Eating . Eating . YUMMY^^

LOST

“Because I did.” I said.

Ga Eul pouted as I ate some rice.  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

** Chu Ga Eul POV **

     How could I ever repay him? Aish! I don't have money T^T. Think Ga Eul, think! Mhm..maybe I could just be a very good friend for now. And then over work to get enough money in about...5 months. Sigh* $100?! Is he trying to show off or what?! Arugh...

"Yah! Ga Eul? Ga Eulllllllll?" Yi Jeong asked, waving his hand infront of my face.

"What?" I asked.

"We were just introducing ourselves," Yi Jeong said.

"Opppps. Sorry, I wasn't paying atttention..." I said, embarassed.

"It's okay. I'm So Yi Jeong," Yi Jeong said.

"Song Woo Bin," The guy next to Yi Jeong claimed.

"Goo Joon Pyo," The guy next to Woo Bin said.

"Geum Jan Di!" Jan Di cheerfully said.

"Yoon Ji Hoo," The guy next to Jan Di claimed.

"Chu Ga Eul," I said, smiling. We all stood up and bowed in respect.

"Ga Eul, what was your old school like?" Woo Bin asked.

"The buliding was decent, but very old." Jan Di siad.

"You gals when to the same school?" Ji Hoo asked.

"Of course! And we made sure that we both got accepted here!" I said, smiling.

"How?" Yi Jeong asked.

"We had to write a essay on the topic of higher education. Jan Di and I checked each others essays, corrected grammars and wrong information. We also went to other schools together to ask questions and do research." I explained.

"Really? You guys aren't gonna fit in around here." Joon Pyo said, smirking.

"What do you mean by that?" Jan Di asked.

"People here get high grades but play around - on the other hand you two work hard and get good grades. Weird. Maybe we are smarter." Joon Pyo laughed to himself.

"YAH! Just becuase you lazy butted people barely had to study and work hard to get into schools and WE did , it doesn't mean that we're dumber! We didn't get to choose OUR lives from the beginning. That's why we work hard to get to the place we want to be at!" Jan Di siad, angrily.

"Calm down, gosh. You're making a scene. You're so defensive!" Joon Pyo said. Jan Di gave him the evil eye. I shook my head and ate some food as they aruged more.

"Ga Eul, so you and Jan Di have been friends for a couple years, right?" Yi Jeong asked. I looked at him. A question about Jan Di again.....does he want me to talk her into liking him!? Aish >.< !!

"Yes. We've been friends since kindergarten," I said quickly before going back ot eating.

"So you must be a good friend to put up with that?" Yi Jeong asked, looking at Jan Di & Joon Pyo. I looked over and saw Jan Di & Joon Pyo fighting over a rice bun.

"Apparently, yes." I said, laughing. I looked at my plate of food. I only ate 1/4 of it so far, and I was full.....since SOMEONE had to put  like 7 pounds of food on my plate T^T..

"Yi Jeong, I can't finish all of this!" I said, pointing at my plate.

"Throw it away then," He said.

"What?! Noo!!" I pouted. I can't waste all of that food! Think of the kids in Africa!

"Then eat it!" He said.

"Aish! Didn't I just say that I can't finish all of this now?!" I asked.

"Okay, then I'll feed you it!" He said, picking up a mini cake from my plate.

"Whaaa--" I started, but his hand was 1/2 inch close to my mouth =,=. I hit his arm, and the cake hit the floor.

"Yah! Did you just smack me?" Yi Jeong asked.

"No, I simply patted your arm harshly." I said.

"How dare you! You're gonna pay!" He said. I bent down to pick up the cake.

** So Yi Jeong POV **

I bent down to pick up the cake to find that Ga Eul's hand was picking up the cake also. Our fingers touched. Halfway up, we paused and looked at eachother.

"Pay back," I whispered with our faces only about 1 inch away from eachother. I leaned in, then went to the right - missing her lips and SMEARED ICING ON HER CHEEK!

"YAH! Yi Jeong!" She said, sitting up straight and wiping the icing off. I laughed. I got up to throw away the mini cake.

** Chu Ga Eul POV **

     As Yi Jeong got up , I got up and walked to the sweet cashier lady.

"Excuse me, but can I get a styraphome box to pack some of my food? I might get hungry later." I asked.

"Of course! I'll be right back," She said as she walked into the kitchen. I got a napkin from the table and gently dabbed the icing. She came back, and handed me a box.

"There you go, dear." She said, smiling.

"Thank you," I said, turning away.

"Miss?" She aksed. I turned back around.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Hold on to him, never let that one go." She said.

"Uh, why?" I asked.

"You'll see.^^" She said. I nodded my head confusingly, and walked back to the table. I packed my food, and sat down. Yi Jeong came back and laughed.

"Yah, what's up with you? You're so quiet now," He asked.

"Just thinking..." I said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N:

Ohmygoodness, I'm so sorry! I haven't updated for like months. I had writers block and thought of deleting this story. But this morning I woke up {at 11:30 =,=} and realized that I've been so selfish and didn't think about you guys! Ahh! I'm so selfish! Forgive me ): I gotta get used ot working myself out. Sigh* Well at least I finished one chapter (: Now to my other story -___- ....