When U in Pain.. I'm in Pain too

Masquerade

"omo... what should i do??" said Sora.. "sir! sir! are you alright??" asks Sora... She is patting slowly on the guy cheek..

"oh.. he is fainted! sir... sir.. wake up..." said her... 

"okay.. calm down Sora! calm down!" said Sora.. calming herself... she moves from the top of the guy's body..

"ouch!" she scream in pain... "oh no! my ankle!" seems that her ankle is injured too.. she moves slowly.. trying to grab her bag.. she searched for a phone.. trying to ask for help...

"hello oppa!" said Sora... her manager on the line "i need a help!" said her in rush!

"wae??" asks her manager...

"someone is fainted... you can find me at the stairs... 3rd floor..." explains Sora and giving some details where she is...

"okay.. i will be there soon..." said her manager..

In a few minutes... her manager and her stylist come... 

"what happen Sora??" asks her stylist...

"unnie.. this guy is fainted.. my ankle is hurt.. i cant walk..." said her in pain... her face shows it all..

"why he fainted??" asks her manager..

"he was trying to help me from fell down.. i slipped... then. both of us fell down together..." explains Sora full of regrets.. "i wish i can turn back the time.. i will be more careful..."

"Sora.. its not the right time to say that.." said her manager while checking the guy from the closer look...

"oh.. this guy is Leeteuk-shi..." said her manager...

"huh?? you know him???" asks Sora to her manager..

"of course everyone know him Sora-shi.. he is a hallyu star of Super Junior..." tell her manager with a smile.. cant believe Sora doesnt know him...

"so.. he is famous! oh no.. i'm a big trouble now!" said Sora afraid.. she thought a lot.. Super Junior fans may beat her until die if something bad happen to him...

"oppa! lets bring him to hospital now!!!" said Sora...

"okay! okay! calm down.." said her manager... carrying Leeteuk on his shoulder... piggyback him... while her stylist helping Sora to walk.. since her ankle was injury...

***********************************************************************************************************************

"oppa... can you check his condition from the doctor for me??" asks Sora to her manager... after the nurse putting bandage on her ankle... she has to rest for few days after her ankle sprained...

"okay.. you just wait her.. i will be right back.." said her manager...

"unnie.. i'm hungry.. can you buy something for me??" asks Sora to her stylist...

"sure.. what do you want Sora-ya??" asks her stylist back.. while giving Sora's phone to her... "btw.. your phone keep ringing.. you should answer first.." 

"oh! how can i get forgot about him??!!" said Sora... she totally forgot about her lunch with Jinon.. immediately she answers her phone call..

"Sora-ya!!" shouts Jinon on the line.. he totally angry with Sora... "where had you been??? i'm waiting for you almost for 1 hour.." said Jinon..

"Jinon-ah.. mianhe.. i'm in hospital right now.. mianhe..." said Sora.. she totally felt guilty...

"what?? you in a hospital?? what happen to you??" asks Jinon.. full of concern.. suddenly.. his anger flew away..

"my ankle sprained... i slipped when walking downstairs.." explains Sora..

"tell me where you are?? i will be there.." said Jinon... after giving her location to Jinon.. the line disconnected.. her stylist looks at Sora..

"who??" asks her..

"Jinon-shi.. he will be here in any minutes.." said Sora..

"lucky you little girl.. your boyfriend is worrying about you.." said her stylist jokingly..

"anieya! he is not my boyfriend.." denies Sora.. for her.. Jinon is her friend.. not more than that...

"okay.. mianhe... so, what do you want to eat?" asks her stylist.. since Sora cant walk to much.. she needs to hlp her...

"Sora buns... and some milks.. please buy extras unnie.." said Sora.. her stylist nods and leave her alone.. 

Sora is lying in bed for a few minutes... resting herself until her manager comes...

"oppa... how was his condition???" asks Sora curiously...

"he is sleeping right now.. everything were fine.. just..." 

"just what oppa??" Sora cut her manager before he finishes his words..

"his pinky finger sprained too..." said her manager...

"what??" asks Sora.. her voice is getting attenttion from others in the hospital...

________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. i'm back to update this chapter.. actually i'm still not in a good mood.. but i try my best to update this chapter.. just a short chapter for you guys.. sorry... 

but i released a teaser for new oneshot ff.. pls looking forward for it.. maybe if you guys lucky.. i will upload the oneshot ff tonight.. or else... and pls.. bare with me for the next chapter for this ff.. 

sorry again... :(

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness