Letting Go

Broken Beyond Repair

Chapter Seven:Letting Go


"Let's go and talk,hyung." Jaejoong uttered softly as he got up and ignored the curious gazes he received from his family,his whole attention on the man he once called his lover.

Yihan nodded in response as they both rose from their chairs to leave the room,their steady steps taking them further away from the others and into the living room which was guarded by Seunghyun and Hyun Joong from the outside,the two older men nodding at Jaejoong's request of not wanting to be disturbed during his talk with Yihan.

"Hyung..." Jaejoong called out as he closed the door of the living room and leaned against the cold surface with a gentle gaze,his voice timid and airy.

The older male smiled sadly as he watched how Jaejoong struggled to find the right words,apparently searching for a way to not break Yihan's heart.

But oh how harshly it broke.

Deep down,Yihan knew that it was too late.His chances of getting back together with Jaejoong were practically non-existent because he was replaced by someone else a long time ago already.The spot in Jaejoong's heart he has managed to claim years ago was given to Yunho and Yihan knew that it still belonged to Yunho despite all.

And yet he still wanted to hope.Unlike Jaejoong,he had no time to try to move on.He has been in a coma all this while and when he woke up,he had to realize and accept that everyone has moved on with their lives while he himself never got a chance to do so.Jaejoong has continued to live without him while Yihan was still stuck in their pleasant past together.

He lost his first love.Just like that.No chance to make him stay.No right to fight for him.

It hurt.To be in love with someone who has fallen out of love with you and replaced you in his heart ing hurt.

"Hyung,I-"

"I know." Yihan cut him off swiftly,tears threatening to spill from his eyes as he forced himself to croak the words out in agony."I know...I know that you love him."

"I...I wish it wasn't like that.God knows I do...but I just can't stop loving him.I'm sorry...I'm so sorry,hyung...I-" But Jaejoong didn't get to say anything further before Yihan pulled him closer for a hug,his right hand rubbing soothing circles on Jaejoong's back.

The tears along with the pain caged within them rolled down their cheeks as they held each other,trying to give each other the comfort they both needed.No more words were said,the only sound echoing in the room being their heartwrenching sobs.

They wished they could be together.They wished they would still have a chance to be together.But they were over the moment Jaejoong met Yunho.

They could've lied to themselves and each other,trying to have a future together as lovers and regarding Jung Yunho as a mere 'phase' in their lives...but that would've only resulted in more heartbreak and pain,doing more damage than they would've been able to take.They would've lived a lie...and they both deserved better than that.

"I understand." Yihan managed to whisper into Jaejoong's shoulder."I just hope that you will find your happiness somehow."

Upon hearing his ex-lover's words,Jaejoong slowly pulled back to bring some distance between them before he allowed his soft hands to cup Yihan's cheeks lovingly,his heart aching at the thought of being the source of this wonderful man's pain."I hope the same for you,hyung...I really do.I'm sorry that you had to go through so much because of me.You almost lost your life because of me and everything I have done was to break your heart.I'm so sorry."

Yihan shook his head gently,his heart breaking further at the sight of Jaejoong begging for forgiveness through his pleading gaze."You are not at fault,Jaejoong.Don't ever blame yourself for what happened...you did nothing wrong."

Only harsh sobs met Yihan's ears as he felt the younger male's hands dropping down to rest on his shoulders,the delicate fingers of Jaejoong digging themselves into the fine fabric of Yihan's shirt as he searched for solace.Yihan slowly pulled Jaejoong closer to himself again to sooth him with his words and warmth,wanting to lessen the beautiful man's pain...not as a lover but a friend.

Just a friend.

oOo

"Is everything alright?" Kibum managed to ask softly when Yihan and Jaejoong walked back into the dining room minutes later,their eyes red as they still held a certain amount of wetness.

"Yeah." Yihan responded with a gentle smile directed at Jaejoong,earning a timid one in return when Jaejoong was looking back at him."We were just saying goodbye."

oOo

A soft clicking sound pulled Yunho out of his reverie and caused him to look up from his intertwined hands as the sight of Kibum standing in the doorway greeted him.He vaguely noticed the change in the way the younger male was looking at him.There were no hard feelings anymore although the light glint of dislike was still present.

"You will be sent back to Seoul today."

"No...please,I need to talk to Jaejoong." Yunho uttered as he got up from the bed and rushed towards Kibum with pleading eyes,ignoring the pain that was still embracing his body as the pain of fearing to lose his family forever took over."Please...I'm willing to do everything to earn his forgiveness."

"Really?You would do everything?" Kibum inquired quietly.

"Yes.Everything." The older male answered with a firm nod,determination plunging deep into his heart.

"Then leave him alone.He needs to heal and that won't be possible with you near him.Jaejoong hyung has been suffering for so long already...just give him time to stop hurting.You have been selfish for long enough already.Up until now you have solely focused on what's best for you,but right now...you need to do what's best for Jaejoong hyung.I don't know whether you are being honest when you say that you love and care about him,but if it's true...then you need to let him go,no matter for how long.You need to respect and accept the decisions he has the rights to make.Truthfully...I'm against him getting back together with you,but if he still loves you and if he shall decide to take you back one day...then me and Junsu hyung will have to accept that decision despite all.But if he doesn't want you back...then it's you who has to accept it...simply because it will be the best for Jaejoong hyung."

Yunho didn't know what to say or to do as he basked in silence,Kibum's soft pleads sinking into his mind and soul.

Should he really let Jaejoong walk out of his life just like that without even knowing whether he was going to see him and his son ever again?Should he really let go of everything he yearned for right now?Was the wish to keep Jaejoong and his son close to himself really that selfish?

Selfish.

Yes,Yunho has been selfish all this while.Kibum was right.He always went for what was best for himself,not caring about what others needed.Not caring about what Jaejoong needed.And now that he could do something good for Jaejoong for once...he was about to make the mistake of being selfish once again.

No.Not again.

He didn't want to be selfish anymore.He didn't want to see Jaejoong suffering anymore,much less because of him.He was Jaejoong's source of pain and Jaejoong would never be able to heal with him by his side.

Yunho felt himself trembling at the thought of having to let go of his family...his only source of possible happiness.Having to let go of what was a part of you like this and knowing that you deserved it to have it being taken away from you was so painful...so utterly painful that Yunho barely managed to hold himself upright as his world started to crumble down.

Tears of sorrow were shed uselessly,not managing to carry the pain out of his body like they usually did and not being able to earn any sympathy from the ones who saw them.

"Just let him go." Kibum pleaded once more,his gaze still on Yunho as he hoped for the other male to understand that this was the best he could do right now.

And when Jung Yunho fell on his knees,nodding as a silent agreement to set Jaejoong free...Kibum knew that he really cared.

"Get up...get up and say goodbye to your son before you leave." The teen whispered before he helped Yunho on his feet,slowly leading him out of the room and past the many men of the Kims who were still judging him for what he has done to their Young Master Jaejoong.

But Yunho couldn't bring himself to be bothered by those stares anymore.

As he followed Kibum down the hallway,he never missed to look around,his eyes searching for the one man his heart was yearning for.

"Jaejoong hyung won't show himself to you anymore.Your last talk was his goodbye." Kibum muttered,not even bothering to look back at Yunho as he stopped infront of one of the white-painted doors in the house."Take your time."

Yunho nodded weakly as he watched Kibum opening the door to reveal his son in Joongki's arms,giggling delightfully at the man who was cooing at him.Upon noticing the presence of Yunho and Kibum,Joongki slowly walked up to them to give Moonbin to his father before he excused himself.

Kibum didn't say anything,witnessing everything in silence as Yunho showered his son's face with soft butterfly kisses,the tanned man's tears flowing freely at the thought that this could be the very last time he would get to see his son.

When tears started to drop onto his small face,Moonbin started to squirm in his father's arms,his small eyes fixated on the crying man holding him near his aching heart.

Children knew.

Children just knew when their parents were hurting,they could feel it.

Soon enough,a heart-wrenching cry escaped from the small being,filling the whole room with a child's saddest melody.

Feeling his heart shattering with every other second his son was bawling,Yunho slowly rocked Moonbin back and forth in his arms,pressing his lips onto the baby's forehead as he whispered soothing words of comfort to his son.

"Everything's going to be alright,Binnie.Appa loves you,my angel..." Yunho breathed out,trying to blink the tears welling up in his eyes away."We will see each other again one day.Appa will let your Umma heal to earn his forgiveness and love.Appa will fight,I promise."

Seeing how Yunho was treating his son,Kibum could bring himself to feel bad for the other male for the first time.

One could say many things about Jung Yunho,but no one could deny it that he truly loved his son.

Infront of Kibum,there stood not only a formerly cruel lover but also a loving father who was about to lose his son,not knowing whether he would ever get to hold him inside his arms again.

But Yunho was hoping.

He was hoping for fate to bring his son and the man he loved back to him one day,no matter how long he will have to wait and no matter how long he will have to fight.

It was not until one hour later that Yunho had to let go of his son when Hyun Joong came into the room and announced that it was time for Yunho to leave with him.

Placing his son into Kibum's arms with no guarantee of him getting the chance to see his son again was one of the hardest things Yunho has ever had to do in his life.He watched how his son was trying hard to get a hold of him,but Yunho knew that if he didn't let go now,he would never be able to do so.

"Thank you." Yunho choked out in between sobs."Thank you for allowing me to say goodbye to him."

"Jaejoong hyung wanted it that way." Kibum replied rather softly,rocking his nephew in his arms in an attempt to calm the small being down as Moonbin continued to reach out to his father with small whimpers leaving his small lips.

Yunho's self-hatred continued to grow as he realized just how much of a great deed it was of Jaejoong to let him say goodbye to his son...something Yunho didn't allow for Jaejoong to do one year ago.The waves of regret kept hitting him repeatedly,the agony knocking the air out of lungs every time he cried over past mistakes he could not correct.

"Yunho ssi." Hyun Joong broke the silence and gave Yunho a meaningful look as if to urge him to follow him.

The called man merely nodded before pressing another soft kiss onto his son's forehead,making sure to smile down at the little miracle him and Jaejoong have created right after."We will meet again.I will be waiting until I have both of you back with me."

And as Yunho was saying his final goodbye to his son,Kibum neither said nor did anything.He watched everything mutely,his heart aching for Moonbin as the small being continued stretch his hand out in an attempt to grab his father's shirt.

But although he was hurting as well,Yunho kept stepping backwards...bringing himself out of his son's reach before he turned around to walk away.His feet brought more and more distance between himself and his son.His heart aching and shattering with every step he made.Numbness embraced Yunho as he walked out of the house in a daze.

Leaving has never been so hard for Yunho and he desperately wanted to just turn around and beg for a chance to stay,but he knew that he couldn't back off now.He needed to do things right this time.

So he just followed Hyun Joong,hot tears still flowing freely along his cheeks as he forced himself to suffer silently...reminding himself that the pain he was feeling right now was nothing compared to the pain he has inflicted on Jaejoong in the past.And when he was seated in a black car a few seconds later,Yunho did not make any attempt to escape and get back into the house,not even when he spotted Jaejoong standing at one of the windows...watching him leave.

Slim,tanned fingers were raised to meet the cold surface of the car window as a silent goodbye was said...the promise to wait still lingering in the air even after the black car was long gone from Jaejoong's range of vision.

Knowing that Yunho could not see him anymore,Jaejoong finally allowed himself to succumb to his pain.His legs slowly refused to keep him upright,forcing him onto the ground with a gentle thud.Slowly leaning against the wall behind him,Jaejoong bend his knees to hug them as his whole body shook violently with the agonizing sobs escaping his quivering lips.

Letting go was so goddamn hard.

oOo

Outside of the room,Junsu and Yoochun were quietly listening to Jaejoong's heartbreaking whimpers,refraining themselves from going into the room because they knew that Jaejoong needed some time alone right now.

"He loves him so much...why?" Junsu whispered brokenly,his eyes searching for answers in his lover's dark orbs.

But Yoochun didn't say anything,knowing that deep down...Junsu didn't want to have an answer.Junsu didn't want to hear why Jaejoong's heart still belonged to Yunho even after all the pain the man has put him through.For Junsu...there was nothing logical about loving someone like Yunho.So whatever Yoochun would've said...it would've only aggravated Juns's state.

So instead of answering,Yoochun chose to pull his lover into his arms silently.

'Love is the most unlogical feeling a human-being can harbor.' Yoochun thought,but not even one word of it was voiced out.

oOo

- Seoul,12 pm -

"I can't get closer to your house without bringing myself in danger.Who knows what kind of traps the police came up with after what happened." Hyun Joong uttered as he parked the car five blocks away from the Jung Residence,his eyes now fixated on the tanned man sitting on the backseat.

Yunho merely nodded in response,not quiet trusting his voice to work flawlessly after keeping quite for the last three hours in which he was unable to control his tears.Slowly getting out of the car with its shaded windows,the businessman flinched at the ruthless assault of the sunlight and closed his eyes shortly to give the sensitive orbs some time to adjust to the brightness as Hyun Joong rolled down the window of the drivers' seat and watched him carefully through the side mirror.

When the pain in his eyes subsided,Yunho swiftly closed the door and stepped just a little closer to the man remaining calm on his seat despite noticing that the taller man was way too close to him for his liking."Will you go with them?"

"Yes." Came the short reply from the bodyguard as he turned around and looked at the tanned male expectantly,wanting him to elaborate why he was asking in the first place.

"Please take care of them and protect them." Yunho pleaded softly,seeing no need in explaining that he was specifically talking about Jaejoong and Moonbin,the fact too obvious for Hyun Joong to not know.

"I will." Hyun Joong promised and watched how Yunho was genuinely smiling at him upon hearing the satisfying words before the bodyguard took a big envelope out of the glovebox and handed it to the now confused businessman."Your wallet and keys.Yoochun ssi wanted you to have them back."

Gladly receiving his belongings,Yunho nodded in recognition before a timid 'Thank you' escaped his still slightly bruised lips.When he saw that Hyun Joong rolled the window back up and started the engine,he quickly stepped away from the black vehicle to let the bodyguard drive off,his eyes remaining on the car until it disappeared fully from his range of vision.

And he would've lied if he would've said that he didn't secretly hope for Hyun Joong to drive back to him and tell him that Jaejoong has miraculously changed his mind.

But that was only to remain a childish dream and Yunho was painfully aware of it.

Exhausted and hurt,Yunho slowly made his way towards his home with the beige envelope tightly clutched by his right hand.And when he passed a small family consisting of the parents and their son...Yunho could only wish that this time,he was doing everything right and that God would give him another chance to get his own family back one day.

oOo

When the front door of the Jung Residence was opened and revealed the oldest Young Master of the Jung household,time seemed to freeze as every single person standing near the entrance stopped with their respective tasks to stare at their Young Master as if trying to assure themselves that this was not just an imagination.

One of the maids was quick to react right after the shock has faded,heading straight upstairs to inform Changmin.

Yunho merely smiled weakly as he walked past the astonished staff which has gathered once his name was called out by the maid who has greeted him at the front door.His steps were calm and steady,no rushed movements were made.

"Hyung!"

"Yunho!"

The called man stopped in his tracks as he stared towards the stairs,barely having time to recognize the two males standing there as his brother and his cousin before two pair of arms were wrapped around him,engaging him into a bone-crushing hug that he needed so much right now.

Silently listening to Changmin's and Jihoon's words of gratitude directed at the deities above,Yunho started to let himself fall back into the state of weakness.It was not until they could hear the sobs emitting from the tanned man that Jihoon and Changmin pulled back to look at him in worry.And when the euphoria of the first seconds started to fade,they finally noticed what was wrong.

"Hyung...where is Moonbin?"

Upon hearing the question from his brother,Yunho's sobs got only harsher as tears continued to leave his now red and swollen eyes.

"I let him and Jaejoong go.I had to...I...I had to." The tanned man found himself crying out desperately.

Jihoon and Changmin exchanged a worried gaze before Jihoon was cupping his cousin's cheeks with his hands to force the other to look at him and not the ground."Calm down first Yunho,take your time and then tell us what happened."

Yunho was led into the living room,barely registering how his brother ordered for the employees to leave them alone before Yunho was gently urged to sit down on one of the couches.Nothing was said by Jihoon and Changmin for the time being,knowing that Yunho just needed some time to calm down again.They simply sat on the couch with him,Yunho right in between them as they ran soothing hands along the trembling man's back.

What in God's name happened?

Jihoon and Changmin were both eager to know it,but they didn't want to force Yunho to talk,no matter how much they wanted to know what exactly made Yunho this devastated.But all the questions about the happenings occuring during Yunho's stay with the Kims remained unanswered until several minutes later when Yunho finally managed to get a grip of himself.

Hearing that Yunho's sobs have subsided,the two cousins decided to try asking again.

"What happened,hyung?" Changmin inquired softly and watched how his brother slowly looked up to him,visibly struggling with what to say or where to even start with his explanation.

oOo

- Jin Mansion,1 pm -

Patiently waiting for the front door to be opened for him,Yihan took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself down as the anger directed at his father was about to get the better of him again.

"Young Master Yihan." The servant standing at the wooden door exclaimed,surprised by the supposedly missing Young Master's reappearance.

"Where is my father?"

"In his office,he-"

The rest of the servant's words were cut off as Yihan paid no further attention to him,the needed information already been delivered to him.Clenching his fists and forcing his knuckles to turn white from the strenuous act,Yihan more or less marched directly towards his father's office with a look of determination drawn on his face.His father's nonsensical acts had to stop now.

Not even bothering to knock,Yihan simply opened the wooden door which would lead him to his father and was greeted by the sight of his father looking up from the documents in his hands only to gape at him in surprise right after.

"Yihan...son...where have you been?" Came the rushed question from Young Min as he got up to quickly make his way towards his son,more than shocked when his son refused to be pulled into a hug.

"I was with the Kims.I went to warn them after I overheard you talking about your plan of ruining them when you were on the phone with someone."

"W-what?" Young Min stuttered before he started to let his eyes roam around his son's body,searching for possible injuries as the memories of seeing his son laying lifelessly on the hospital bed rushing back to him."A-Are you hurt anywhere?"

"No...because the Kims have protected me.They have protected me despite me being the son of the man who was out to have them killed or at least arrested by the police." Yihan hissed bitterly,his eyes starting to fill themselves with tears as he thought of what could've possibly happened to Jaejoong if it wasn't because of Jung Yunho shielding him."What were you thinking?"

"I wanted them to suffer because they were responsible for the state you were in in the past few years!It's their fault that you were that way!Can't you understand me,Yihan?Not even a little?Can't you understand how heartbroken I was when you have nearly been killed?I sat next to you on every single day you were in a coma...not knowing whether you would ever wake up again.I had to fear losing you with every other second you weren't moving.I hate them.When I overheard you talking on the phone with someone and mentioned Jaejoong and his brother...I knew I had to do something.I couldn't let Jaejoong step back into your life.After I finally got you back...I couldn't let him ruin your life once again." Young Min uttered,his cries have now turned into desperate sobs as he pleaded for his son to at least try to understand why he did those things.

Looking at his crying father sadly,Yihan let out a soft sigh before pulling the older male into his arms.His comatose state has been hard on his father,Yihan knew it.When he first opened his eyes and managed to look at his father...the man has been a mess...a human wreck.He has been suffering for so many years and had to endure all the pain and fear of losing his only son all by himself,having no one to be there for him and tell him that things were going to be alright.His father had no other relative left beside him,his father's parents and siblings having turned their backs on him after they learned that Young Min was involved with the mafia.And Yihan's mother...Young Min's beloved wife had died when Yihan was still a small boy.

"I do understand...but please stop your hatred from growing further.The people kidnapping me did it because of the Kims,that much is true...but the ones hurting me were not the Kims themselves.They were the ones searching for me and saving me,were they not?You have to let go of the past,Appa...just let go and start anew."

oOo

A soft clank could be heard when Changmin placed a glass of water onto the couch table infront of his brother before he himself sat back down next to Yunho.

"But how are they going to take Moonbin with them?I mean...his passport and papers are all here."

"They will probably give him a fake identity...they have their own ways to handle things." Yunho answered tiredly,leaning back a little to let his head rest on the soft surface of the couch as his brother nodded in understanding before the younger Jung brother looked at him again with worry drawn in his eyes.

"Are you really going to let him go,hyung?I mean...you love him,can you really wait that long to see him and Moonbin again?"

"I have to,Changmin...it's exactly because I love him that I have to let him go for now." Yunho answered calmly,his voice hoarse and strained."And me letting go doesn't mean that I will give up on him and Moonbin."

Jihoon studied Yunho's face carefully,his heart hurting on behalf of the tanned man.He saw fear,uncertainty and pain flickering in his cousin's eyes,but he also saw hope in those.And although him and Changmin couldn't help but doubt that Jaejoong would return one day,they wouldn't tell Yunho about it.They were not going to take the last bit of hope away from Yunho...he needed it more than anything right now.

And as Changmin let the words of his brother sink into his heart,his gaze stubbornly fixated on the nothing in particular infront of him...he couldn't help but let his mind drift off to a certain younger brother of Jaejoong.

For the past few days,to stop thinking of the fierce mafia prince has been something Changmin was unable to do,the other boy's face keeping to appear before his inner eyes.

What was this feeling?

oOo

Summer was nearing its end.

Autumn was going to take over.

The trees were going to lose their old leaves and offer the ground the protection through a golden sea of those and leave the trees unprotected for a while to face the harsh winter.But once winter was over,new life was to arrive alongside the beautiful and tender spring...the trees just had to hold on long enough to witness its miracle.

oOo

Thursday,5th September 2013

My beloved Jaejoong,

I'm writing this letter to you in hope that one day,I will be able to give it to you.This letter will be just one of many letters I will write to you...because by doing this...it almost feels like I can actually talk to you.
Please heal beautifully,my love...heal and be yourself again.Be the old,lively you.
Live again,for yourself and our son.I don't know whether you will ever be able to forgive me,but I want you to know that I love you and that I'm willing to do everything to pay for my sins.If you shall never come back to me,then I will accept it because I know that I do not deserve a second chance in the first place.But if you shall return one day...then I will make sure to spend my whole life cherishing you,our son and our love.I will not make the same mistakes again.I have learned from my past wrongdoings.
Thinking back at the time I hurt you...I can't even understand how I could do those things to you because the current me could not bear seeing you hurt.But I'm aware of it that the old me was different.The old me who was a selfish and faint-hearted idiot.I know that I will never be able to deny how I was and what I have done in the past,but I want to change.I might not be able to turn back the time and undo everything that happened in the past,but I still have the future to do things right as the new me.

I love you.

Forever yours,
Yunho

oOo

- Incheon International Airport,Monday,9th August,9 am -

"Are you ready,Jaejoong?" Yoochun asked as he waited for Jaejoong to get up from his seat and join him and the others.

The beautiful man hesitated for a bit,letting his eyes wander around in the crowd of people around them before finally nodding in response as he straightened himself with Moonbin laying securely in his arms.None of the others missed the longing gaze he sent towards the mass of people,but neither of them would comment on it.

oOo

- Berlin,Thursday,12th September,10.35 am -

Jaejoong was sitting in Moonbin's room,busy feeding his son when his younger brother announced his arrival with a knock.Seeing the slightly distressed look on his brother's face caused Jaejoong to sport the same one on his own.

"Is something wrong,Bummie?"

Kibum pressed his lips into a thin line before approaching his brother with his right hand stretched out and his smartphone laying securely inside it.Seeing that his brother apparently wanted him to take a look at whatever was shown on the display of the white device,Jaejoong slowly took it from his brother to read the online news article shown on it.

 

12th September 2013

Jung Yunho Disowned - Loses His Position As Jung Corp's CEO

This morning,representatives of Jung Corp have released an official statement that their CEO Jung Yunho (23) will not continue chairing the company after his father,the company's founder,has disowned him and his brother Jung Changmin (19) as a consequence of the family dispute which erupted into chaos on yesterday's banquet at the Jung Residence where Jung Yunho has delivered a daring speech about his refusal to marry bankers daughter Soo Ae (21) like his father has asked of him and announced that he is not to wed anyone unless it is his true match who is rumored to be the mother of his son Jung Moonbin.When being attacked by his enraged father,Yunho found himself being defended by his younger brother Jung Changmin,leading to both of them being disowned and literally thrown out of the Jung Residence.As of now,the company's future is uncertain.

 

His lips slightly ajar,Jaejoong looked up to meet his brother's eyes.

"He..."

"Some other articles say that he is currently staying in a small apartment while Changmin is staying with their cousin.Their bank accounts have apparently been frozen by their father." Kibum said,studying his brother's face carefully as he did so.

He knew that Junsu was probably against it,but after witnessing how Yunho has behaved when he said goodbye to Moonbin and after reading that Yunho was disowned after fighting for the place by his side to remain free for his brother to return to,Kibum couldn't bring himself to wholeheartedly wish for Jung Yunho to disappear from their lives for good anymore.

oOo

Dear beloved Jaejoong,

Have you left Korea already,love?Are you well?Is Moonbinnie well?Wherever you are,I hope that you are happy...as happy as you can be at the moment.
I went into Moonbin's room yesterday and found his favorite bunny plushie...he loves it a lot.It's easier to calm him down with it in his arms.I bought it for him because you once told me that you used to have a white bunny plushie you used to carry around with you when you were still little.I guess I wanted our son to share at least something with you...even if it is only a small stuffed animal.
I have gone against my parents...refusing to marry someone just to gain back the Jung household's reputation and their reaction was just like I have expected.But I don't regret doing it because I have promised to you and myself that I will not make any mistakes anymore.This time,I'm going to keep all of my promises.
Now that I am no longer the heir of the Jung fortune...I have the chance to be someone else...to start as someone else.

I love you.

Forever yours,
Yunho

oOo

- Berlin,Wednesday,9th October,11 am -

"Aigoo,what's wrong with you today,hmm?" Joongki cooed as he rocked Moonbin gently in his arms as the small being continued to cry,not pleased with it that he didn't get to see his mother being with him when he woke up from his small nap.

But it didn't take long for the freshly showered Jaejoong to step into Moonbin's room,quickly rushing towards his son before the small angel was placed into his arms securely.

"Umma is here,baby,Umma is here." Jaejoong whispered softly before placing swift butterfly kisses onto his son's face,getting rid of Moonbin's tears with his soft lips."Umma is here,my angel..."

Joongki simply smiled at the lovely scene,watching how Moonbin's cries started to subside,the tears now stopping to flow along his soft cheeks as he stared directly into his smiling mother's dark orbs.The small boy soon calmed down until he was only hiccuping softly in his mother's arms.

"That's right baby.You don't need to cry anymore.Umma is with you." The beautiful male continued to mutter softly under his breath.

"Hyung,I got his milk." Kibum said as he stepped into the room,with a bottle of white liquid.

"Thank you,Kibum." The older male replied before he moved to sit down on one of the chairs next to his son's crib,making sure to get rid of Moonbin's hiccup first before slowly starting to feed Moonbin,looking at his brother questioningly when the teenage boy sat down infront of him with his bottom lip trapped between his teeth.

"Is something wrong?"

"No..." Kibum answered swiftly."It's actually good,but..."

"Is it about Yunho?"

Upon receiving a nod as an answer,Jaejoong slowly lowered his head to look at his son properly...smiling at the small being which was the spitting image of Yunho.

Did he really want to know something about Yunho's whereabouts?Didn't he leave Korea to be far away from Yunho in the first place?

'Yes' was the definite answer to both.

Although it was good for him to have some distance between himself and Yunho...Jaejoong could never bring himself not to care about the other male,especially not after what Yunho has done and lost for him.

He knew that others in his situation wouldn't want to even hear Yunho's name again,but those people were not him.Probably no one really understood why he still loved Yunho or was able to have any good feelings left for Yunho at all.But what could he do?No one on this world can control love.No one.

"What about him?" Jaejoong asked softly.

"He is planning on opening a small restaurant.He is currently working in some to gain experience and also to earn money.And it was said that he refused to take the money being offered to him by friends and relatives."

"W-Why would he do that?" Jaejoong wondered aloud,his dark orbs showing only confusion.

"Isn't it obvious,hyung?" Kibum asked with a gentle smile."He wants to do things by himself...and do you know how he wants to name the restaurant?"

When he received a shake of head from his brother,Kibum quickly continued to speak."Taste of Hope."

oOo

Friday,12th October 2013

Dear my lovely other half,

I have started to work on a new dream.It is a dream you have told me about,do you remember?
You once told me that you wish you could have your own restaurant one day instead of having to do what your family expects for you to do.
Now I'm going to live your dream for you and me...for us.I will make it happen for both of us.
I will work hard for it and I will not give up.I will work for it myself.I won't rely on others anymore.
I will prove to everyone that there is nothing wrong about dreaming and hoping.

I love you.

Forever yours,
Yunho

oOo

Several letters were written but never found their way to the one they were meant for.

But the hope imprinted within every single word in those letters would remain there forever.

Winter came and was ruthless,showing no mercy to anyone.It was a hard time to overcome,but for those who still dared to hope for better days...it was just a bad phase which would eventually end when happier times arrived.

oOo

- Seoul,Changmin's & Yunho's apartment,Wednesday,2nd Dezember -

Yunho huffed a little as he carried one of the boxes with his brother's belongings into Changmin's room,wondering just what the younger male has put into it to make it that heavy.Smiling in content afterwards,Yunho slowly walked out of the room to head towards the front door of their new apartment,ready to get the other boxes.

He was glad that he could now afford a bigger apartment where his brother could stay with him.It was not that much,but still enough for the two of them.

"Hyung!" Changmin called out as he stormed out of the elevator of their apartment complex with his cellphone in his right hand."Hyung-"

"Min,you were supposed to get your bag from Jihoon hyung's car,where is it?"

"With Jihoon hyung,but that's not important right now...Jihoon hyung just got a call from Yihan ssi...he said that...he's back."

"Jin Yihan is back from where?And why is that so important for you?"

Letting out a groan which was accompanied by the roll of his eyes,Changmin quickly explained it to his brother."Not Yihan ssi is back...he is back,hyung...Jaejoong hyung is back in Korea."

A loud thud echoed in the hallway as a box and its content was dropped onto the ground,usually strong hands not being able to carry it anymore.

"H-He's back?" Yunho whispered out softly,not quite believing it just yet that there was really a chance for him to see Jaejoong and Moonbin again after so many months of waiting.

"Yes,hyung...he is back." Changmin assured with a smile,feeling the urge to cry at the heartwarming sight of his brother's tears of joy and gratitude sliding across the older male's face.

---------

Only the epilogue is missing now :) It won't take that long to update this time I think...or rather hope xD

I'm sorry that I haven't replied to your comments >.< I want you guys to know that I really appreciate them. :)

Oh and lovely readers of AFF:THANK YOU for the votes,you guys are absolutely awesome!