Fanboy Super Junior

Masquerade

"oh... sorry miss.. my fault.." said Leeteuk to Sora.. immediately moves his body on top of her.. Sora is blushing.. 

"mianhe.." said Leeteuk again... SJ members already teasing him... 

"its okay Leeteuk-shi..." said Sora..

"oh... you know me???" asks Leeteuk..

"if you know him.. thats mean you know us too.." said Eunhyuk... smiling.. showing his gum smile... 

"anieya.. i dont know all of you..." said Sora honestly...

"how come you didnt know about us?" asks Donghae curiously.. weird with the lady infront them.. she knew about Leeteuk.. but she didnt knew about another SJ members.. they are hallyu star after all...

"yes miss... how did you know me. you didnt know them??" asks Leeteuk to Sora..

"oh my.. i really didnt know them.. maybe they are SJ members.. i just know about Leeteuk because that incident between me and him...." thought Sora.. seems that Leeteuk cant recognize her during that incident happen.. 

"sorry guys.. i really dont know.. i just knew Leeteuk-shi because i read his news on newspaper a week ago..." said Sora..

"oh.. but we are famous.. miss.." said Donghae...

"really?? So you are Super Junior.. am i right?? sorry once again.. i really dont know about idols..." said Sora honestly... Sora is just a rookie in this industry... she has to learn a lot about other celebrities... 

"seems its already late.. i think.. i should get going.." said Sora while looking at thes sky.. its getting dark....

"once again.. i'm sorry miss because of the incident.." said Leeteuk.. his eyes cant take off over the young lady in front him.. the lady is very beautiful... 

"its okay Leeteuk-shi.." answer Sora.. she walks away.. but... Sungmin stops her

"wait a minute.. i know you..." said Sungmin...

"huh?? you know her Sungmin-hyung??" asks Ryeowook to Sungmin...

"Kang Sora-shi... its that you??" asks Sungmin...

"ah.. you know me sir??" asks Sora... 

immediately.. Sungmin steps closer to Sora.. making handshakes with her...

"Sungmin.. call me Sungmin... i'm your fan.." said him..

"really??? its Kang Sora-shi??" ask all of them.. still unbelievable... 

"you really pretty in real soght Sora-shi..." said Eunhyuk...

"we cant recognizes you.. sorry.." said Donghae..

"You the one that act in Sunny right???" asks Yesung curiously...

"ne... its me.. thanks you guys..." said Sora smiling.. then.. she starts to giggle.. when.. one by one SJ members wanna make handshake with her and introduce themselves..

"i cant believe that i met Sunny actress.." said Ryeowook... "you really pretty..."

Eunhyuk didn't let go Sora's hand.. making Donghae slaps his hand and replace with his... 

"In the movie we saw you had a strong characteristic... but when we see you today.. you look so feminine.. thats why we cant recognize you at first.." said Donghae.. all of them so amazed with Sora's beauty...

"ehem! guys... enough.." said Leeteuk... "Sora-shi.. its better you get going now... its already dark...." said Leeteuk..

"ne.. thanks guy.. nice to meet all of you.." said Sora with a bright smile.. showing her dimple.. making all the boys melt.. they are waving her until she is far from their eye sight..

"she's pretty.." said Yesung.. never ends of praising for Sora's beauty..

"urm.. will we meet her again??" asks Kyu to his hyungs...

"i dont know.. maybe yes.. maybe no.." answers Siwon shorts..

"ah.. so pity... i should get her phone number..." said Eunhyuk.. and getting one knocked on his head by Donghae..

"guys.. lets go.." said Leeteuk.. they walks back to their hotel... 

Some of them are hoping to meet Sora again... will them see her again??

________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. sorry.. just upload a short and simple chapter today... but i will upload another chapter tonight... since.. i'm still tired because of yesterday interview...

thanks for wishing me guys.. i love all of you.. ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness