Forgive Me?

LOST

"We’re taking my car, I don’t think your bike will fit us.” I called, walking after her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Chu GaEul POV**

I told Omma everything that happened. All my feelings for YiJeong, what happened with SooPyo and what he did to me and just everything. When I finished, Omma just sat there, thinking.

“Do you think you could have turned any of those situations around?” Omma asked. I put my head up, and glared at her.

“What?” I asked, surprised.

“Is there anything you could have done to make any of those situations turn around?” Omma asked again. I sat there, thinking. What could have I done? When I found out that SooPyo was cheating on me, I could have just cut connection with him and forget about him instead of calling him and apologizing for everything I have done to make him do that. SooPyo cheating on me wasn’t even a bit of my fault because I wasn’t doing anything wrong. So I shouldn’t have blamed it on me and got depressed about it. Maybe then YiJeong & I would be officially together now, and he would have already known about SooPyo. And when I saw SooPyo a while ago, I could have just ran away. Tell him to get lost. Wow. I’m stupid.

“I could have done a lot to make it better now…” I admitted.

“Well, make up for it now then.” Omma said, looking out the window.

“How?” I asked. How could I ever fix this?

“You have a chance.” Omma said as the doorbell rung. I’m so confused. Omma ran downstairs to open the doorbell, and poked her head into the doorway of my room.

“You have guests, GaEul.” Omma said as JanDi and YiJeong walked in. Instantly as I saw YiJeong, I turned around to cover my tear streamed face.

“GaEul…” He whispered.

“YiJeong, go wait outside for a while.” JanDi said.

“What?” He asked, confused.

“Just go.” JanDi said. I heard footsteps go out of the room.

“GaEul, he’s gone.” JanDi said. I turned around.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“Because YiJeong and I care about you. Tell me what happened, GaEul.” JanDi said. I took a deep breath. I told her everything, and ended up crying again. Great.

“Wow…” JanDi commented at the end of everything.

“Yeah…” I said.

“You know, YiJeong will forgive you. He’s not that cold hearted.” JanDi said.

“Really?” I asked. Is she trying to make me feel better or not?

“Yeah. You didn’t do anything wrong anyways.” JanDi said. I yawned.

“Yeah…” I said. Then I fell asleep.

**So YiJeong POV**

    “Wow.” I said after JanDi told me everything. I was no longer angry. I just felt horrible.

“Yeah. Maybe you should go talk to her,” JanDi said.

“Okay.” I said as I walked upstairs to GaEul’s room. I walked in, seeing her sleep so beautifully. She looked so peaceful.

“GaEul?” I asked.  She sat up and rubbed her eyes, then turned towards me.

“YiJeong?” she asked.

“Is it all true?” I asked. Her face fell.

“JanDi told you, huh?” she asked.

“Yeah.” I said.

“It is true. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you anything and that I turned you on and …” She said. I cut her off, and hugged her. She pushed me away.

“Okay now I’m really confused…” GaEul said.

“I’m not mad at you.” I said.

“Well then what are you?” She asked.

“I forgave you. And I like you. So will you be mines?” I asked, winking at her. I saw her heart melt.

**Chu GaEul POV**

    “Uh…..” I said as my heart pounded through my chest. What should I say? What can I say?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry! Such a short chapter, but I wanted to update (: