Redeem Coupon

Masquerade

Knock! Knock! 

"urm... who is it???" shouts Sora...  she tries to open her eyes.. her head a little bit dizzy.. maybe because she drank too much wine last night... she rubs her eyes slowly.. trying to get her sense back.. she looks around.. she is in her room...

"how i get here??" thought herself... "what happen last night??" a lots of thoughts in her mind.. someone keeps knocking her door outside.... lazily.. she get up from her bed.. she walks to the door.. with her messy hair...

"who??" asks Sora when she open the door... but then her expression is changing rapidly... someone is showing her something... ----> a coupon!

Leeteuk smirks when he removes the coupon.. showing his face to Sora.... 

"good morning Sora-shi?? are you feeling okay this morning?? you drank too much last night..." said Leeteuk with friendly tone.... 

"how did you know??" asks Sora curiously.. she cant remember anything.. "what happened to me last night??" 

Leeteuk just laugh... "how about you invite me first into your room.. its not polite to talk about it like this.." said Leeteuk... 

Sora opens the door to let Leeteuk in... 

"have a sit.." invite Sora politely... Leeteuk cant takes his eyes off her... Sora is too seductive when she just woke up...

Sora is glancing Leeteuk.. 

"omo!" said Sora.. then.. she is rushing to the bathroom... taking a bath robe to cover her body.. she just wearing a short and white t-shirt that showing her shape of body.... she washes her face.. and join Leeteuk a few minutes later..

"ehem.." Leeteuk clears his throat...

Sora is sitting infront him.. 

"So.. what do you want Leeteuk-shi??" asks Sora straight to the point....

leeteuk shows Sora the coupon.. "you were the one who gave me this right???"

"how did you know its me??" asks Sora again... doesnt answer Leeteuk's questions...

"you the one whole tell me last night Sora-shi..." answer Leeteuk with a smirk...

"really?? how??" asks Sora in shock..

"you really dont remember about last night??" asks Leeteuk.. trying to tease Sora..

"was i doing something that embarasing myself???" asks Sora.. she afraid that she might doing something stupid...

"did you remember that you were kissing me last night??" asks Leeteuk straight to the point...

"what?? seriously??" asks Sora.. "omo! what should i do??" Sora is fanning herself.. she feel so shameful infront of Leeteuk right now..

"anieya.. i'm just joking.. nothing happen.. you were not kissing me at all.." denies Leeteuk.. he doesnt want Sora felt awkward with him...

"aish! Leeteuk-shi.. please dont make a joke like that.. its not funny at all..." said Sora.. she pouts her face.. sulking...

"sorry Sora-shi.. aigoo! you are so cute..." said Leeteuk.. making Sora blushes again.. 

before its getting awkward again.. Leeteuk continue to tell Sora about last night.. "after you were drunk.. your stylist asked me to carry you to your room.. thats all.. maybe your stylist help you to change.." said Leeteuk after he seeing Sora was in different outfit than last night..

"urm.. thanks leeteuk-shi.. i'm making a trouble again..." said Sora... she felt really shame in front of Leeteuk... she should not drink too much last night.. she scolded herself..

"anieya.. just.." Leeteuk stop for a while.. taking a deep breath..

"just what Leeteuk-shi??" asks Sora.. Leeteuk shows the coupon..

"i wanna use this coupon today.." said Leeteuk..

"what??" Sora surprises.. doesnt expect Leeteuk wanna use the coupon...

"but i have schedule today.." Sora is making excuses..

"i already asks your stylist about your schedule.. you will start your schedule at 11am-4pm today.. i will count every hour for 24hours.. starts from now.. you are my assistant.." said Leeteuk...

"first of all.. lets have our breakfast together..." said Leeteuk.. using the hotel intercom.. he calls room service to send breakfast to Sora's room... perfect plan.. 

Actually.. he just wanna spend time with Sora.. thats all.. Sora still in confusion.. 

"you should get prepared for yourself first.. since its already 9.30am.. you will have schedule after this.." said leeteuk.. without hesistation.. Sora cleans herself..

Then.. they eat their breakfast together.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. i cant sleep right now.. i dont know why.. so.. i use this time to update this chapter.. 

thanks for reading.. ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness