,he even started to throw things around when he woke up.His tantrums turned more violent and he also started to hit himself with everything he could find near him every single night.What you did to him was nothing compared to what he did to himself but it was your fault nevertheless."

And Yunho knew it was true.There was no point in denying it.He has made Jaejoong like that and the fact that he wasn't expecting for Jaejoong to suffer that much didn't make anything better.It only showed how stupid Yunho has been to underestimate the effects his doings would have on Jaejoong.

Stupid.So very stupid.

Yunho barely registered Kibum leaving the room as he buried his face in his calloused hands as if trying to hide from everyone.

He was ashamed of himself and the guilt in his heart grew once he remembered how the Jaejoong he knew used to be.

oOo

"Yunnie~" Yunho could hear Jaejoong chirp next to him and slowly opened his eyes to look at the beauty laying next to him on the wide bed.

Yunho found himself smiling automatically once he saw his lover smiling at him,his eyes sparkling so beatifully that he could've put the sun to shame.His mornings always started off like this ever since he has gotten together with Jaejoong one week ago and Yunho found himself growing fond of this.

"I made you breakfast." Jaejoong muttered softly before he leaned down to capture Yunho's bow-shaped lips,slowly moving to place himself on top of the taller man.

"How about me eating you instead,hmm?" Yunho answered and wrapped his arms around Jaejoong's tiny waist to turn them both around.

Jaejoong's giggles had him smiling some more before he started to place soft butterfly kisses all over Jaejoong's face.The look Jaejoong was giving him when he pulled away left Yunho stunned for a while as he recognized the special glint in those dark orbs as genuine love.

A feeling Yunho didn't know if he could ever reciprocate.But he wasn't going to waste his time thinking about that right now.

Instead,he leaned down to give Jaejoong another kiss directly on his sweet lips,losing himself in the soft moans coming from the pale man underneath.

oOo

- 10 am -

Jaejoong's smile couldn't have been more radiant when he heard Moonbin laughing gleefully in his arms.It filled his whole heart with happiness Jaejoong didn't even know he was capable of feeling.He loved to see Moonbin like this and he loved to hold Moonbin in his arms because Moonbin always made him feel extra warm inside.

"Can I feed Moonbin,Bummie?" Jaejoong asked once he saw Joongki walking in with a bottle of milk for the little baby.

Kibum nodded gently as he took the bottle of milk and handed it to his brother."You can,but make sure that you don't shove the bottle too deep inside baby Moonbin's mouth,okay?"

"Okay." Jaejoong answered and let Kibum show him how to hold the bottle and how to feed the baby with the white liquid without harming it in any way.

He didn't mind Kibum holding onto his hand lightly to ensure that he would do it right because he knew that it was for the best and that he still had many things to learn.Jaejoong didn't notice the overly loving look Kibum was giving him and Moonbin.

The younger male wished Jaejoong could be like this during the nights too.So peaceful and happy,looking so radiant that no one would've guessed how much he was actually suffering inside.

oOo

- 9 pm -

Yunho flinched when he heard several people stepping into the dark room like they always did at this time of the day.It was nothing new to Yunho,but to know what was to come didn't lessen the fear of it one bit.It was not the monotone beating he got.Every single night they would come with new things to hit him with and it was as if they also always found new spots on his body to leave bruises on.

"Didn't have any appetite,Mr. Jung?" Yunho could hear Junsu asking as he stood next to the small bowl which was still filled with rice.

The businessman didn't answer and simply looked away from the blue-haired man,hating the scent of Junsu's aftershave which was even haunting him in his dreams.It was the scent which continuously reminded him of physical pain and abusive touches coming from the owner.It was the scent that made him feel helpless.

Yes,helpless.The almighty Jung Yunho felt helpless and weak.It was a state no one thought was possible for a man like Yunho to be in.

The Jung Yunho everyone knew was cold,heartless and cruel...only nice to his younger brother and his several flings when still interested in the latter.He was a man who always carried himself with great pride and arrogance.A man no one dared to displease because everyone knew that Jung Yunho was no one to forgive.

If you made a mistake,you did it only once because Jung Yunho never gave anyone a chance to make it twice.

He treated others like trash and always got away with it.Saying no to Jung Yunho was never an option because he always got what he yearned for and when something wasn't given to him willingly,he took it by force.

But that was strong and powerful Jung Yunho from the past.

Right now he was nothing but a whimpering mess,allowing for several men to hurt and humiliate him with their brutal beating like no one else would've dared to do before he was forced into this situation.These people were degrading him by making him look like a wimp but there was nothing Yunho could've done to change that.

He started to fall apart the first day he was locked into this room already.

It took them one day only to weaken him to the extent where Yunho found himself unable to fight back because his bad physical condition simply didn't allow him to.The cold water they have poured on him paired with the coldness in the room forced his body to give in.And since then,they would always drive him closer towards death with their beatings only to stop right before he would start to draw his last breaths.

Yunho yelped when something hard came in contact with his head,causing him to see nothing but darkness for quite a while before something that felt like a whip ripped the exposed skin on his shoulder open,causing blood to drip out of the wound.The businessman prepared himself for another hit when the iron door was being opened hastily.

"Boss...Young Master Jaejoong,he-" Before the man could speak further,the scream of someone else echoed in the whole building,followed by the soft coaxing attempts of another male Yunho could recognize as Kibum.

"." Junsu hissed and Yunho could hear him and his companions rushing out of the room,the iron door being closed and locked a mere second after that.

Yunho coughed and whimpered,tears leaving his eyes as he found himself unable to move without worsening his own suffering.The pain was unbearable but Yunho didn't have the power to even scream anymore,his whole body shivering uncontrollably.

Not moving an inch,Yunho's remembered what exactly has saved him from worse just now.

Jaejoong.

They have mentioned Jaejoong.

The screams...the agonizing screams he heard shortly before Junsu left the room.

He was almost sure that those cries came from Jaejoong and if anything,those sounds coming from his former lover only managed to make him feel worse,remembering how Kibum has told him that these kind of screams never stopped emitting from Jaejoong for a very long time after what he has done to the other man.His sobs got more violent as he gave in to his inner wish to let go of his emotions.

'I made him like that...it was me...me...'

Upstairs,Junsu and Yoochun were trying to get a hold of Jaejoong who kept throwing things at whoever dared to approach him.Kibum cried in Joongki's arms,his own mental state not being the best as he had to watch his older brother suffering like this again.

After one more attempt,Yoochun and Ah In managed to grab Jaejoong's arms and legs while Junsu moved closer to the crying man to hug him tightly.

"Let go of him." Junsu ordered once he noticed that Jaejoong cried even louder thanks to the tight grip Yoochun and Ah In had on his limbs.

The blue haired man didn't care that Jaejoong was attempting to kick him while hitting him brutally with his clenced fitsts.His hold around the younger man didn't loosen and he continued to whisper sweet words of comfort against Jaejoong's now damp forehead.

"It's me,baby...it's me.Umma is here,you hear me?I will protect you...always."

The cries of Jaejoong didn't stop immediately and his fists continued to make harsh contact with Junsu's body but Junsu didn't let go of him and held him until Jaejoong has tired himself out and was laying in the blue-haired man's arms peacefully.

Yoochun has meanwhile made sure to comfort Kibum,knowing that the youngest among them also needed someone to tell him that everything was going to be alright again.Kibum seemed so strong and has handled the whole situation so well up until now,but he was still a teenager.

oOo

- Wednesday,28th August,8.30 am -

The morning came too soon and along with it the daily visit of Kibum.Yunho hasn't moved even a bit since yesterday night,not only because he couldn't but also because he didn't want to.

His eyes were red and swollen and it hurt to even try to look at the younger male as he approached him with small,calm steps."Did you hear him yesterday?He was far worse last year."

Kibum slowly crouched down next to Yunho,not really expecting an answer from Yunho as he continued to talk right away."It was so bad that we had to leave everything in Korea behind to get him away from all the things which reminded him of you.We needed to build a new world for him where he could forget about you.So we left to live in another country far away from you and your horrendous family.And it worked.It was a long and painful path we had to take but we managed to make him happy again althought he was never able to be his old self again.He did forget about his time with you...at least during the days.But he continued to dream about you from time to time."

The younger male shifted a little to sit down on the cold ground completely,causing Yunho to finally look at his face.

"You know what happened shortly before we had to come back here?Jaejoong hyung saw the c-section scar on his abdomen and do you know what he said when he touched it?He said that he feels empty and that it hurts...as if he remembered that the baby he used to carry underneath his heart has been taken away from him.He cried without even knowing why."

Yunho slowly closed his eyes and didn't even notice the clear liquid rolling down his cheeks until it landed on the ground underneath.Guilt ate him up from the inside,continueing to crush his once cold heart.

"Why,Jung Yunho?Why did you have to be so cruel to him?What has he done to you to deserve all the pain you caused him?He loved you.He trusted you.He would've done everything for you and I mean it.If Jaejoong hyung loves someone,he is willing to die for that person without hesitation.And I'm sure that he has shown you more than often enough what he was willing to do for you...so why did you leave him?" Kibum was crying,Yunho could tell and Yunho himself was also unable to stop his own tears.

Why?Why did he hurt Jaejoong?

Definitely not because Jaejoong deserved it.No...Jaejoong deserved all the happiness on this world and Yunho knew it.

But he has always doubted that he would be able to give Jaejoong that.

His relationship with Jaejoong has been wonderful to say the least.Jaejoong has always been considerate and sweet.He was kind and understanding,never getting mad when Yunho was in a bad mood and sometimes snapped at Jaejoong.He was able to make Yunho smile genuinely with the simplest gestures and Yunho has always enjoyed being with Jaejoong.Sometimes,Yunho would even think that he enjoyed it way too much than it was good for him.

But he always shove those thoughts away when being with Jaejoong because he didn't want to ruin the good time they always had together.

And now he regretted that he didn't sort his thoughts early enough to see what he really wanted to have with Jaejoong in the future.If he would've done it,he wouldn't have reacted the way he did when Jaejoong informed him about his pregnancy.

When he heard Jaejoong saying that he was pregnant with his child,Yunho has been shocked and scared.

Yes...scared out of his wits.

He wasn't ready for all that.He wasn't ready for a relationship that serious,much less for a child of his own or the family Jaejoong has probably hoped he would have with Yunho.

The thought of being committed to one person for the rest of his life and take responsibilty for two human beings scared him and being the coward he has always been when it came to relationships,Yunho did what he deemed best for himself.

He left Jaejoong.

He has been selfish and although he did notice the horrible feeling deep within him when he left Jaejoong,he didn't return to the broken hearted beauty.He ignored the horrible feeling in his guts despite it being the first time for him to feel so guilty after breaking up with someone.

And now he wished he wouldn't have ignored it.

He wish he wouldn't have crushed Jaejoong's heart,not once and certainly not twice by taking their son away from Jaejoong.

Yunho felt guilty,so unbelievably guilty.If he would've been more honest to himself in the past,all this wouldn't have happened and suddenly,all the things Jaejoong's brothers did to him seemed justified.

He deserved to be punished for being so stupid,gutless and selfish in the past.

And in that very moment Yunho fell apart,accepting whatever Junsu and Kibum wanted to do to him.

Because he deserved it.

oOo

When Kibum walked out of the 'Black Room' after watching Jung Yunho cry for quite a while,he slowly leaned against the closed iron door,unable to hold himself upright any further.One of the guards quickly went to hold him,supporting him as he led Kibum up the stairs.

He wasn't able to sleep for even a bit yesterday night,too worried about Jaejoong to let the tiredness overpowering him.

Groaning a little,Kibum sat down at the dining table,thanking the guard for helping him with a weak nod accompanying his words of gratitude.He let out a soft sigh before looking up at Ah In who was standing not far away from him,looking bothered by something.

"Is something wrong,Ah In?" Kibum asked and caused Ah In to look at him as if he was pondering whether to tell him everything or just let it be because Kibum needed to rest right now.

But Kibum left no room for the second option as he uttered a soft and yet commanding 'Tell me'.

"We have heard that Jung Yunho's brother has been asking several people about Young Master Jaejoong's whereabouts and he was spotted going to several places Young Master Jaejoong used to frequent before."

Kibum nodded slowly at that,taking in the information he was given.

"Shall I inform Boss and Yoochun ssi?"

"No...I'll take care of him myself."

---------------------------------------------------

A/N:I know that I said to some of you that YunJae would meet in this chapter but I had to shorten the chapter a little because of my lack of time to write more >.< I'm SORRY!