Permanent

My Best Friend

가서 전해 – Block B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c-PUFoSn3g

~•♥•~

 

“Where are you taking me?!” MinYoung demanded.

“We already told you; you’re not going to your party looking like that~” HaRin pointed at MinYoung’s clothes.

 

After MinYoung’s fashion show, her mom and her friends took her away and rode in a limousine, off to somewhere.

 

“Honey, we think it’s time for you to grow up~” Mrs. Shin patter her leg. MinYoung knitted her eyebrows in confusion.

“What’s that supposed to mean?!”

“We need to get you out of these clothes, unnie. You have to dress your part! You’re already a fashion designer so you have to represent your clothing line~” AeRin spoke up.

“But I’m comfortable in these!” MinYoung huffed.

“And you’ve gone way too comfortable in it that we don’t see a designer in you,” MinGi added.

 

“Whatever. After this plan of yours, I’m definitely going back to my comfy clothes, just like I always do after you guys dress me up~” she crossed her arms and looked out of the window, ignoring everyone’s presence.

“I doubt, baby. We’re giving you a PERMANENT MAKEOVER,” Mrs. Shin told her daughter. MinYoung snapped her head towards them and saw everyone with creepy smiles plastered on their faces.

 

“I don’t like the way they’re looking at me,” she thought, feeling troubled.

 

-

-

-

 

“Jung Woo, darling? Are you in here?” Mrs. Shin called out loud with MinYoung grumpily tagging along behind her friends’ backs.

“ChaeYoung, sweetie, how are you?” a tall guy came out and gave air kisses to Mrs. Shin.

“Fantastic, as always~ So, are we ready?” she asked Jung Woo, getting down with business.

“I was born ready~” he laughed and so did Mrs. Shin. “So, where is she?” he asked. MinYoung’s friends parted to reveal her from their back.

 

“This is my daughter, MinYoung and these are her friends. Girls, this is Jung Woo; he’s a friend of mine and the senior hairdresser of the salon,” Mrs. Shin introduced both parties. Jung Woo shook everyone’s hand.

“Finally! It’s a pleasure to meet you, MinYoung-ah!” he exclaimed, kissing her hand.

“The feeling’s mutual,” she said with a half-baked smile.

“I saw you collection on TV and I think you did an amazing job,” he complimented.

“Thank you,” she let out a soft giggle.

 

However, Jung Woo could feel MinYoung’s bad vibes that her mom and her friends have gotten her into.

 

“Oh, don’t worry, sweetie! You’re already beautiful. We just need to make some adjustments to highlight your best features,” Jung Woo assured her.

“I don’t mind that. It’s just beyond my comfort zone~” she told him honestly.

“Well, I think it’s time we get you out of the cocoon and let a butterfly spread its wings~” Jung Woo abruptly clapped his hands.

 

Instantly, Jung Woo’s assistants came out and took MinYoung away from her mother and friends. She looked back for help while she was being dragged away but Mrs. Shin and her friends just waved their hands.

 

“You take care of my baby, alright?” Mrs. Shin told him.

“Don’t worry. She’s in good hands,” Jung Woo grinned before going to where MinYoung is.

 

“Alright,” Mrs. Shin turned to face the three girls. “Let’s get everyone ready for the party!” she cried and the three girls cheered excitedly.

 

-

-

-

 

“Okay, let’s see what we have here,” Jung Woo said as he approached MinYoung was silently sitting in front a mirror.

“Relax, after this, you’ll have guys crawling for you,” he rubbed her arms.

“That’s what I’m afraid of~” MinYoung spoke.

“If you’re worrying about looking like a , don’t,” he eyed her in the mirror. “We’ll just make you look like a ,” he added. MinYoung’s mouth gaped. Jung Woo laughed.

“Of course, we won’t do that to you! What do you think I did to be able to be the senior hairdresser here?” he asked.

“You make people look good?” she said, unsure.

“And feel good,” he added.

 

Then, Jung Woo leaned in. “Can I have these?” he asked as he slowly took off MinYoung’s glasses.

“Please be careful. I can’t see without those,” she told him.

“You won’t need these,” he said casually as he broke the glasses in two and threw it away. MinYoung gasped out loud.

“My glasses!” she cried. Jung Woo snapped his fingers and one of his assistants approached with something in hand.

“This is will make you see a brighter world,” he said as he showed her some contact lenses.

 

Before Jung Woo let MinYoung wear the new contact lenses, he turned her chair around away from the mirror and began to work his magic. Jung Woo washed MinYoung’s hair and applied something on it while four of his assistants gave MinYoung a hand and foot spa and French tipped her nails. Another assistant tweezed her eyebrows clean, applied some cream on her face and placed two pieces of cucumber on each eyelid. Then, Jung Woo blow dried MinYoung’s hair and snipped a couple of length away, styling her hair. Even he himself made MinYoung’s make-up.

“To finish you up,” Jung Woo spoke and MinYoung opened her eyes. He helped her put on her contact lenses. Then, he took a look at MinYoung and smiled in satisfaction.

 

“Another one of your great works,” one of his assistants complimented.

“I didn’t do anything special,” Jung Woo said. “MinYoung’s already beautiful,” he added. MinYoung looked at them with big round eyes, wondering how she really looks.

 

“Are you ready to see your new self, MinYoung-ah?” he asked. MinYoung slowly nodded her head.

“Close your eyes,” he whispered at her. MinYoung reluctantly closed her eyes.

 

Once she has closed her eyes, MinYoung felt her chair moving. Jung Woo has turned her around to face the mirror.

 

“You can open it now,” he said softly. MinYoung counted to three before her eyes opened.

“Is that me?” she breathed out.

“That’s all you, baby,” Jung Woo smiled, crossing his arms. MinYoung’s bangs elegantly fell over her eyes when she leaned in front of the mirror to have a closer look.

 

When she saw her reflection on the mirror, she felt as if she has stopped breathing. The person she was looking at the mirror didn’t seem to be her. It was as if she was looking at a different person; a beautiful girl she has never seen before. MinYoung blinked a couple of times but whatever she did, the mirror copied her. The person on the mirror WAS her. She couldn’t believe her transformation.

 

“Come on, let’s get you dressed. Your mom had your dress ready,” Jung Woo held out his hand. MinYoung slowly reached out to take his hand. Jung Woo led MinYoung to a dressing room where the dress she’ll be wearing to the party was hanging.

“I’ll leave you here to get dressed,” Jung Woo said as he closed the door.

 

“Can’t I just wear my own clothes?!” MinYoung shouted from the dressing room. Mrs. Shin and her friends heard her.

“No!” practically EVERYONE in the salon answered. MinYoung blew a raspberry.

 

“Unnie! If you’re going to be stubborn, we’ll be more than glad to put the dress on you!” MinYoung heard one of her friends shout.

 

Leaving without a choice, MinYoung took off her clothes and changed into the dress that Mrs. Shin picked out for her. She also got off of her white flats and wore the black stilettos. MinYoung stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself. She tried to pull down her skirt.

 

“This is awkward~” she muttered under her breath.

 

“Are you ready?” MinYoung heard Jung Woo knock.

“Yes, I guess~” she shrugged her shoulders before opening the door.

“Whoa!” Jung Woo exclaimed. “You don’t look like a or a but you look fine~” he exclaimed.

 

“Is she out?” they heard Mrs. Shin ask.

“Oh yeah~” Jung Woo said, checking MinYoung out.

“This is totally awkward~” she told him. “Oh darling, don’t worry. I’m gay~” he confessed.

“You’re gay? You don’t seem like one with the way you’re looking right now,” she joked.

 

“Okay, let’s show you to your mom and friends~” Jung Woo said as he led MinYoung behind a curtain.

 

Jung Woo came out from behind and saw Mrs. Shin, HaRin, MinGi and AeRin sitting by a couch with magazines in hand. They’ve already changed into their dresses and had their make-up and hair done by the other staff in the salon. Jung Woo coughed in his fist to get their attention.

 

“Presenting, your fashion designer: Ms. Shin MinYoung!” Jung Woo cheered.

 

At the mention of MinYoung’s name, the curtain parted into two revealing MinYoung to everyone. Mrs. Shin and her friends gasped upon seeing MinYoung who shyly stood in front of them looking different than her usual self: http://wholesale7.net/images/201112/goods_img/17471_P_1325224771901.jpg

 

“Omo, unnie!!” HaRin covered in shock.

“You look beautiful~” AeRin gushed.

“What are you talking about? She has always been beautiful!” MinGi playfully shoved AeRin.

“We hope you’ll stick with this look~” MinGi faced MinYoung.

 

“Don’t I look like.. a trying hard?” MinYoung peered at them.

“What are you talking about? You look effortlessly great!” HaRin chirped.

“You really think so?”

“YES!!” they all exclaimed.

 

“You look beautiful, baby,” Mrs. Shin said as she approached her daughter.

“Thank you, umma~” MinYoung smiled, her cheeks let of a light shade of pink.

 

“Thank you, Jung Woo. You never cease to amaze me,” ChaeYoung hugged Jung Woo. “Come join us at the party tonight,” she offered.

“I’ll follow,” he said.

 

“Let’s get going, girls!” Mrs. Shin cheered and the girls joined in. Everyone went out but MinYoung was left behind.

“Is there something wrong?” Jung Woo asked as he approached her.

“Thank you,” MinYoung suddenly hugged Jung Woo.

“Work it, honey~” Jung Woo encouraged her. “I’ll try,” she told him before leaving.

 

The limousine sped off to the party once MinYoung went inside.

 

~•♥•~