Expect The Unexpected

LOST

**So Yi Jeong POV**

“Yah! So Yi Jeong! You decided to come to school today?” Woo Bin asked, running up to me. We were walking to the ShinHwa entrance.

“Yeah. Omma wants me to finish school at least and wants me to go to school for the rest of the school year.” I explained.

“Really? That’s like, 4 months away!” Woo Bin exclaimed.
”, huh?” I said.

“Yo Bro! Today we have an assembly. Let’s go to the auditorium,” Woo Bin said while pushing me towards the auditorium.

“What? New students?!” I asked. New students weren’t THAT important in our school to have an assembly for them. Must be some random Pre-debut K-pop star…..T_T.

Woo Bin & I ran quickly to a camouflaged door to the side of the hallway near the auditorium. It was F4’s reserved balcony. As Woo Bin & I walked in, Ji Hoo and Joon Pyo instantly got up and greeted us.

“So Yi Jeong! Where have you been? Woo Bin, did you force him to come to school?” Joon Pyo teased.

“Yah! Hyung!” I whined.

“Ah, there’s So Yi Jeong, our Casanova!” Ji Hoo said slapping my back.

“Casanova?” I asked myself as I sat down next to Bin-ah. The lights in the auditorium flicked off, and a spotlight aimed towards the stage.

“Welcome ShinHwa High students! Today, we gather here to announce and introduce who are our new students! As you all should know, we allowed 2 commoners to attend our school on scholarship until they graduate. Treat them as well as you treat each other, or else there will be punishment if I find out – which I will under ALL circumstances. Now welcome Chu Ga Eul and Geum Jan Di!” Principal Khang announced as everyone clapped politely. I saw Ga Eul and Jan Di step into the spotlight. Ahh >u< Ga Eul looked so cute in the ShinHwa uniform, it seems like she was destined to go to this school….*Keeps on daydreaming*

“That’s who we have to kill,” Woo Bin whispered.

“What? Which one?” I asked, feeling my heart racing.

“Both of them to get fifty K.” Woo Bin whispered, grinning to himself.  Oh crap. I was gonna have to kill the girl I just met? The girl I’ve hit on?

“Really, Hyung?” I asked.

“Yes,” He said.

“Can we hold this off for….two months?” I asked.

“What? No!” Woo Bin said.

“But Hyung!!” I whined.

“Fine…if you can get one of those girls in less than a month, then we’ll hold it off. Deal?” Woo Bin asked.

“Deal,” I said as we shook hands on the deal. This was gonna be easy!

As the assembly ended, everyone got up to leave.

“Let’s go! F-four out!” Joon Pyo said, pointing to the door. We hurried out before we got trampled by fan girls.

“Yi Jeong, you better pay attention today.” Ji Hoo teased. I laughed.

“I miss you too, Hyung.” I said.

- 3 hours later -

**Chu Ga Eul POV**

     I walked to lunch alone, because Jan Di ran off with some ‘hot’ guy. So here I am, in the lunch line putting sushi on my plate when 3 girls walk up to me.

“Yah, who told you to come to our school, peasant?” One of the girls asked.

“Excuse me,” I said, my face turning pink.

“A peasant is a slave, not a commoner. Pick your words right next time if you’re gonna pick on someone who got chosen to attend here because of their smarts.” A voice said behind the 3 girls.

“Yi Jeong!” They exclaimed as they turned around.

“Sorry ladies, gotta assist a beauty here.” He said while going between them to get to me.

“How’s your first day so far?” Yi Jeong asked.

“It’s so and so. Not the best, but now it is. Hey! You never told me that you went to this school,” I said calmly as I could with the fact that my heart was racing.

“Well you never told me that you were coming to this school,” He said.

“Good point.” I claimed as I grabbed 2 rice balls.

“Where is Jan Di?” He asked, looking around. Oh no. He likes her D:< AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

**So Yi Jeong POV**

     “Where is Jan Di?” I asked while scanning the room. I wonder if Woo Bin didn’t kill her yet…

“She ran off with some guy. Why?” Ga Eul said, looking at me.

**Chu Ga Eul POV**

     “Just wondering. Hey, don’t let those three girls get to you.” He said, looking at them. The 3 girls were staring at me, green with envy.

“No, it’s okay. I’m fine.” I said. I looked at the servings in the lunch line.

“Mhm…which one..” I asked myself out loud, pouting.

**So Yi Jeong POV**

     She’s so cute when she pouts…

“Need help? Here, I’ll tell you which foods are good to eat.” I said, going in front of her. I put a bunch of food on her plate, just to see her reaction.

“Yi Jeong! This is too much food! How am I gonna pay for this?” Ga Eul asked worriedly.

“What? Scholarships don’t get free lunch?” I asked.

“No!” She said. I smiled.

“Ga Eul, go look at those mini cakes! They are so cute!” I said. She instantly went over to where I was pointing. I went to the cashier and handed HER a $100 bill.

“This is for my lunch, and the young lady behind me.” I said politely. The old lady cashier gushed.

“Oh, what a gentleman!” She claimed as she took the bill. I walked over to F4’s lunch table with my plate of food and sat down. Jan Di was sitting next to Ji Hoo. Was this the guy that Ga Eul was speaking of? I looked at who was next to Jan Di. Ah, it was just Joon Pyo Hyung. Not Woo Bin. Thank goodness! He was sitting to my right.

“Yah, Yi Jeong why did you pay for my lunch? How would I ever pay you back?!” Ga Eul asked as her plate slightly clattered onto the table. Across the room I heard voices of envy asking why I paid for Ga Eul’s lunch and not theirs, etc.

“Because I did.” I said.

Ga Eul pouted as I ate some rice.  

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Yay! I finally posted! I stayed home with a tummyache today, so I got some work done! Although, I lost the 4 chapters I wrote in my notebook somewhere . I ripped out the pages and misplaced them >__< Hopefully I will find them so I can type the next chapter instead of thinking along the way [: Thank you for reading & FIGHTING !

 ** OOOPPPS >U< Hehe ! I said that the cashier was a guy on accident ! LOL . Ahahaahaaahahaha .

How dumb of me (;