Full Force

My Best Friend

 

Dream High – Various Artists (Dream High OST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS3312W5uvs

~•♥•~

 

Time flew by fast. With less than a week left, MinYoung will be launching her line. She has done all fourteen clothes and she was down to finishing her final dress which is her signature wedding dress. With the help of Mrs. Shin, MinYoung was able to make the right adjustments and revision to her clothes.

 

Five days before the fashion show, AeRin was able to finish the paper works of MinYoung’s store and she was ready to move her designs in. All of her friends took their time off from their own work to help MinYoung setting up the store, except for Yunho who has become unreachable once again.

 

“When I see Yunho hyung, I’m so going to kill him,” Junsu muttered while they dusted off the windows.

“Stop complaining, hyung,” Changmin told him.

“He should be involved in this as well,” Junsu muttered.

“You could leave if you want to, you know,” AeRin told him as she passed by him.

“No, I like it here! I’m with you!” he grinned at her. Junsu tried to kiss her but AeRin walked away.

“Baby, wait!!” Junsu called but AeRin ignored her.

 

“Junsu, never complain when your girlfriend’s around,” Jaejoong said as he wiped off the spider webs from the wall.

“Oof!” Jaejoong looked at HaRin and MinGi dropping boxes loaded with paint buckets and brushes.

“You should’ve told us it was heavy~” Changmin said, coming over.

“Yeah. You might have hurt yourselves,” Jaejoong agreed.

“It’s good. Let’s get this place cleaned soon so we could paint!” HaRin clapped her hands and she and MinGi grabbed the brooms and swept the floor.

 

It was already lunch time when Mrs. Shin came, accompanied by Yoochun. The four boys cleared a table and Yoochun placed the plastics of food on top of it. MinYoung was unaware of her surroundings as she stared at a blank wall, thinking. Yoochun slowly crept behind her. He took out the rose from his back and placed it in front of MinYoung’s face. MinYoung turned around and smiled when he saw Yoochun. He gave her the rose and gave her kiss on the cheek. Mrs. Shin was watching them from the table.

 

“Let’s eat!” Changmin cheered. Yoochun and MinYoung broke off from their own world and joined the group in eating. Mrs. Shin noticed that she was surrounded by couples. She could see that everyone’s happy. She even saw Yoochun feed MinYoung some of his bibimbap.

 

After having their lunch, everyone went back to work. The place was already clean and it was ready to be painted. Everyone held their brushed out and began to paint the walls with black and light pink. MinYoung, on the other hand, still stared at the wall that was facing the door and window.

 

“What are you thinking?” Yoochun asked as he encircled his arms around her waist.

“I don’t know what I should do with this wall,” she told him.

“What do you have in mind?” he asked.

“Well, I don’t want this wall to be painted with black and light pink stripes. I want it to be striking,” she said as she still thought of ideas.

 

Yoochun tried to think of any ideas but he can’t think of anything and stared at the wall as well. Soon, their friends and Mrs. Shin joined in, staring at the wall and thought of any ideas.

 

“Do you have a name for your clothing line, already?” Mrs. Shin asked, still looking at the wall.

“Uh-huh,” was all MinYoung said, still thinking. Then, an idea popped into her mind.

“You guys do you thing. I already got this,” she faced her friends with excitement.

 

Reluctantly, her friends went back to where they left off. MinYoung began to do her own wonders on the wall. Everyone glanced at her work: the whole wall with pink, darker than the ones they’re working on. She expertly twirled her brush in her fingers as she looked for black paint and waited for the pink wall to dry. They watched her delicately writing on the wall, making a sophisticated style of calligraphy with the black paint.

 

It was getting dark when they finished painting. MinYoung was finishing off her simple masterpiece on the wall. Her friends gathered around behind her.

 

“The Classy Madame,” they read out loud.

“Amazingly striking,” Mrs. Shin complimented. MinYoung looked at her with a satisfied smile.

 

“Let’s get home, guys. We’ve got fabrics and clothes to move in tomorrow,” Mrs. Shin announced. Everyone began to pack up the stuff they used and securely closed the store’s door.

 

“By the way, I finished your office where you’ll be making your designs at the back of the store. I did my own wonders there,” Mrs. Shin told her daughter.

“And we have gotten you another model that will be replacing Chan Young,” AeRin said.

“Really?!” MinYoung’s eyes lit up and AeRin nodded. “I wonder why Chan Young backed out from the show. I liked her walk a lot,” she wondered out loud. Mrs. Shin, HaRin, MinGi and AeRin secretly made glances at each other, trying not to let their giggles out.

 

“Don’t worry, she’s way better than Chan Young and dresses up properly,” HaRin told MinYoung and everyone cracked up.

 

“Thanks, guys. You were a huge help,” MinYoung hugged her mom.

 

~•♥•~