When Sora is drunk...

Masquerade

"Sora.... hurry up.. or we gonna be late to the party at the club.." shouts her stylist unnie...

"unnie... what theme of the party?" asks Sora from the bathroom...

"black outfit dear.. unnie.. already prepare your outfit tonight.. no need to worry.. just wear it.." said her stylist..

"okay unnie.... thanks!" shouts her...

After taking bath... Sora wears the outfit that prepared by her stylist...

"omo! you looks so chic in this outfit Sora-ya..." praises her stylist..

"thanks unnie.. this all because of you..." said her...

"so.. are you ready to party??" asks her stylist.. Sora just nods..

"okay.. lets go! others staff members already waiting for us there.." said her stylist excitedly.. dragging Sora's hand along...

************************************************************************************************************************

Super Junior are attending private party at the hotel's club.. since its is a private party... SJ dont wanna miss their chance to enjoy their vacation.. party is must for them.. its can release some tension after working....

"Sungmin-hyung.. what are you looking at??" asks Kyu to Sungmin.... Sungmin is searching for someone.. and of course it would be Kang Sora... he is her fan....

"anieya..." denies Sungmin.. then, he drinks some coke... pretends that nothing happen... 

"oh! look!" said Siwon.. 

"what??" asks Leeteuk curiously...

"its that Kang Sora-shi??" asks Siwon... pointing at the girl who sit alone at the corner...

Sora seems lost... All her staff and her stylist already at the dance floor... enjoying the party... she doesnt like club too much.. but she has to go since she has nothing to do alone...

"leeteuk-hyung.." said Shindong... distract Leeteuk that seems focus looking at Sora...

"wae??" answer him short... turns his face to Shindong...

"how about you go approach her.. asks her to join us.. she looks pitiful.. sitting there alone..." explain Shindong..

"or ended up being flirt by some bad guys..." said Eunhyuk.. pointing to few guys that approaching Sora... 

Not far from them.. they can see cleary a few boys teasing Sora... maybe asking her for some drinks or dance together... one of them is grabing Sora's hand.. and Sora seems unpleasent with his attitude.. her expression change it all...

"okay... guys.. lets go.. they are hurting him.." said Leeteuk.. trying to control his anger towards the guys that disturbing Sora... SJ members walks towards them..

"Sorry Sora-ya.. we are late..." said Leeteuk with friendly tone.. he is smiling to Sora..

"can you move a little bit guys??" asks Leeteuk to the guys besides Sora... then.. Leeteuk sits besides Sora.. he puts his arm around Sora's shoulders... pretending that they are close...

"are they you friend Sora-ya??" asks Leeteuk to Sora.. Sora just shook her head.. denying.. She really didn't know them at all...

"So, what are guys doing here??" asks Siwon to one of the guys...

"Sorry sir.. i thought that she was alone.. we just wanna have fun with her.. she seems lost anyway.." said the tall guy with the white jacket...

"she is not alone.. she with us.. just we come a little bit late..." said Sungmin with a strict voice... looking with them with a strong gaze..

"sorry.. sir.. guys.. lets go.. sorry to you to miss.." said the guy that hold a wine glass... they leave SJ and Sora...

Sora takes a deep breath.. relief when the guys already gone...

"thanks guys.. you were helping me a lot..." said Sora... Leeteuk's hands still on her shoulder...

"ehem.. Leeteuk-hyung.." Donghae clears his throat... making a signal to Leeteuk..

"wae??" asks Leeteuk.. forgot about his hands...

"your hands..." said Yesung.. whispers slowly to Leeteuk besides him...

"oh.. sorry Sora-shi.. i'm forgot.." said Leeteuk... suddenly he is blushing.. feel awkward suddenly...

"its okay Leeteuk-shi..." answer Sora short.. smiling. showing her white teeth....

"Sora-shi.. why are you here alone??" asks Siwon curiously..

"anieya.. i'm with my staffs and stylist.. but seems that they are enjoying their time on the dance floor..." said Sora..

"you dont wanna dance??" asks Eunhyuk.. 

Sora shakes her head... "i cant dance..." she is giggling.. 

"dont worry Sora-shi... i'm understand your feelings.." said Yesung jokingly.. everyone laughs.. they know that Yesung is bad in dancing.. 

Kyu orders some wine for them... Sora just drinks a little bit.. she cant drinks alcohol too much..

"urm.. what are you doing here Sora-shi?? are you filming for your new movie??" asks Shindong..

"actually.. i'm filming a music video here... and at this time.. my schedule is free thats why i'm coming here.. how about you guys???" asks Sora back to SJ...

"we are on vacation..." answer Leeteuk short..

"yes.. thats right... for the whole year we are too busy.. dont have tome to enjoy... so.. during our holiday like this.. we wanna enjoy oursleves as we can.. its not easy to get a chance like this..." said Eunhyuk... Sora just nods...

"Sora-shi.. when will you coming out with a new project??" asks Sungmin curiously..

"urm.. in the middle of this year.. wae??" asks Sora..

"i'm just anticipating for it.. cant wait to see you on screen again..." Sungmin is blushing... feel embarassment suddenly...

"guys.. lets dance!" suggest Eunhyuk.. he is dragging Donghae and others with him... only Leeteuk and Sora still staying..

"i will wait here.." said Leeteuk to them..

"They are friendly.." said Sora... after a few minutes.. just silence and awkward situation between them.. Sora starts to feel nervous suddenly... she drinks some one to reduce her nervousness.. but ended up for few glass....

Then... something happen.. Sora is already drunk... her face is turning red...

"Sora-shi.. are you alright???" asks Leeteuk concernly....

"Leeteuk-shi.. mianhe..." said Sora with a sad tone...

"wae?? why you said "sorry" to me??" asks Leeteuk.. weirdly....

Sora takes his hands... she rubs slowly leeteuk's hand.. and palying with his fingers... then.. slowly she puts Leeteuk's hands at her chubby cheek... leeteuk is blushing... his heart is beating fast.. couldnt expect what was Sora doing...

"Leeteuk-shi.... i'm the one who hurt your beautiful pinky finger....." said Sora.. spill out the beans... she is drunk...  unconsiously.. she is telling the truth to leeteuk..

"what???" asks Leeteuk in shock.. now.. he know who was the person gave him the coupon.. and the one who slipped at the stairs last week...

"mianhe leeteuk-shi.." said Sora again and again.. her face expression really means that she really regretful.. suddenly.. she gives a quick peck on Leeteuk's cheek... then, she hugs him... 

"So.. So... Sora-shi.. Sora-shi..." said Leeteuk.. he is stuttering.. but Sora already fall asleep on his shoulders...

"She is drunk..." thought Leeteuk... then, he smiles.. touch his own cheek where Sora planted a peck a moment a go....

Leeteuk smirks... in his mind.. he already plans something tomorrow... 

________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. i'm back... just to upload this chapter that i promised to all of you... its just a simple chapter too.. sorry... i will do better next time.. ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness