Karma

Broken Beyond Repair

Chapter One:Karma


 

- Berlin,One Year Later:Wednesday,14th August 2013,6 pm -

"Junsu..." Yoochun called out with a sigh before he followed the other male into the spacious house with its luxurious furniture,two bodyguards following him."Junsu."

The called man turned around with a glare which softened in an instant when he saw the trace of tiredness in Yoochun's eyes.Junsu let out a sigh before he walked straight up the stairs without saying anything to his lover.

Yoochun massaged his temple gently as he made his way into his office in order to make some important calls which actually belonged to Junsu's responsibilities.But he knew that his boyfriend was not in the state to do anything related to work right now.

Upstairs,Junsu slowly opened the door to he room right next to his and Yoochun's shared one,revealing the slim figure of a beautiful male with raven hair sitting on the ground as he played with his two favorite puppets in silence while a younger-looking male was sitting next to him,removing a strand from his face to tug the silky locks behind one ear with a fond smile.

"Joongie,Bummie." Junsu called out and caused both males to look at him in surprise before Jaejoong put his puppets aside to rush to him with a soft cry of 'Umma' escaping his pink,plump lips.

Jaejoong's arms wrapped themselves around Junsu's body while the blue-haired man's arms were circled around Jaejoong's lithe body.Junsu slowly raised his right hand to run his slim fingers through the other's silky locks.

"I missed you,Umma." Jaejoong mumbled,his voice muffled by Junsu's clothed chest.

"I missed you too,Joongie.What have you been doing today,hm?"

Hearing the question from his 'mother',Jaejoong loosened his hold around the older man and pulled back a little to have a better look at the other."Me and uncle Joongki baked cookies together and we played a lot until Bummie came to play with me."

"Sounds like you had much fun." Junsu replied and pressed a soft kiss onto Jaejoong's forehead before he looked over to the male still sitting on the ground."And how was your day,Bummie?"

"It was awesome,I got a 1* for my presentation in biology." Kibum answered with a proud smile,earning an equally proud one from Junsu in return.

"Haven't expected any less from you,genius."

"Does this genius get a reward from you?" The younger male asked,a silly grin decorating his lips.

"Of course." Junsu promised with a smile before the memory of the news he had to pass on to Kibum brought a look of distress back into his eyes,the smile fading slowly."After we've returned to Korea that is."

Kibum eyes widened in a mixture of shock and surprise,catching Jaejoong looking at him and Junsu in confusion shortly before his gaze locked with the blue-haired man's once again.

"We'll talk about it later." Junsu continued and earned a hesitant nod from Kibum in return before they both looked down at Jaejoong."Are you hungry,Joongie?"

"Yes." Jaejoong answered and Junsu smiled gently.

"Let's all go and have dinner then."

Jaejoong and Kibum both nodded in agreement,slowly following Junsu towards the stairs with Jaejoong now holding onto Junsu's hand only.

"Will Appa be there too,Umma?"

"Yes,baby.Appa will be there too." The blue-haired man assured,causing Jaejoong's gentle smile to widen a tad bit more.

When they were downstairs,Yoochun was already waiting for them in the dining room.A smile spread itself on his face when he saw Jaejoong slowly letting go of Junsu to run to him instead,immediately throwing himself into Yoochun's embrace.

"I missed you,Appa!"

"Appa missed Joongie too." Yoochun replied fondly before he looked over to Junsu,relieved that his lover seemed to have calmed down again.

The small family sat down at the dining table,the food having been placed on it already.A housemaid made sure to fill their glasses with whatever they wanted before she excused herself to leave them dine alone.

"Joongie would you like to eat some chicken?" Kibum asked and earned a soft nod from Jaejoong.

Kibum smiled at him and put some chicken into Jaejoong's bowl,chuckling a little when Jaejoong started to eat and got his mouth a little dirty.But the beauty's tongue was fast to the trace of sauce away before a grin of contentment graced Jaejoong's lips,causing everyone else to smile at his cuteness.

But as adorable as the sight was,none of them could fully enjoy it to watch Jaejoong like this.

Because this was simply not the way the real Jaejoong was...not ever since he was ten years old.

It broke their hearts to see Jaejoong in this state...being a child trapped in the body of the 22 years old man that he was.Eventhough this state allowed Jaejoong to forget about his pain,they knew that deep inside...Kim Jaejoong was a broken man.The day Jung Yunho left him and took his and Jaejoong's baby with him...Jaejoong's soul shattered.There was nothing left for anyone to cure anymore.

Jaejoong was lost and there was nothing his family could do to help him beside trying.

Trying to bring the old Jaejoong back through much care and love,not allowing themselves to give up on him just yet no matter how hopeless everything seemed.

Rage filled their hearts whenever they thought of the man who was responsible for all this.The man who broke more than just the promise of eternal love he gave to Jaejoong when they first started dating.The heartless man who ruined Jaejoong's life and destroyed him to the extent where Jaejoong saw the need to escape into a world where no one could get a hold of him anymore.

It was a world where Jaejoong couldn't get hurt by devastating memories.A world where he felt secured.

oOo

"It's bathing time,Joongie." Yoochun said when they were all done eating,chuckling a little when he saw Jaejoong pouting at him in return."Don't worry...Appa will be more careful this time.No shampoo will dare to come near my Joongie's eyes."

Jaejoong tilted his head a little,the pout remaining on his lips as if to say that he was still doubting his father's words.Yoochun merely smiled at that and got up to walk over to Jaejoong,kneeling down infront of him with his back facing the younger man.

"Come on,I'll even carry you."

Upon hearing such a tempting suggestion,Jaejoong's pout vanished in an instant before he moved to climb on Yoochun's back,his arms wrapped around Yoochun's torso securely.

"Is my prince Joongie ready?"

"Yes." Jaejoong replied almost gleefully when Yoochun got up to head towards the bathroom with him,making noises which were supposed to sound like the ones of helicopters.

"We are going back to Korea?" Kibum asked once he was sure that Jaejoong wasn't going to hear them,locking gazes with the older male sitting across from him.

Junsu nodded,not being able to suppress the sigh yearning to escape his lips."We have to.Some problems have occured in Korea and it seems that without our presence there,the problems won't be solved any time soon.It will take a while and since we don't want to leave you guys alone for so long,we want you to come with us."

Hearing Junsu's explanantion,Kibum nodded briefly although he was not able to hide his worries."But hyung...what if...what if Jaejoong hyung's condition gets worse again?I don't think that I could take seeing him in that state again...it's just too painful."

"I know...it's the same for me.But you know how he can get when he doesn't have me and Yoochun around for too long.Not even you will be able to handle him once he's having his tantrums again.Either way...it won't be all too good for him,but if we take you and him with us,we'll at least have him close to us." Junsu replied gently,watching how his brother answered him with another nod accompanied by a sigh.

"How long will we have to stay there?"

"A few months."

Kibum bit onto his bottom lip gently,horrible memories reminding him of what could happen to Jaejoong if they shall not return from Korea fast enough.

"Me and Yoochun will make sure to get everything solved as soon as possible...I promise." Junsu assured as he stretched his hands out to hold onto Kibum's smaller ones.

Meanwhile,Yoochun was busy washing Jaejoong's hair,chuckling gently when he saw how tight Jaejoong has shut his eyes to prevent the shampoo from running into his eyes like last time.It was shampoo for children and actually did no harm to his eyes,but it wasn't all too comfortable to have something in your eye anyway and Jaejoong was rather sensitive.

"I'll rinse your hair now,Joongie." Yoochun announced and watched how Jaejoong shut his eyes a little tighter before he started to wash the shampoo away,not leaving any trace of it on Jaejoong's head."Wash your body and then you can come out of the bathtub,okay?"

Jaejoong nodded gently as he rubbed the water from his face with his hands,opening his eyes carefully afterwards as if he suspected that the shampoo was still there.He then took the soap and started to clean himself like he was taught by Junsu while Yoochun got Jaejoong's red,fluffy bathrobe ready for him.

When he was all cleaned up and even thought about cleaning himself behind his ears like his mother always told him to do,he turned around to look at his father with a proud smile."Appa,Joongie is all cleaned up!"

"Wahhh...Joongie is so pretty." Yoochun exclaimed with a smile while he held the bathrobe open for Jaejoong."Now come and put on your bathrobe,hm?We don't want you to get sick,right?"

"Right." Jaejoong answered in a soft tone before he stood up and got out of the bathtub,quickly letting Yoochun put the bathrobe on for him.

"Bind your bathrobe,okay?Appa needs to get you a towel for your hair." Yoochun spoke and briefly saw Jaejoong nodding in response.

The older male then went to the cupboard and searched for Jaejoong's favorite towel,not noticing how Jaejoong has walked closer to the big mirror in the bathroom,staring at the part of his reflection where the trace of a horizontal scar on his lower abdomen could be seen.His eyes lost all the glint they held a second ago and a frown replaced the expression of contentment.

Carefully,Jaejoong raised his right hand to let his middle finger wander along the scar in a slow motion,a horrible feeling starting to spread in his fragile being when Yoochun's short gasp got his attention.

"Joongie..." Yoochun whimpered before he rushed towards the younger male to removed his hand from the scar,binding the bathrobe for him afterwards.

He then started to dry Jaejoong's dripping wet hair while trying to ignore the empty stare Jaejoong was giving him.

"Appa." Jaejoong called out,so soft that it scared Yoochun and caused him to pause in order to look at him properly."Appa.Joongie feels...empty.Joongie is hurt,Appa...so hurt."

And Yoochun's heart broke.

Like so many times before when he saw Jaejoong like this.

Not knowing what to say,Yoochun quickly pulled Jaejoong closer for a hug,wanting to give Jaejoong all the warmth he had to offer while the younger male started to cry silently without actually knowing why he was crying.Everything Jaejoong knew was that he was hurt beyond words inside and just needed to do this.Allowing his tears to come out as if they could take the pain out of his body as well.

Neither of them noticed Junsu watching them with tears in his eyes,his heart shattering with every other muffled sob coming out of Jaejoong's mouth.'I will make the pain go away one day,Joongie...I promise that I will bring happiness back to you,no matter what it takes.'

oOo

- Incheon Airport,Thursday,22nd August,8.30 am -

Jaejoong yawned gently as he followed Kibum,his parents and the 'uncle bodyguards' towards the black van where two other 'uncle bodyguards' were waiting for them already.

Fortunately,the scar incident didn't make Jaejoong sad for long and the day after,everything seemed to be alright for him again...much to his family's relief.Sometimes,it took two or three days to make Jaejoong 'happy' again after something like that occured and it would always make them all go through the emotional rollercoaster they had to overcome on the day they got Jaejoong out of hospital all over again.

"Joongie." Junsu called out once they were all seated in the van securely,causing the man who was leaning against Kibum's shoulder to look at him."Umma and Appa will have to go to work right away.But Bummie will stay with you.Please be a good boy,okay?"

Jaejoong nodded despite the pout on his lips.He didn't want his parents to go away and work again.Of course he loved it to play with Kibum,but everything seemed so much better when his parents were there too.He loved it when all of them were together...all four of them.

"Shall we watch a movie together,Joongie?" Kibum asked after blowing the hair out of Jaejoong's face playfully.

"Can we watch Ice Age,Bummie?"

"Everything you want,Joongie."

oOo

- Jung Residence -

"Why aren't you in school yet?" Yunho asked when he walked into the living room and saw his younger brother sitting on one of the couches,playing some game on his smartphone.

"Kyuhyun called and told me that the teachers for my first two classes for today are absent." Changmin replied,not really caring to look at his brother properly as he did so,too immersed in the game he was playing.

Yunho rolled his eyes before sitting down next to his brother,grabbing the newspapers laying on the couch table with the intention to read them but got interrupted by the loud cry of a baby coming from the hallway.It seemed that the babysitter had to walk around in the mansion again with the little being to calm him down.

Moonbin cried a lot and was very hard to comfort,it usually took one hour or more to make him stop crying.

"Give him to me." Yunho cried out and only a few seconds after that,the babysitter was already in the living room,placing Moonbin into his father's arms securely.

Changmin watched his hyung's desperate attempts of calming Moonbin down by rocking him back and forth,but being a klutz when it came to Moonbin,Yunho did it way too fast and only managed to make the cute baby cry a little louder.

"Aish I just can never tell what's wrong with him." The older Jung brother muttered,looking distressed.

"I think his mother would know." Changmin commented and gave his brother a meaningful look when Yunho was glaring at him.

"Don't go there,Changmin.I told you to not talk about-"

"Talk about what?The best thing that could've happened to you?"

"Changmin!" Yunho yelled,not caring anymore that Moonbin was crying hard in his embrace.

Changmin shot up from the couch and glared back at his brother."Gosh Yunho hyung...Jaejoong hyung was everything you needed to be truly happy but you were just too blind to see it.I still can't believe that you...god just thinking of it makes me want to hurl." Not caring about whatever Yunho had to say,Changmin simply stormed towards his room with anger embedded in every inch of his body.

Yunho was his brother and he of course loved him,but he also despised what Yunho did to Jaejoong.

The first time he met Jaejoong was when Yunho brought him along to pick Changmin up from school and Changmin couldn't find any flaws in the beautiful man.He had a heart of gold,his inner values even surpassing his beauty and that meant a lot.

Changmin really thought that Jaejoong would be the one his brother has unconsciously been waiting for all this while.But when Yunho found out that Jaejoong was pregnant,his brother did what he could do best...breaking a heart...Jaejoong's heart for that matter.He couldn't believe that his brother could be so cruel to someone as pure as Jaejoong.He didn't deserve any of the he had to go through because of Yunho and when Changmin wanted to go and apologize on his family's behalf,he had to find out that Jaejoong has disappeared.

He wasn't in the hospital nor in his apartment and no one seemed to know anything about his whereabouts.

Changmin felt guilty for not warning Jaejoong,not protecting him from Yunho the first day they met.He should've known better than to believe that Yunho could change for someone.

He should've known better.

oOo

- Kim Residence,Saturday,24th August,11 pm -

"What are you thinking about?" Yoochun asked as he wrapped his arms around Junsu from behind,resting his head on his lover's right shoulder.

"Jaejoong's son." Junsu answered truthfully,closing the door of Jaejoong's room as silent as possible before he spun around to face his boyfriend with a troubled look.

"What about him?"

"We've planned on getting him back from that awful family anyway...so why not do it now?If it wasn't because of Jaejoong's horrible condition at that time,we would've taken his son with us already instead of leaving the country in a rush." Junsu spoke while wrapping his arms around Yoochun's neck,causing the taller man to hug him even tighter."And maybe it will help him to be himself again when he has his son with him.The loss of his son caused him to be like this afterall."

"Maybe...but you know that to bring his son back to him won't be able to solve all problems he has.The loss of his son triggered his mental breakdown,yes...but the central problem is Jung Yunho."

"Yes,I know...and don't worry...we'll take care of the central problem too.I promise." The blue-haired man muttered into his boyfriend's chest."Jung Yunho will pay."

oOo

- Sunday,25th August,8 pm -

Yunho groaned in frustration when he took a short glance at his wristwatch.

"If I'm late for my meeting,consider yourself fired." The CEO barked at his driver,causing the middle-aged man to flinch a little.

He knew that Jung Yunho did not make empy threats and was more than relieved when the traffic lights turned green and allowed him to continue driving.But he didn't get far when four black cars suddenly blocked his way from all sides,making it impossible for him to drive away.

Yunho frowned and looked around to see what caused his driver to brake so hard,only to find his car being surrounded by several men dressed in black.Four of them were heading straight for the vehicle,wrenching the doors of the driver's seat and backseat open abruptly.

The CEO could briefly see a gun being directed at his driver before he felt a sharp pain running through his body and everything turned pitch black.

oOo

"Yunho...what..." Jaejoong stuttered when Yunho shove him out of the mansion harshly after he has told his boyfriend about his pregnancy.

"Did you really think that I would settle down with you?Have a family with you?Face it,Jaejoong...I'm not like that.But thanks for the good s anyway." Yunho answered,throwing some money right into Jaejoong's face,along with the bracelet Jaejoong has given him last month.

"Yunho..." The trembling man whimpered,his whole body burning in a mixture of anger,despair and sadness."Please don't...I thought..."

"You're thinking too much,Jaejoong." Was the last thing Jaejoong heard from Yunho before the door was shut right into his face.

Jaejoong's knees gave in and caused him to slide to the ground slowly,the weight of his body pressed against the wooden door while several heartbreaking sobs escaped his lips.He knocked against the door several times,hoping that Yunho would come out and wrap his strong arms around him like he always did in the past,but Yunho didn't come back.

The pale beauty didn't know how long he remained in that position.And when the door was finally opened again,it wasn't his ex-boyfriend's face that he got to see before he passed out.It was the panic-stricken face of Changmin,the younger brother of his baby's father.

The younger brother of the man who had no problem leaving him outside in the cold without any jacket to cover him up for 3 hours straight.

oOo

A loud cry emitted from Jaejoong's room and caused two bodyguards as well as Kibum to rush to the pale man in an instant.

"Young Master Jaejoong..." Joongki spoke but refrained himself from stepping closer when he saw Jaejoong flinching.

"Joongie!" Kibum cried out before he dashed towards Jaejoong's bed to pull the other male into his arms,pressing quick pecks onto the other's head while Jaejoong continued to let out several heart-wrenching sobs,clinging onto Kibum tightly.

"Make them go away,Bummie...make the pictures go away!Joongie hates them!Make them all go away!" Jaejoong pleaded and Kibum couldn't help but starting to tear up as well.

"I will make them go away,Joongie...but you need to listen to me." The younger male replied and pulled back a little to cup Jaejoong's cheeks,gently forcing him to look at him.

"Joongie please look at me." Kibum spoke when he saw that Jaejoong had his eyes shut tightly."Joongie please..."

After some more coaxing,Jaejoong finally looked up at Kibum,his eyes all swollen and red and his lips still quivering.

"No one and nothing will hurt you,you hear me?Whatever you have seen just now will never happen." '...not again' The teenager finished in his thoughts before he pressed a soft kiss onto Jaejoong's forehead."We will never let anyone hurt you...never.You trust me,right?"

Getting a soft nod from Jaejoong in return caused Kibum to sigh in relief inwardly before he pulled Jaejoong closer again for a hug."No one will hurt you.No one."

The soft promise was repeated several times as Kibum rocked Jaejoong's body back and forth in his arms,signaling for the bodyguards to get out of the room while he continued to comfort the trembling man.

oOo

Yunho woke up coughing desperately,feeling the coolness and wetness in his face and on his torso which came from the water being poured at him.He rolled around in and attempt to protect himself,barely registering the slight chuckling coming from someone near him.

"Are you in pain,Mr. Jung?" That someone asked and Yunho groaned aloud before he turned around again to see who was talking to him.

"What...what do you want from me?" The CEO managed to ask,ignoring the throbbing pain at the back of his head."If you want mone-"

"I don't want your damn money." The stranger cut him off."What I want is your life.I want you to suffer and bleed until you die,preferably in my hands.But death would be way too good for you.So instead of killing you,I will torture you...inflicting the pain to you which you have caused Jaejoong...but much worse."

"J-Jaejoong?" Yunho asked and stared directly into the other man's eyes,now seeing him more clearly as the blurriness before his eyes subsided.

The man with blue hair was giving him a malicious grin."Allow me to introduce myself.I'm Kim Junsu...Kim Jaejoong's older brother."

Yoochun - standing not far away from them - simply crossed his arms over his chest as he watched everything in silence.'You don't know what you have gotten yourself into,Jung Yunho.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* In Germany,the grading goes from 1+ to 6 (A+ to F)

I'm sorry if this chapter is too short and seems crappy >.< It's just that I only have time to write during the night and am always a bit tired xD My brain doesn't function well after 8 pm xD