A Bad Hair Day

Masquerade

"omo... omo.. what should i do??" said Sora.. she jumps from the bed... rushing to the bathroom.. take a quick bath... She already late for an interview today...

"Its already 8am... the interview will start at 9am..." said her when looks at her alarm clock... 

Her phone is ringing... 

"hello..." greets Sora.. 

"Sora-shi... its me.. hurry up.. or you will be late... i'm wating for you downstairs.." said Sora's manager on the line...

"mianhe oppa.. i will get down in 5 minutes.." said Sora and ended up her phone call...

"oh... its gonna be a hard for me.." said Sora.. she didn't put any make up on... and just wearing a simple outfit... She goes down where her manager waits for her....

************************************************************************************************************************

"its 15 minutes more before recording starts.." she said to her manager... 

"why you so late today?? you looks terrible.." said her manager... he drives as fast as he could... catching up the time..

"i cant sleep cause of my bracelet oppa.. its my lucky charm.." explain Sora with sad tone...

"i knew about it.. i will asks about the bracelet to the hotel managment.. but i dont promise that they will find the bracelet.." said her manager..

"thanks oppa.." 

They reaches at MBC station at 10am.. its already late.. Sora and her manager.. runs to the studio.. She find the PD of the programs and seek apologizes to them.. luckily.. her manager brings some snacks to the staffs... they gives 30minutes for Sora to get ready...

Sora's stylist prepares some outfit and done make up for her...

"your eyes are swollen..Sora-ya.." said her stylist..

"i know about it unnie.. i cried to much last night.." explain her...

"Manager oppa already told me about your bracelet.. dont worry... trust yourself.. we will find it.. dont think too much.." comfort her stylist... "you can do it with out your bracelet.."

"wow.. you looks stunning!" praises her stylist.. 

"urm.. even with my swollen eyes??" asks Sora.. her stylist smile..

"you still pretty.. i think you should get going now for your interview... fighting!" her stylist unnie gives her some strength and supports.. she pats slowly on Sora's shoulder..

"thanks unnie..." said Sora with her smile.. She walks in to the studio... where the people already wait for her..

***********************************************************************************************************************

The recording went well for 3 hours... Kang Sora is doing well in the recording... she backs to the changing room to change her usual outfit... its make more easier for her...

She choose to wear sleeveless blouse to show her milky white skin... and black jeans.. she tied her hair up.. Then, she talks with her manager..

"oppa.. do i have any schedules after this??" asks Kang Sora.. she seems so tired... she still had to go to recording when people are enjoying their holiday for new year...

"anieya.. you are free after this..." answer her manager after checking his tablet.. "anyway Sora-shi.. i already call the hotel managment that held party last night.. they said that they will call us if they find your bracelet.." said her manager..

"urm.. okay oppa.. thanks.." suddenly her phone is ringing... she pick up her phone...

"hello.." greets Sora..

"Chingu-ya..." a guy voice in the line..

"oh.. Jinon-ah.." said Sora...

"ne... what are you doing right now?? are you busy??" asks Jinon.. he is famous as athlete in dream team and a leader of F Cuz... they become good friends after they met few months ago.. during an interview program.. only one year gap make they comfortable with each other..

"anieya.. i was finishing my recording.. i'm totally free after this.. wae??" asks Sora...

"lets having lunch together.. i'm so bored.. will you??" asks Jinon...

"urm.. okay.. i will meet you there.. usual place.." said Sora...

"anieya.. i will pick you up.. where are you now??" asks Jinon..

"MBC building.." said her..

"okay.. will be there in half an hour... see you there.." said Jinon and ended his phone call..

"oppa.. my chingu will pick me up.. so, you dont need to send me home.." said Sora to her manager.. 

"okay.. see you tomorrow.." said her manager and stylist.. 

Sora walks to the elevator... but there are too many people... So, she decides to take another way.. taking down the stairs...

Another bad luck for her... when she is walking down the stairs.. she slips on the stairs and losing her balance... luckily.. someone grab her backs and fell down together with her...

"ouch... its hurt..." said Sora... then, immediately.. she looks at herself... 

"omo... what should i do??" said her when she realises that she fell on top of a guy...

________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. sorry.. just a short chapter today.. i wont be able to update any ff for sometimes... i need to clear up my mind since something is bothering me.. i hope all of you can bare with me for a while.. 

sorry for any conveniences...

about my oneshot ff.. i already write half of it.. since it is a long oneshot ff.. maybe take sometimes to publish to readers.. again... i'm sorry... i will inform you guys once i update my ff via twitter.. *bow

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness