Breezy Day

Masquerade

At 4pm Kang Sora finished her schedule for today... Leeteuk is watching her not far from filming set...

Sora is standing not far from Leeteuk... Leeteuk is smiling... her stylist is helping Sora with her clothes..

"okay.. just perfect.." said her stylist... 

"wae unnie??" asks Sora weirdly...

"anieya.. i just want you to look pretty today.." said her stylist with a smile..

"aish.. wae?? no need.. simple outfits is enough for me..." said Sora... without any words her stylist leaves Sora alone when Leeteuk is approaching them... her stylist winks at her....

"Sora-shi.. are you ready??" asks Leeteuk...

"ready for what??" blurted Sora... 

"you are my assistant today.. are you forgot about it already??" said Leeteuk with a smirk.. 

"aish!" said Sora knocks her head.. "how can i forgot about it??" said Sora slowly... Sora's reaction making Leeteuk laugh.. the girl infront him is so cute..

"did you already finish your schedule??" asks leeteuk.. Sora just nods... her eyes are looking somewhere else... afraid.. maybe some people are watching them.. 

"dont worry.. just you and me today.. lets go.." said Leeteuk.. holding Sora's hand along with him....

************************************************************************************************************************

Without any words.. they just walking along the beach.. Leeteuk is infront of Sora.. while Sora is playing behind Leeteuk.. She is following Leeteuk's foot marks on the beach sand...

Leeteuk's caught her in action while suddenly Leeteuk stop and turning his face towards Sora... Sora almost lost her balance.. but Leeteuk immediately hold her arms... Sora lifts her head a little bit... making Leeteuk face's and her face just a few inches...

"What are you doing Sora-shi??" asks Leeteuk curiously.. then.. he looks at the sandy beach...

"aigoo.... you love to do stuff like this Sora-shi??" asks Leeteuk.. his face is getting closer to Sora.. making Sora blushes more...

Without any answer.. Leeteuk looks up to the sky... close his eyes... and takes a deep breath.. the breeze of the sea making they feel more relaxing.. Sora is following him.. do the same thing....

Leeteuk smiles when he see Sora is imitating him.. she looks so lovely...

"Lets go!" said Leeteuk.. holding her hands again... they walks along the beach.. until they reach a big rocks.. behind the big rock... something surprises Sora.... 

"what is this??" asks Sora curiously... no answer from Leeteuk..

"have a sit.." said him... Leeteuk already plan a picnic for both of them.. this was the best hiding place for them.. no one can see them together here...

"Did you prepare all this?" asks Sora excitingly... 

"just with a little help of hotel managment.. its not a big deal..." said Leeteuk.. he feels happy when he saw Sora's excited face... 

"do you like it??" asks Leeteuk curiously..

"of course.. but..." 

"but what Sora-shi??"

"just me and you??? why you didnt ask your members together??" asks Sora.. she is really curious about it..

"cause you are my one day assistant.. you job is to accompany me wherever i go and whatever i do today.. understand Sora-shi??" said Leeteuk..

"arrasso Leeteuk-shi.. mianhe.." said Sora...

Leeteuk prepares some food from the picnic basket.. there are some cookies.. sandwiches... fruits.. juice.. and much more...

"you must be hungry right?? you should eat a lot.. since you were working.." said Leeteuk concernly...  "open your mouth Sora-shi.. let me feed you.... aaaa"

"anieya.. its okay.. i can eat by myself..." said Sora.. she is shy when Leeteuk wanna feed her..

"please... aaa.." said Leeteuk...

Sora took a bite of the sandwich... "thanks Leeteuk-shi.." 

Suddenly... a young girl with a small boy come to them... the girl is bringing a basket with her.. they might be selling something.. 

"oppa..." said the girl..

"ne.. what are you doing here kids??" asks Leeteuk to them while patting the small boy head slowly... 

"we are selling some fresh flowers and handmade masquerade... would you buy some oppa???" asks the girl.. from her face and appearance.. maybe she is 15 years old...

"ne hyung.. you can give to your girlfriend besides you.. the pretty noona..." said the small boy.. even he is younger.. he speaks very well.. Sora is blushing.. when the small boy said that she was Leeteuk's girlfriend...

"arrasso.. since you said hyung girlfriend is pretty.. i would by some flowers.. okay..." said Leeteuk with friendly tone....

"thanks oppa..." said the girls.. she give a few red roses to Leeteuk... when they wanna leave.. Sora stops them..

"kids.. i wanna buy you handmade masquerade.. its looks pretty though..." said Sora.. Sora is choosing two masquerades.. and gives one to Leeteuk.... 

"my gift for you.." said Sora... "i love to buy handmade things.... its really meaningful.." 

Sora is wearing the masquerade for few seconds.. making Leeteuk in surprised...

"is she was the same lady at the party???" thought himself.. he looks at Sora without any blinking... until Sora snaps her fingers infront his face...

"are you okay Leeteuk-shi??" asks Sora... 

"ne.. ne.. i'm just fine.." said Leeteuk.. getting back to the reality....

"urm.. these roses for you Sora-shi..." said Leeteuk.. "my gift for you.. hope you like it..." they are changing gift to each other...

"thanks Leeteuk-shi.. i'm happy..." said Sora... Then, Sora is yawning.. she is sleepy.. the wind making her wanna sleep..

"you can take a nap for a while.. i will wake you up.." said Leeteuk... 

"really??" asks Sora... Leeteuk's just nods.. offering his arms to Sora.. at first Sora hesistates because she was shy.. but without any words.. Leeteuk just pull her slowly to his arm...

"just rest.. dont think too much..." said him.. just a few minutes.. she already sleep..

"hehe.. such a sleepy head.." said Leeteuk.. using her another hand.. he is calling someone...

"everything already prepare??" asks him..

"yes sir.." said the guy on the line..

"okay.. we will be there at 8pm..." said Leeteuk.. the line is disconnected.. he is smiling.. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. i'm already update another chapter.. i thought that i just wanna update short chapter.. but it ended up like this... huhu.. sorry... another chapter will upload soon... can you guess what happen next??? 

thanks for reading and supporting me.. love you guys.. ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness