Redemption - Part One

Broken Beyond Repair

Chapter Five:Redemption - Part One


 

- 11.30 am -

"What now?" Yihan asked and looked back at Changmin who was having a firm grip on Kibum.

"Now you will get out." Changmin replied as Jihoon parked the car on the side road,causing Yihan to look at him in surprise before irritation made itself visible on the older male's face."You are a danger for us.You will eventually try to help him get away and I won't have any of that until my brother and my nephew are back at home."

"I won't let you guys leave with Kibum,who knows what you might do to him?" Yihan barked,now regretting it deeply that he has led Changmin and Jihoon to the house of the Kims.

He didn't want all this to happen.He just wanted to get rid of Yunho and have Jaejoong back all for himself,but he never wanted for anyone to get hurt,more less a member of Jaejoong's family or Jaejoong himself.

"We won't do anything to him...if he doesn't try anything funny that is." The teenager replied as he side-eyed Kibum subtly before looking back at Yihan."And now get out or Jihoon hyung will make you."

"Try me." Yihan hissed through gritted teeth and saw the two Jung cousins frowning at him.

When Jihoon was about to step out of the car and get rid of Yihan the violent way,Kibum decided to speak up."Go hyung,I'm alright."

While Changmin was looking at the other teen suspiciously,Yihan was simply shocked and confused.

"Kibum-"

"Just go." Kibum half hissed with a frown and Yihan stared at him intensely,trying to see any hidden sign coming from Kibum which would ask him to do the contrary and help him but discovered none of it.

Did Kibum really want him to leave?But then again...someone like Kibum didn't need any help from no one.He was very capable of taking care of himself,Yihan knew that much.

"Go."

The repeated demand caused Yihan to fixate his eyes on Kibum more firmly,but there was no secret movement of his eyes or lips that would've given away that he wanted Yihan to stay.Seeing that Kibum meant what he said,the businessman nodded warily and got out of the car,closing the door quietly before he watched the vehicle speeding up again a few seconds later.

And Yihan was surely not the only one who was getting suspicious of Kibum's intentions for sending away the only person who could've helped him.His actions were confusing and worrying Changmin to no end.Not being able to tell what Kibum was planning was nothing Changmin fancied.It made him feel helpless,something he really didn't need right now.

"What have you planned?" Changmin barked as he pushed the gun harsher into the side of Kibum's body,earning a soft growl from the other male.

"What are you talking about?"

"Someone as intelligent as you surely knows better than to send the only ally away like this.What have you planned?" Changmin prompted with a hiss and his gaze darkened rapidly when Kibum was laughing at him wholeheartedly.

"I'm flattered that you think of me as someone who is smart enough to come up with a tricky plan to escape this fast-"

"Not smart,just cunning." The taller teen made sure to cut  him off sternly but Kibum chose to ignore him,continueing to speak as if those words never left Changmin's plump lips.

"- but I haven't planned anything.I just think that Yihan hyung shouldn't get involved in this.He is someone Jaejoong hyung treasured a lot and should be kept out of these problems."

"In case you haven't noticed,he is already involved."

"Then let me rephrase it:I just think that Yihan hyung shouldn't get involved too deep in this." Kibum retorted,a playful smile on his lips.

Changmin's frown deepened visibly.Kibum irritated him to the core.He hated it that Kibum was still acting as if he had the upper hand although Changmin was the one having control over him.Why?Why did Kibum act like this?Why wasn't he worried?

God,he was driving Changmin crazy.

"Where to?" Jihoon asked,effectively pulling his cousin out of the string of confusing thoughts.

"A cheap motel where we can pay cash." Was everything Changmin said,shortly registering his cousin nodding in response before his own eyes were on Kibum again.

oOo

- Kim Mansion -

"What will we do with him,Boss?" Ah In asked as him and Joongki were supporting Yunho's full body weight,preventing the unconscious man from crashing onto the ground painfully.

"Just bring him into one of the rooms upstairs,far away from ours." Junsu commanded and watched how Yunho was being carried upstairs before he caught Jaejoong staring at the tanned man in a way he was greatly displeased with.

He didn't want his younger brother to worry about a bastard like Jung Yunho.The man didn't deserve it.

"Joongie." Junsu called out softly and caused the younger male to look at him questioningly,silently rocking Moonbin back and forth in his arms to coo the sleeping baby."Go upstairs with baby Moonbin,okay?Seunghyun will show you your room."

Jaejoong nodded gently and was about to follow the mentioned man up the stairs when curiosity got the better of him,causing him to halt and turn around swiftly.

"Umma..." Jaejoong paused shortly to bite onto his bottom lip,only continueing to speak when he saw Junsu urging him to go on with a nod."Where is Bummie?And who is the man?"

Junsu sighed softly at the last question before stepping closer to the younger male."Bummie has some important things to do,but he will be back soon.And the man is no one important and certainly not someone you should care about,alright?" The blue haired man slowly brought his right hand up to Jaejoong's left cheek to carress it with his thumb,patiently waiting for Jaejoong to nod obediently like he always did.

And once a soft 'Yes' from Jaejoong was heard,a gentle smile spread itself on Junsu's lips before he pressed them on Jaejoong's forehead shortly."Now go,I will come and check on you and baby Moonbin once I have talked to your Appa."

Jaejoong nodded with a smile before he followed Seunghyun up the stairs.When they were on the second floor,Jaejoong could catch a glimpse of Ah In and Joongki walking out of the room at the very end of the hallway before Seunghyun motioned for him to step into the room in which he could stay in with Moonbin.

"Do you want anything,Young Master Jaejoong?" Seunghyun asked and watched how Jaejoong laid himself down next to Moonbin on the Queen sized bed,apparently liking the silken fabric of the bedsheets against his skin.

"No but thank you." Jaejoong replied softly before pressing a soft kiss onto Moonbin's forehead,gently pressing the baby closer to himself.

The bodyguard bowed with a smile before he excused himself and left,not noticing the blank stare Jaejoong was having in his eyes.

No matter how hard he tried,he just couldn't help but think of the man he has seen earlier,flinching a little when he remembered all the scratches and bruises on the man's body.It must've hurt a lot.

Biting his bottom lip gently,Jaejoong slowly pushed himself up in a sitting position,pondering whether he should go to the man and see how he was or whether he should stay in the room.A small pout graced his plump lips.

"Umma won't mind,right?I just want to see if the uncle is alright." Jaejoong said to no one in particular before getting up from the bed,carefully bringing Moonbin into his arms before he sneaked his way out of the room and towards the one he assumed the injured man was in.

When he opened the wooden door,he poked his head in first to see whether he was in the right room,smiling to himself in victory when he spotted the tanned man laying on the bed which stood right in the middle of the room.Looking around to see whether someone was watching him,Jaejoong slowly slid inside and closed the door before heading towards the bed.

He frowned slightly when he could see some blood on the man's lips.

"Poor uncle." Jaejoong muttered before sitting down next to the bed and reached out to wipe the blood away,getting a little frustrated when the dried liquid refused to disappear.

The sudden groan coming from the man caused Jaejoong to gasp in shock before he removed his hand and hugged Moonbin more securely in his arms,afraid that the man might get mad at him for disturbing his sleep.

Moments later,the almond-shaped eyes of the man opened and Jaejoong found himself staring directly into his dark orbs,teeth pressed against his bottom lip in worry.He watched the man's eyes widening in shock and scooted away from him a little.

"Jaejoong...?" Yunho called out,not quite believing it that the beautiful man was really here with him right now...together with Moonbin.

He wanted to reach out for him but found it impossible to do so when he felt the pain rushing through his body.He could only watch how Jaejoong was gasping in shock,his big,doe eyes widening a tad bit more than usual.

"Y-You know me?" He could hear Jaejoong asking.

The small part of him that has been doubting Kibum's story about Jaejoong losing his memory was now gone completely.

Jaejoong couldn't remember him nor their time together.

"Yes." Yunho answered softly,his eyes never leaving Jaejoong's and his heart beat a little faster when Jaejoong decided to get closer to him again,apparently curious about what he had to say.

"Really?But Joongie doesn't remember you." Jaejoong uttered with a pout,causing Yunho to look at him in slight confusion.

Why was Jaejoong talking to him like a child?He has never seen Jaejoong acting like this before.Sure,Jaejoong has always possessed a certain amount of innocence...but he has never seemed this gullible.But what confused Yunho even more was that Jaejoong didn't seem like he was only faking it.The way he acted seemed to be something competely natural to Jaejoong.

And how was Yunho supposed to act right now?Trying to bring some memories back to Jaejoong by simply telling him about it?

No.

If everything that Kibum told him was true,then he surely shouldn't risk for Jaejoong to have one of his tantrums by reminding him about what had happened between them.

"It has been a while since we last saw each other." Yunho then croaked."That's probably why you don't remember me."

He had to play along...for Jaejoong's sake.

"Ohhh." Jaejoong said adorably before he smiled sweetly at Yunho,something Yunho never thought he would ever see his ex-boyfriend doing ever again,more less in his presence."Are you hurt,uncle?"

"U-Uncle?" The tanned man asked,the dizziness returning quickly and caused him to flinch slightly before he watched how Jaejoong was nodding in resonse to his question.

"Yes.You look older than Joongie and Bummie.I call everyone who looks like that 'uncle' or 'aunt'.Bummie said I can do that."

Yunho's confusion only got more intensive as he tried to process everything Jaejoong has told him.If Jaejoong - who was only one year younger than him - thought of him as someone so much older and even addressed him as such...how old did Jaejoong believe he himself was?

"Jaejoong...how old are you?" Yunho asked,patiently waiting for the answer as he tried not to flinch at the painful sensation in his throbbing head.

"I'm 10 years old." Jaejoong replied proudly and was too busy looking down at Moonbin afterwards to notice the look of utter shock Yunho was giving him upon hearing the cheerful answer.

'10?He believes that he is 10 years old?' The businessman wondered in his mind and watched Jaejoong cooing their son lovingly as sadness and sorrow filled his almond-shaped eyes.'What happened to you,Jaejoong?'

Now things started to make sense.Jaejoong was behaving like a child simply because he thought that he was one and he called Junsu his mother because he really thought that Junsu was the person who has given birth to him.And by the way he has witnessed Junsu talking to Jaejoong earlier in the van,Yunho could tell why Jaejoong saw Junsu as such.No matter how brutal the blue-haired man was towards Yunho,he was just as gentle towards Jaejoong.

Yunho barely noticed the tears forming in his eyes as he continued to stare at his ex-lover and Moonbin,the sight causing his heart to ache as he realized what he has thrown away carelessly one year ago.He could've seen this perfection every single day in his life if he wouldn't have messed up so badly.He could've woken up to the sight of Jaejoong smiling gently at him and cooing their baby boy in his arms every morning.But he messed up.

He has destroyed Jaejoong and Yunho didn't dare himself to imagine what Jaejoong had to go through after he has left him to make the beautiful turn into the gullible,little thing he was right now.

He has ruined Jaejoong's life.

The pain and guilt almost ripped him apart when he saw Jaejoong looking up at him worriedly upon hearing Yunho's sobs before he used his soft fingers to wipe the tears away."Are you hurt that badly,uncle?"

But Yunho didn't answer.He continued to cry like the wimp he was,telling himself that he didn't deserve it for Jaejoong to be worried about him like this.He didn't deserve it to have Jaejoong taking care of him like this.

"D-Do you need to go to the hospital,uncle?I'll tell-"

"He is fine staying here,Joongie." Junsu's voice echoed in the room as he stepped in and got a hold of Jaejoong,motioning for him to get up.

Biting his bottom lip in guilt,Jaejoong slowly straightened himself and walked away without any protest when Joongki led him out but he didn't miss to send Yunho one last glance of worry before Ah In closed the door from the inside.

Junsu was hovering over Yunho within a heartbeat,his right hand on the man's collar as he pulled him up."What did you tell him?"

A deep groan of pain escaped Yunho's lips before he managed to croak out a soft 'nothing'.

"Don't lie to me!What did you tell him?" Junsu hissed and yanked Yunho even closer to himself,his eyes clouded with fury.

"O-Only that we know each other." Yunho confessed,making sure to continue speaking as fast as possible when he saw Junsu's gaze darkening."But I didn't tell him that we were a couple."

"What else did you tell him?"

"Nothing.I told him nothing else." The tanned man uttered,desperately trying to fill his lungs with air and whimpered in pain when Junsu pushed him back onto the bed harshly.

"You better keep it that way.You have seen what state he is in right now because of you,didn't you?You didn't care about him then,but at least try to care about him now.There is nothing left of Jaejoong anymore for you to destroy,Jung Yunho.Absolutely nothing.You have taken everything from him."

Yunho could only cry harder as the words cut through his heart,leaving him bleeding and aching inside without any chance of recovery.He whimpered and shuddered,his eyes so blurred through tears that he didn't even see Junsu leaving the room with Ah In.

When Junsu has brought the distance of a few inches between himself and the door,he could see Jaejoong walking out of his room with tears rolling down his cheeks,bottom lip caged between his teeth and nose reddening further with each passing second.Joongki was standing behind the younger male,holding Moonbin in his arms as he looked at Jaejoong in worry.

"Umma,Joongie is sorry!" Jaejoong cried out as he moved forward and hugged Junsu tightly,burying his wet face into the fine fabric of Junsu's suit."Please don't be mad at me,Umma.I was just so worried about the uncle."

As much as he hated it that Jaejoong got to talk to the man who was responsible for everything horrible happening in his life for the past year,Junsu just couldn't be mad at Jaejoong.He didn't know better.The Jaejoong he was holding in his arms right now was nothing but a curious kid.

"It's okay,baby.Umma isn't mad at you." Junsu assured and looked down at Jaejoong,using his thumbs to wipe the clear liquid away which stained his brother's soft cheeks.

"Really,Umma?"

"Yes,baby."

Jaejoong smiled gleefully at the older male before he started to look worried once again,pressing his lips into a thin line before lowering his head in an attempt to avoid Junsu's now curious gaze.But Junsu would have none of that.He placed his right hand under Jaejoong's chin and used a gentle force to make his brother look at him.

"Tell me what's on your mind,Joongie."

But Jaejoong chose to shake his head in response,refusing to speak up like Junsu wanted him to.He was afraid that Junsu might get mad at him if he did.

"Please Joongie,if something is bothering you then tell me."

"Promise that you won't be mad?" Jaejoong asked,his beautiful doe-eyes pleading with a sparkle of hope as Junsu nodded in response.

"C-Can we bring the new uncle to a hospital,Umma?He is hurt so badly and he even cried.Joongie doesn't like seeing him cry.It hurts." Seeing that Junsu was reluctant in fullfilling his wish,Jaejoong quickly tightened his hold around the other man."Please Umma..."

"I can't do that,Joongie.He has to stay here." Junsu answered and his heart ached when he could hear heart-wrenching sobs coming from his brother.

'Why are you still so worried about him,Jaejoong?The current you doesn't even know him,why do you still care so much about that monster?'

"Please,Umma..." Jaejoong repeated,pressing himself impossibly closer to the blue-haired man.

"No.I can't send him to the hospital." Junsu uttered once again.

"But we will have someone taking care of him here." Yoochun said as he conquered the last stairs,causing everyone to turn around and look at him.

The dark-haired man sighed as he saw the glare his boyfriend was throwing at him,knowing that the other man was furious about Yoochun's promise to Jaejoong.Yoochun knew that the mere thought of treating Yunho like a human-being disgusted Junsu,but right now the situation they were in has changed thanks to Yunho's younger brother and Yihan and they had to change priorities.Revenge was now subsidiary.

"Yoochun." Junsu warned lowly and watched Yoochun stepping closer to press a soft kiss onto Jaejoong's forehead,smiling gently at the sniffing form of the younger male.

"Go into your room,Joongie.Appa will talk to Umma and try to help you,okay?Be a good boy and stay there until we call you."

"Yes,Appa." Jaejoong uttered softly before he pressed a gentle kiss onto Yoochun's cheek,pouting and pecking Junsu's cheek afterwards."Please don't be upset,Umma."

Getting a gentle nod from Junsu in response,Jaejoong slowly followed Joongki back into his room,not protesting when the bodyguard made sure to close the door from the inside.

"How could you,Park Yoochun?How could you?" Junsu hissed,not understanding why his boyfriend agreed to nurse the man they have sworn to destroy.

Yoochun looked at the blue-haired man gently before signaling for Ah In to leave them alone.

"Let's talk about this."

"No!" Junsu pushed Yoochun away harshly when the taller male tried to approach him,his heart aching as he saw the hurt look in his boyfriend's eyes.

"Junsu,please." Yoochun pleaded and slowly took his boyfriend's hands into his own ones when he was sure that the other male wasn't going to reject his touches again."Just let me explain."

Instead of giving Yoochun a direct answer,Junsu chose to avoid his gaze instead,allowing for Yoochun to drag him into one of the empty rooms so they would be able to talk in without being disturbed.And as Yoochun was busy closing the door properly from the inside,Junsu freed himself from his boyfriend's gentle grasp to walk towards the nearest window,trying to control the anger which had his heart aching.

It didn't take long for Yoochun to approach him and wrap his strong arms around Junsu from behind as if trying to sooth the rage out of his boyfriend's body."I know that you want to continue making him bleed and cry.I know that you want to see him writhe and whimper in pain.I know that you want to make him pay for Jaejoong's suffering.But right now things have changed and our priorities must change as well.They have Kibum.We need to get him back first and revenge has to remain as a subsidiary matter for now."

Feeling how Junsu was starting to tremble in his arms,Yoochun turned him around gently to press a soft kiss onto his lips before leaning his forehead against the one of his boyfriend,his fingers caressing Junsu's back in a soothing manner.

"We both hate Jung Yunho and I know that your hate for him exceeds everyone elses by far.But I also know that you love your family more than you can ever hate someone.Right now you need to concentrate on getting Kibum back safely and about Jaejoong...you know that his condition is getting worse again,so please don't give him a reason to cry and be sad during the day as well.Don't put revenge over your brothers,baby.I beg you."

Avoiding to look into his boyfriend's eyes,Junsu averted his gaze to the side as he battled with himself inside.

He hated Yunho,he really did.But his love for his brothers was stronger.

Gulping as if trying to swallowing the uneasiness forming a knot in his throat,Junsu finally nodded in response."Fine...let someone take care of his wounds."

Yoochun smiled gently before pressing a soft kiss onto Junsu's lips.

Yunho was meanwhile trying hard to sort his thoughts,fighting against his body's painful state along the way.

He closed his eyes slowly as images of Jaejoong kept popping up in his mind.Those doe-eyes which showed nothing but concern as they were fixted on Yunho.Those soft fingers which have tried to get rid of Yunho's tears and those plump lips which have uttered words of worry when their owner heard Yunho's heart-wrenching sobs.

Yunho wanted to just disappear,hiding himself to get rid of the shame which has been plaguing him nonstop ever since he has witnessed Jaejoong's painful cries for the first time.But what hurt even more than thinking of what he has made out of Jaejoong was the fact that he knew that even if Jaejoong would remember him,Jaejoong would still care for him.His heart was simply that beautiful.

Drowning in a sea of despair,Yunho allowed his tears to escape from his eyes once more,begging God for the second chance he knew he didn't deserve.And as he let go of the sobs piercing through his throat,he didn't notice someone walking in until the other person cleared his throat to get the crying man's attention.

Yunho has seen him before,he was the one who has led Jaejoong out of the room earlier and also one of those who hit him the hardest.

"I'm Joongki." The man dressed in a black suit said before he approached Yunho's bed,not being able to hold back the grin of satisfaction from showing on his face as he noticed how Yunho's body started to tremble a little."I'm not here to hurt you...and you should thank Young Master Jaejoong and Yoochun ssi for that."

Not really expecting an answer from Yunho to begin with,Joongki slowly got a hold of him and forced him to get up from the bed before another man stepped in,his face all too familiar to Yunho for the tanned man's liking.

"Is everything prepared,Ah In?" Joongki asked and got a nod from Ah In in return before they both led Yunho out of the room and into another one which was in fact a spacious bathroom.

They helped Yunho out of his clothes and even carried him into the bathtub - seeing that the businessman was way too weak to do anything by himself - before they started to clean him.Yunho just let them do whatever they wanted to.He didn't have the strength to protest anymore and to feel the warm water carressing his skin was a nice contrast to the cold water they have been dumping on him for the past few days.

When Joongki and Ah In were sure that he was clean enough,they made sure to dry him and put new boxers on for him before taking care of his scratches.

"Why are you doing this now?" Yunho managed to whisper as Ah In was busy putting some ointment on his back.

"Young Master Jaejoong wanted you to be taken care of."

"Does he remember me?"

"No." Joongki answered shortly,holding onto the new clothes for Yunho."But he felt sorry for you after seeing you in the state you were in until a few minutes ago.Neither of us thinks that you deserve to be treated this nicely,but if Young Master Jaejoong wishes for you to be well,then be it.I don't know how you have managed to make a wonderful person like him fall in love with a monster like you.He is way too good for someone as cruel as you."

The man's spiteful words caused Yunho to lower his head a little,knowing very well that those were words he deserved to hear.

Ah In remained quiet until he was done nursing Yunho's face."Get dressed,we'll bring you back into your room."

Yunho nodded and did as he was told without any complaint,feeling his heart thumping rapidly against his ripcage as he remembered who has managed to help him once again.

Jaejoong.His savior,his love.

And as Yunho started to cry silently,Joongki and Ah In were watching him expressionlessly.

To cry seemed to be Yunho's favorite thing to do nowadays and they enjoyed to see him like this.

Hours passed and Yunho found himself repeatedly being trapped in a state which left him half unconscious,the pain numbing his limbs as his head started to ache,only vaguely allowing him to notice the things going on around him but preventing him to distinguish between dream and reality.

He would sometimes hear people talking next to him but no one was around when he forced himself to take a look.It was confusing and frightening.But Yunho couldn't do anything but hoping for things to get better again soon,trying to fight off the piercing pain until he fell into the dark embrace of unconsciousness.

He missed Jaejoong's tantrum that night,not hearing Jaejoong trashing around,crying out in agony for several minutes before Junsu could calm him down again as Moonbin laid on the bed in Junsu's and Yoochun's shared room with Yoochun by his side.They have taken the small baby with them right before Jaejoong went to bed,not wanting to risk for Moonbin to get hurt because of Jaejoong's violent outburst.

All the tears Jaejoong spilled on that night while begging for Junsu to take all the horrible images out of his mind went unnoticed by Yunho as he was pushed deeper into the sleeping state,his body demanding for some time to heal.

oOo

- Sunday,1st September,8 am -

"Yah,wake up!" Changmin barked as he shook Kibum harshly,ignoring the glare being sent his way when Kibum has managed to open his eyes despite the sunrays shining direcly into the dark orbs.

"Eat." Was all the taller boy said as he held green tea bread infront of Kibum's mouth as the boy on the bed wasn't able to eat himself,bound to the bed by two ropes around his wrist.

But instead of accepting the food being offered to him,Kibum simply tilted his head to the side,shaking his head a little.

"I'm not hungry." Kibum mumbled and rested his head back against the pillow which didn't really deserve to be called as such,being thin enough to let Kibum feel the hard surface of the mattress right under his head whenever he pressed against it a little harder.

"Suit yourself." Changmin replied before getting up,the green tea bread slowly disappearing into his own mouth before he took a sip from the water Jihoon has bought yesterday along with some food for them.

"What exactly have you planned to do with me now?" Kibum asked,his closed eyes not allowing him to see how Changmin has turned around to look at him."Are you going to hurt me?Avenge your brother?"

"No." The taller teen uttered with a frown."I'm not like you.I won't hurt anyone."

"Oh really?Wouldn't expect you to be this way considering what a monster your brother is."

"My brother is not a monster!" Changmin hissed before walking straight towards Kibum's bed,his eyes darkening when Kibum opened his eyes and gave him a mocking smile.

"I would really love to hear you say that again after seeing what my brother has become thanks to yours."

The frown on Changmin's face disappeared in an instant at the mention of Jaejoong.

"My brother made a mistake,but he is no monster...just a simple human-being."

"No simple human-being would've done what your brother has.None of you cared about Jaejoong hyung after he has given birth to Moonbin.None of you went to see what happened to him after your brother left him for the second time.If any of you would've cared,then maybe Jaejoong hyung wouldn't be like he is right now."

Kibum's last words awoke Changmin's curiosity and caused him to look at the other boy questioningly."What do you mean?"

"Haven't you heard how Jaejoong hyung has called Junsu hyung yesterday?"

Lookin away from Kibum,Changmin willed himself to remember what happened shortly before he has taken Kibum captive.It has been Jaejoong who distracted Kibum and Junsu long enough to give Changmin a chance to overpower the weaponed teen.Jaejoong had been looking at Junsu,calling out for him and addressing him as...

"Umma." Changmin said with a gasp."He called him Umma...but why-"

"Because he thinks that Junsu hyung is his mother.After Moonbin has been taken away from him,Jaejoong hyung had a mental breakdown...a shock that pushed him into the state he is right now.Jaejoong hyung doesn't remember anything.He didn't actually lose his memories...he simply suppressed them,forcing himself not to remember.He was trying too hard to escape from everything that he ended up pushing himself over the edge of sanity.Right now he is nothing but a child in a grown man's body." Kibum paused to calm himself down a little,talking about the past has brought out emotions he would've preferred to never feel again in is life.

Changmin just stared at the other male in shock,his body trembling to the extent that he was afraid he would collapse onto the ground any moment.Not saying anything,Changmin dragged himself towards his own bed and sat down on the edge of it,not daring to look into the eyes of Kibum.

"When we went to get Jaejoong hyung out of the hospital,Junsu hyung was very gentle with him and tried everything to calm him down when Jaejoong hyung was having one of his tantrums.He provided the warmth Jaejoong hyung needed.He made Jaejoong hyung feel secure and loved...just like a mother.That's why Jaejoong hyung has been referring to him as such since then.The doctor said that we shouldn't try to make him remember everything by force or else Jaejoong hyung might not be able to take the shock which could come with those memories."

"I-We didn't know..." Was everything Changmin could force himself to say and caused Kibum to let out an almost hysterical laughter.

"Of course you didn't know.None of you card enough to ask how he was afterall."

"I did care!" Changmin argued,willing himself not to stop when he saw Kibum looking at him with fury."I did care about him and I did go to his apartment to see how he was,but he was already gone when I did.If I would've known,I would've tried to help."

"As if you could've done anything.Even Junsu hyung,Yoochun hyung and I had problems handling everything at that time.None of us wanted to leave him alone even for a second because he was nothing but a depressed shell of a human-being that could've broken all over again with just one wrong move.The doctor taking care of Jaejoong hyung at that time suggested for us to leave Korea as fast as possible because Jaejoong hyung's subconsciousness seemed to relate everything bad to his surrounding.And so we left and things started to get better again...Jaejoong hyung's condition improved.But then,a few days ago some problems occured here in Korea and we needed to come back to this hell hole.Jaejoong hyung's nightmares returned and now he is at the stage of hurting himself again that's why Junsu hyung and Yoochun hyung decided to leave Korea in a few days instead of a few months like planned."

Not quite finding the right words,Changmin chose to stay silent instead.His eyes were fixated on the grey carpet sprawled out on the entire floor of the room,finding the rough material very interesting out of a sudden.

How would he be able to look into Kibum's eyes right now?

Yunho,the man he has been defending just now has ruined Jaejoong's life to an extent Changmin wasn't sure whether it could ever be fixed again.

"Now would you still say that your brother is no monster but a simple human-being like you have claimed a few minutes ago?" Kibum asked,hating himself for not being able to keep his composure like he has planned,looking away quickly when Changmin forced himself to gaze at him in worry upon hearing how Kibum's voice cracked pitifully at the end."You think you are the hero for trying to safe your brother and your nephew when you are in fact nothing but the true villain's helper.The bad guy in this is your brother and nothing we did to him until now comes close to what your brother has made Jaejong hyung go through."

Silence was the only reaction Kibum got from Changmin,the tall teen's eyes now wet with tears as he tried to look everywhere but Kibum.

oOo

-Kim Mansion,10 am -

Groaning a little before opening his eyes,Jaejoong jutted his bottom lip out into a pout as he gently rubbed the new bump on his forehead.The beautiful male sighed softly before getting out of the bed,the soft sound of his feet making contact with the ground breaking the silence as he made his way out of the room and towards the one where Moonbin was sleeping with his parents.

He giggled softly when he could see Moonbin laying securely between Yoochun and Junsu,still sleeping peacefully just like the two adults on the silken bedsheets.Deciding that it was best not to disturb any of them,Jaejoong slowly moved towards the room where the stranger was,wanting to see whether his father has kept his promise from the day before.

When Jaejoong opened the door,his eyes instantly fell onto the man laying on the big bed who was busy massaging his temple,whimpering from time to time.Jaejoong bit his bottom lip gently,feeling sorry for him.But before Jaejoong could step into the room,he could hear his name being called by Yoochun's husky voice and spun around to face the older male in an instant.

"A-Appa,I just wanted to-"

"I know,baby...I know." Yoochun cut him off and stepped closer to press a soft kiss onto Jaejoong's forehead."But Umma will be up soon and he doesn't like you talking to the man in there...you don't want Umma to be upset,right?"

"Of course not." Jaejoong answered gently and earned a smile from Yoochun in return.

"Go into your room and get yourself ready to have breakfast with us,okay?"

Jaejoong nodded in response before he started to giggle softly,pointing at Yoochun."Appa's hair looks so funny and Appa's pants are sooooo big!"

Yoochun looked down at the oversized gray jogging pants he was wearing as he let the fingers of his right hand slide through his hair before smiling at Jaejoong in amusement."Are you making fun of Appa?"

"Nu-uh." Jaejoong denied as he shook his head adorably,trying to suppress the grin threatening to spread on his lips.

"Hmmm." Yoochun hummed before pinching Jaejoong's cute nose gently."Go and get ready,little baby."

The older male then  watched how Jaejoong was rushing into his room in an instant before he made his own way back to his shared room with Junsu,smiling at the way Junsu was showering Moonbin's face with small kisses as the baby was giggling softly at the loving gesture.

"Good morning." Yoochun greeted the two of them before bending over to share a sweet kiss with his lover."We should get ready now...there are many things to do."

Junsu nodded in response before telling his boyfriend to go ahead and take a shower first while he was making sure to take care of Moonbin.

oOo

- Jin Mansion,11 am -

Jin Young Min smiled in satisfaction as he approached his son's room,wanting to tell him the news about how much their company's sales has improven ever since Yihan has taken over the position as the company's CEO.

Many people were finally willing to work with them again after having lost their trust in Young Min and Jin Enterprise years ago.And Young Min knew that it was his fault that many business deals went wrong during that time.He has left to America with his son and allowed for the company to be taken care of by people who have almost driven it towards its complete downfall.

But now things were getting better again under Yihan's guidance.

"Please,I just want to know whether Kibum is alright.Jaejoong wouldn't want anything to happen to his brother."

Young Min immediately stopped in his tracks as he heard his son talking about the young man Young Min himself despised with all his might.He was the reason why his son had been hurt.If it wasn't because of their relationship,Yihan wouldn't have been kidnapped and beaten into the comatose state he had to stay in for way too long.

He hated Jaejoong and his family for not being able to protect his only son,allowing their enemies to hurt his son to the extent where he almost died.He has been against the idea of Yihan returning to Korea at first because he didn't want Yihan and Jaejoong to meet ever again but then got convinced by Yihan eventually.And now he was regretting it to have given in to his son's wishes.

"Jihoon ssi...please tell your cousin not to hurt him,I beg you..." Yihan paused to listen to whatever the male on the other line had to say before letting out a soft sigh."I will not try to find you...I just want to make sure that Kibum is going to return to his family unharmed.If neither of us informs the police,then Jaejoong and his family as well as your cousin will be safe,I'm very well aware of that so there is really no need for you to be worried about it."

The old man's hands formed firm fists,his teeth gritted and his eyes narrowed dangerously as he walked away from Yihan's room to return to his office.

He wouldn't allow for Jaejoong to ruin things for Yihan again,not this time.His son's promise to whoever was on the other end of the line rang in his ears and a malicious grin spread on his lips as he sat down at his desk,an idea of how to do damage to the man who was once his son's boyfriend lingering in his mind.

"Whatever kind of problem with the police your family is involved in right now...I promise to make things much worse for you,Kim Jaejoong.I promise to bring you and your family into the hell all of you deserve to rot in."

Having made his mind,Young Min slowly got his cellphone out of his trouser pocket before dialing one of the numbers he actually never wanted to dial ever again after what has happened to his son,patiently waiting for the person on the other line to answer his call.

It took only two rings before a low voice was barking a 'What do you want?' to him.

Young Min smirked.

"Tell me what you know about the Kims' recent whereabouts."

oOo

- Kim Mansion,9 pm -

Yunho groaned and shifted in an attempt to find a position in which his worst injuries would not touch the bed,sighing in frustration when he realized that it was futile to even try.His headaches have gotten less painful thanks to the medicine Joongki has given him,being the only one beside Ah In to come in and check up on him from time to time.

He knew that they didn't want to take care of him or bring him the food he needed to survive,the meal now not consisting of rice only but also some vegetables.But they did it anyway because they were told to and Yunho was thankful for it.He didn't get to see Jaejoong today,assuming that Junsu most probably had something to do with it.

He has been dreaming about Jaejoong and Moonbin last night,the dreams showing him how blissful his life could be if things were different.

And there it was again...the sharpness of regret that cut through his life-giving organ,shredding it into several tiny pieces.And the pain only worsened when he could hear heartbreaking screams coming from outside.

"Jaejoong." Yunho gasped and stared directly towards the wooden door of the room he was in,slowly maneuvering himself towards the edge of the bed and tried to get up but his body didn't seem to agree with Yunho's wish to use it properly again,sending the tanned man flying straight to the ground with a loud thud.

He winced a little at the pressure the many cuts on his body received before forcing himself to crawl towards the door,the cries of Jaejoong pushing new determination into his wild-thumping heart.He took a deep breath before lifting himself up to stand,using the wall as his solid support before opening the door slowly.His legs were shaking a little,but Yunho was not going to give up.

Sweat formed on his skin as he continued to strain his body,walking along the wall he was leaning on to get to the room where Jaejoong's screams came from.He could see that the door was open and gasped when he could see a lamp flying straight out the door before crashing into the wall across from it.

'He will start to hit himself and he will not be satisfied until he bleeds somewhere.He will continue until the physical pain he inflicts on himself lets the pain in his heart fade.' Yunho could hear Kibum's voice saying in his mind and an almost unbearable pain wrapped itself around Yunho's heart,his steps more hasty now as the worry about Jaejoong overpowered his body's stubborn refusal to move properly.

It didn't take long for him to reach the room and when he took a look into it,he started to wish that he wouldn't have come because the sight infront of him killed his soul,numbing all his senses before he found himself falling on his knees harshly.

Junsu,Yoochun,Ah In and Joongki were looking at him in shock before the hatred returned to their eyes,the look in Junsu's dark orbs expressing so much more than words could ever do.

Yunho himself was to blame for this.

He watched Jaejoong crying out,tears rolling down his cheeks repeatedly as he struggled and tried to free himself from Junsu's grasp to hit himself.No words left his lips,only agonizing screams that teared Yunho apart.

"Get him out of here!" Junsu barked at Joongki and Ah In and Yunho watched them walking towards him,ready to drag him far away from Jaejoong.

But Yunho refused to leave.Gathering the very last bit of his strength in his body,Yunho launched forward in an attempt to get closer to Jaejoong,calling out his name pleadinly as tears of sorrow left his eyes.He struggled and pushed against Joongkin and Ah In,screaming with all he got as he hoped for Jaejoong to at least look at him.

"Jaejoong!Jaejoong...!Please look at me,Jaejoong!" He pleaded,trying to free himself from the bodyguards' hold on him.

'Please...please...just look at me...Jaejoong...Jaejoong...' Yunho inwardly before crying out his ex-lover's name once again,every single emotion he held in his heart forced out with the one word he could manage to say."JAEJOONG!"

Jaejoong's movements stopped all at once,silent tears rolling down his smooth cheeks before he was looking at Yunho.

Upon noticing that the heartbreaking cries of their Young Master Jaejoong were no longer present,Joongki and Ah In stopped trying to force Yunho to leave the room,utterly shocked at the effect the businessman's calling had on Jaejoong.

After a while of staring at Yunho,Jaejoong's sobs returned,now echoing in the poorly illuminated room softly.

"Let him go." Yoochun said shortly to Joongki and Ah In,watching how the bodyguards' grip on the tall man started to loosen before Yunho landed on the ground,not bothering to pay attention to his hurting knees as he crawled towards Jaejoong slowly.

Junsu was about to get up and push him away but Yoochun quickly hugged his boyfriend from behind to pull him away from Jaejoong and Yunho gently.

"Yoochun!" Junsu hissed and tried to free himself,but Yoochun's grip on him remained firm.

"Jaejoong has calmed down because of him...let him do whatever he seems to think is right for now."

Tears of anger build up in Junsu's eyes before he forced himself to look away from his brother and the tall man on the ground.He just knew that whatever would happen next would not please him at all eventhough it would probably manage to calm his brother down further.

"Jaejoong." Yunho called out softly once he has reached the sobbing man on the bed,bringing his hands up to cup Jaejoong's cheeks softly in an attempt to get rid of the tears."Jaejoong...everything is alright now."

The crying man continued to stare at him before closing his eyes shortly,the tears trapped in his eyes now freely rolling down along his soft skin.

"Sleep,Jaejoong...sleep." Yunho mumbled against Jaejoong's ear after having pulled him into a gentle hug carefully,his hands rubbing soothing circles on the other male's back."It's over now...go back to sleep."

Pulling back as slow as possible,Yunho managed to smile at the beautiful male despite the tears of sorrow staining his own cheeks."Go back to sleep...it's okay."

He gently pushed Jaejoong to lie back down onto the soft bedsheets before covering his body with the blanket,his left hand immediately wandering to Jaejoong's hair afterwards to it affectionately.

Jaejoong didn't say anything.He was just staring at him before tiredness forced him back into slumber,his body stopping to shake.Yunho rested his forehead against the edge of the bed as he allowed himself to let go of the sobs he has been holding back all this while before he could feel how Ah In was motioning for him to get up with a gentle pull.

"You need to get back into your room." Was all he heard from Ah In before he was being dragged away from Jaejoong.

oOo

- Monday,3rd September,9 am -

"Still refusing to eat?" Changmin asked as he stared at the boy laying on one of the two small beds in the motel room.

"I'm just not hungry." Kibum replied with a sigh and caused the taller boy to frown before he made his way towards Kibum with a box of rice and eggrolls.

"You need to eat.Starving yourself to death won't help anyone." Changmin uttered before freeing Kibum from the ropes,pulling at his arms gently to make him sit up.

After everything that Kibum has told him yesterday,Changmin couldn't bring himself to be cold towards the other boy anymore.He has been suffering just as much as Changmin because of the things happening between their brothers,if not much more.

"I'm not-"

"You're not hungry,yes I know...but you only got to eat bread yesterday and it's time for you to eat something decent.If you don't eat I will force the food down your throat myself." The taller boy threatened and caused Kibum to scoff at him,gasping in surprise when Changmin got a hold of his face with one hand and forced his mouth open while holding the chopsticks with an eggroll in between infront of his mouth."Your last chance to eat by yourself or I'm going to hand feed you the harsh way."

Sending one last glance at Changmin,Kibum quickly pushed the taller teen's hand from his face before taking the chopsticks into his right hand to shove the food into his mouth.

"Satisfied now?" Kibum asked once he has swallowed the egg successfully.

"Very much,yes." Changmin replied,not quite being able to keep the smirk out of his face before giving the box of food he was holding in his hand to the other teen."Do continue."

-------------------
This is only the first part of the 5th chapter,the second part will be updated tomorrow! :) I just have too little time to write all the things I wanted to include in this chapter down in one go xD

Btw,feel free to add me on Twitter! ;) Would love to chat with you!