to much to handle

just some random school boys

(jinki POV)

 i'm sitting at my computer desk doing my homework and i look over at the clock to see it read 5:48 pm. i start to think its only been 2hrs since i left school but it feels like i havent seen...key in a year. it is a little weird to me that i'm falling in love...well in strong like with a boy i hardly know. as i see he gets in cars with taecyeon and nichkhun so that means he's dangerous and i probaly cant trust him, but he seems so sweet. i dont know what think or say when i'm around him i get tongue tied and i start to feel just little faint and i...i think i'm in LOVE. i try to ignore my alligations as i go to my living room and i see the t.v on but no body in there i also see my mom in the kitchen cooking some soup i was delighted by the smell but why is she cooking it,its not like i'm sick. i went to the kitchen and i saw my mom smiling and she was very mellow. "mom..what's up?" she ignored me for 5min as the doorbell rang and she went running to it. i stood behind her and i saw my dad standing there with a sorry weak smile and a boquet of flowers "hello..heeyoung." he said to my mom and she chuckled softly and they walked to the kitchen. they sat down there and she had three plates ready for me and him and her. they both sit down and they look at me as i'm still standing tall. "jinki what's wrong?" my mom ask as she starts to eat from her plate. i sit down "mom you know whats wrong."  "jinki son why dont you eat ...ok.?" my dad says i turn my head towards him and give him a serious look "daejung why dont you shove it up your ...ok?" my mom drops her spoon in shock "jinki how dare you say that?" my dad just sits there in a stupid daze "jinki you have to call me dad, you know that right?" i stand up and grab my plate "ok daejung...dad go yourself, because i do not want you to try to get any from my mom, and i already know thats what your here to do... right?" my mom stands up and yells "jinki go to your room...now!"... "fine!" i walk to my room and i sit down on my bed i dont even want to eat my food and lay it on the night stand, i wish my mom would stop falling for my dad's bull acts but she claims to love him even though he left her for other women and had other children. jeez love is to much to handle. 

(jonghyun POV)

I'll just say..key you wanna go out ? no..that sounds to dumb how about, key why dont you go out with me? uh., no i dont know what to say every time he's near me i'm in akward situation either getting my shirt wet up in the bathroom or having my pants off in the locker room. usually jinki is that clumsy i wish i had key's phone number but i dont even have my own phone yet. "jong!!!...come here!" my mom yells loudly. i walk out of my room to see her in the hallway "yes ma?" she smile as she's hiding something behind her back which i already know what it is but for the sake of my mom i'll act suprised "i have something for you.."   "oh really mom what is it ?" she pulls behind her back a box and she hands it to me "what is it?".."just open it." i open to see a white touch phone that reads "i tap"...the bottom of my chin touchs the floor by the sight of it. "mom...what the fudge is a i tap?" "its a tap phone sweety dont you like it?"  "no mom...i asked for a i phone with a touch screen." "first of all jonghyun this is a touch screen just you tap it...and when your father got it he said it was cheaper then an i phone a way more apropriate." i quickly understood once she said my father bought it, "so dad bought it?...no wonder, he doesn't want me to have any thing in the 21st century!" my mom looks around in worry. "sweety dont talk so loud he might hear you." "i already did." we both look in my father's direction as he walked towards me he looked very upset as he frowned. "jonghyun you think your to good for my money." what my father said didnt even sound like a question it was like he was demanding me to agree with him. "no dad i ..."  "shut up!!" we both flinched at the loud voice, my mom tried to relax him by laying a soft hand on his shoulder. he looked at her and pushed her hand away from him "dont touch me god dammit!! you both can go to your rooms!" me and my mom walk away and i was lead back to my destination of my room.

(Key POV)

as soon as they finished reflooring i walked inside and saw my mom finshing preparing dinner and kwangsun sitting watching the game with taecyeon and nichkhun. i walk towards my mom and she smiles at me "kibummie..come here try my spaggetti, its italian food." she shoves the spoon in my not already open mouth,i uncomfortably chew "what do think?" i nod my head then swallow "its great mommy." she smiles at me harder and rubs my hair then stirs the food more. "aww somebody still acts like a five year old ....its great mommy...so cute." nichkhun mockingly says to me. my mom looks back at him "nichkhun stop that., oh i gotta pee again." she warns him then she turns the pot off and walks to the bathroom. nichkhun walked closer to me as no one else was in sight and he rubbed my hair i pulled his hand away from me and he smiled. then his hand reached down and grabbed my i flinched by the grip and pulled his arm away from my body. "nichkhun i will stab you." i warned him he just as he lauhged not noticing, that i grabbed a knife out of the dish drainer behind me. then i pulled out in his sight and he jumped back. "key your kidding right?" i looked him in the eyes and i noticed how much control i had and i was scared that i took it this far. his scared look turned into a hard evil stare. "key put the knife down." he demanded me and i wouldnt drop it until he pushed me back agianst the cabnet and grabbed it out of my hand and threw it in the sink. "key dont play with me." he pinned me back against the cabnet and he was coming closer to still a kiss my first kiss then..."nich!" taecyeon yelped behind him. nichkhun quickly turned around and walked to him "hey taec...lets go finish that game" nichkhun didnt say anything else just walked off. and taecyeon stood there and frowned and he walked closer to me he put a hand on my shoulder and sighed "you ok?" he asked in un even breaths . i just nodded my head a wiggled my way out that corner and i ran up to my room. i slowly fell asleep in my bed and dropped tears slowly on my pillow hoping i wouldnt remember any of this tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope this chapter isn't to weird for you guys :(  that will totally make me cry if you guys would unsubcribe me.

tumblr_m97x2s1Bev1qg3hn3o1_400.gif