We Meet Again!

Masquerade

Sora arrives at her parent's house... Jinon helps her... her parents already wait infront of their house...

"omma.. appa.." said Sora...

"aish.. Sora-ya.. why you are so clumsy??" asks her mum once she saw her daughter... her mum hugs Sora tightly.. so do her father...

"Jinon-ah... thanks for sending her home..." said Sora's father to Jinon.. Sora's parents know every single things about Sora... 

"Its okay uncle.. my pleasure.. Sora is my friend.." said Jinon after handshake with Sora's dad.. 

"i think i should get going uncle and auntie..." said Jinon..

"you dont wanna have some drinks with us??" asks Sora's mum politely to Jinon.. 

"its okay auntie.. i think Sora needs some rest.. i will disturbing her... maybe next time.." replied Jinon to Sora's mum with a smile...

Then, Jinon turns to Sora... "chingu-ya... i will visit you next time.. you can call me anytime if you need something..." 

Sora nods.. waving Jinon... "take care..." shouts her... Sora and her parent gets in the house together.. 

Sora is lying on the couch.. 

"What happen to you Sora-ya??" asks her mom curiously.. her daughter is too careless... she is popular with her clumsiness since she was a kid... Sora makes her worries too much...

"i slipped a little bit when going down by stairs..." explain Sora...

"i told you so many times that you should be careful.. you are so clumsy!" said her dad..

"luckily.. you just sprained your ankle..." said her mom looking straight to Sora.. worries all written over her face...

"mianhe omma.. appa.. i will be careful next time..." said Sora... "but...."

"but what Sora-ya??" asks her mom.. cuts her sentences because of curiousity...

"the guy that saved was injured too.." said Sora... feels guilty...

"what??? what happen to him??" asks her parents..

"his pinky finger sprained too.. and.. too bad.. he is hallyu star.. Super Junior..." 

"the boy band that singing "sorry sorry"?" asks her dad... Sora just nods..

"aish! Sora.... so.. what did you do?? did you say sorry to him??" asks her mom..

"he was sleeping when i visited him.. but i leave a note for him.. told him to call me.. i will take responsibility towards him.." said Sora...

"so.. did he calls you??" asks her dad..

"ani.. i'm still waiting for his call..." answer Sora...

"urm.. appa thinks you should rest for a while.. omma will cooks something good for you.. today was a long day for you... let me send you to your room..." said her dad.. helping Sora to walks into her bedroom...

"have a good rest.." said her dad before leaving Sora alone in the bedroom..

Sora sighs.. "hope everything will be fine soon... wish that my lucky bracelet will be found.." said Sora before her eyes closed...

************************************************************************************************************************

The next morning.. when taking her breakfast.. Sora watches morning news on television...

"Leader of Super Junior.. the Hallyu Star.. Leeteuk injured his pinky finger..."

Sora shocked! "omo! now his news are everywhere.. what should i do now??" thought Sora... 

"omma... can you bring me today newspaper??" asks Sora..

"wait a minute.." answer her mom short... after a few minutes.. her mom brings her the newspaper that she wants..

"thanks omma..." said Sora..

The headline of the news is about Leeteuk.. 

"SJ fans are worried about the leader condition.. they wanna know what happen actually to him.. but no statement were out from Leeteuk agency..." Sora reads the news slowly... "but the rumour said that Leeteuk was saving someone but ended up by injured himself.."

"aish! this all my fault! everything started when i lost my bracelet.." said Sora.. she felt guilty about what happen to Leeteuk...

"mianhe Leeteuk-shi.. i hope you will can call me.. so, we can settle all of this.. no more guilty feelings after this..." thought Sora.. a big burden in her head right now... and she hope that Leeteuk will call...

************************************************************************************************************************

A week already passed... but there was no sign that Leeteuk will call Sora.. Sora walks along the beach... today she is filming for new music video... after filming... she decided to take a stroll along the beach.. watching the sunset...

she see a few boys are running towards her happily... and.....

BAAAAAMMMMMM!

"oh.... sorry...." said the guy.. he is on top her right now... and he is topless..

seems like the same incident already happen again.. looks like dejavu or FATE!

_______________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. seems tomorrow i will not able to update.. so.. i just update this chapter tonight.. hope you guys will like it.. ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness