My Precious

Masquerade

"Oppa..." said a girl with her nervous voice...

"wae Sora-shi??" asks the guy to the girl...

"i think i lose my bracelet..." said the girl name Sora... she is looking to her manager... her eyes looks teary... "what should i do now oppa??" said her...

"we already far from the hotel Sora-shi..." said her manager... "we cant turn back... its already late.." 

"oppa.. ottoke?? ottoke??" said Sora.. the bracelet is her precious thing... her late grandmother gave it to her since she was child.. the bracelet is her lucky charm and strength...

"its okay Sora-shi.. i will make a call to the hotel tomorrow.. if they saw your bracelet okay.." said manager to comfort Sora...

"ne oppa.. thanks.." said Sora.. but she still worry.. she keep palying with her accessories ring...

************************************************************************************************************************

back to the hotel suite... Super Junior members are trolling and playing with each others... they keep drinking and drinking.... 

"Leeteuk-hyung!!!" Eunhyuk shouts calling for Leeteuk who is standing at the balcony... keep looking with the white gold bracelet... 

"what??" asks Leeteuk back... he has no interest to join his dongsaengs.. his mind is remembering the girl that he met few hours ago...

"come on hyung-ah... join us..." said Eunhyuk...

"you should not miss this out.. we are on our holiday hyung.. let's party!" said the guy that have a deep dimple... he is tall and has broad muscle shoulder...

"Siwon is right.." said Donghae... beside the guy...

"just have fun you guys.. i'm tired..." said Leeteuk... he is looking at the sky.. he can see some fireworks from the balcony... its already new year... and the image of the girl appears in his head...

"who are you?? when we can meet again??" thought himself... "happy new year my dear angel princess..." said him...

***********************************************************************************************************************

Sora cries a lot when she reached her condomininum... She worries a lot... for her.. she cant live without the bracelet... 

"ottokae?? ottokae?" she keep repeating the same words... she cant sleep at all... her eyes swollen... she opens her window... fireworks are everywhere... 

"its already new year.." said Sora... "but seems this new year is a bad start for me..." she cries again and again.. until she fall asleep at 4am... pity her...

_______________________________________________________________________________

hi readers... oh.. sorry... its just a short chapter for today... i had some works to do.. really sorry... pls looking forward for next chapter.. ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness