Thanks and Sorry

Masquerade

"Shhhhh... slows your voice Sora-ya.." said Jinon not far from her.. Jinon can hear Sora's voice from far... he shakes his head...

He comes near Sora... "are you alright??" ask him with concern written all over his face..

"Jinon-ah.. you come already??" asks Sora back to him.. Jinon just nods.. He holds Sora's ankle.. making Sora's blushes...

"Jinon-ah.. what are you doing??" asks Sora...

"i'm looking at your injury.. its that hurt??" 

"a little bit.." said Sora.... 

"Sora-ya.." her stylist is calling her.. slowly Jinon puts down her ankle... "this is your food..." said her stylist.. giving her a plastic that full of buns and milk.. 

"thanks unnie..." said Sora... "Jinon-ah... can you send me home??" asks Sora to Jinon..

"sure..." answer Jinon short.. looking at Sora.. 

"but can you wait for a few minutes?? i have something to do..." asks her looking at Jinon full of hopes...

"arasso.. i will wait at the car park.." said Jinon leave himself... waving to them..

"oppa.. unnie.. i wanna visit him... can both of you take to his room??" asks Sora.. both of her manager and stylist just nods their head...

"i will bring you a wheelchair.. its easy for you to move..." said her manager.. borrowing the wheelchair from the nurse...

Her stylist pushes the wheelchair to the room where Leeteuk was admitted.. In front of the door room.. Sora takes a peek on Leeteuk who was sleeping on the bed...

"i will wait here.." said her stylist... Sora nods.. slowly.. she pushes the door... and moves her wheelchair near Leeteuk...

"mianhe Leeteuk-shi.." she whispers slowly to Leeteuk's ear... she holds his hands... "thanks for saving me from felt down... but now... you were injured too..." said Sora... "i wish i can turn back the time.. so, both of us wont be hurt..."

Sora puts the sora bun and the milk on the top of the drawer beside the bed.. she takes out a piece of paper and pen... she writes something on it.. full of focus... then, she sticks the note on the bun and milk... and an envelope under the milk... 

"get well soon Leeteuk-shi..." said her slowly.. "i think i should get going..." she walks out from the room.. hoping that she will repay all his kindness for saving her today...

************************************************************************************************************************

Slowly Leeteuk opens his eyes... "who??" asks him towards a few people in front him..

"Leeteuk-hyung.. are you alright??" ask Eunhyuk curiously...

"urm.. i think i'm fine.. just a little bit dizzy.." answer Leeteuk.. his eyes are looking around.. getting back his sense.. he thought that he heard a girl voice... "maybe just dreaming.." he thought himself.. "where am i??" asks Leeteuk to his dongsaengs..

"you in a hospital right now. you have to rest for few days.. tomorrow you can go home.." explains Kyu beside Donghae.. he is smiling.. "what happen to you hyung-ah??" ask Kyu curiously...

"i dont know.. i just remember that i'm trying to help a girl from falling down at the stairs.. i tried to grab her... then.. everything went dark..." explains Leeteuk.. his forehead wrinkles... trying to remember what happen...

"hyung-ah.." Donghae is calling Leeteuk for some attenttion...

"wae Donghae-ah?" asks Leeteuk..

"i think someone left these for you.." said Donghae.. showing a milk and a sora bun to Leeteuk.. and of course.. an envelope...

Leeteuk reads the notes that had been stick on the milk and the bun.. its was written... 

1st note: "mianhe... Leeteuk-shi.. get well soon.."

2nd note: "thanks.. Leeteuk-shi.. cause you were saving me today..." ^^

Then.. Leeteuk opens the envelope.. it was written...

"Leeteuk-shi.. i really hope that i can repay your kindness cause you were saving me.. so.. i decided to give you this coupon.. you can use it anytime.. i'm giving me your number.. just call me..." 

Leeteuk smiles when he read the note... he looks at the coupon.. it written... "One Day assistant for Leeteuk-shi..."

Leeteuk smiles...

"wae hyung?? why ar you smiling??" asks Yesung curiously...

"can we take a look what the envelope contains??" asks Shindong to Leeteuk..

"nope!" said Leeteuk.. immediately keep the envelope under his pillow.. then, he eats the bun...

"urm.. its delicious.." said him...

"stop act like a childish hyung-ah.. you getting old already.." scolds Kyu, the evil maknae...

"ah.. do you know who gave me all these??" asks Leeteuk to his dongsaengs.. but no one know... he sighs...

"should i use the coupon???" thought him...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys.. i managed to publish this chapter today... since tomorrow i will have an interview to attend.. so.. i decided to update this ff today..

sorry.. just a short chapter again.. my mind quite disturbing right now.. pls wait for the next chapter soon... 

pls comments more next time.. and thanks for reading... 

*poke.. *poke i think i wanna release two new ff teaser today... hehe.. maybe.. do you want to see it??? XDDDDDD mention me or comments first...hehehe just joking... ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness