first day indeed pt 4

just some random school boys

the two boys walked off to the lunch line and jonghyun quickly stopped as he saw taecyeon and nichkhun with there lynchman at the end of the line and jonghyun was scared and grabbed jinki "jink lets go" jinki resisted and tried to run back "no jong, but i need the chicken!!" jinki yelled causing attention threw the whole cafetieria and even the dominant senior's saw and jonghyun saw taecyeon mouth "your dead" at him and they both ran to the school yard. 

the schoolyard was full of kids playing soccer and basket ball, school girls in groups gossiping, the nerds huddled up playing gonggi (korean jacks) and the dance aholics like there mutial friend taemin having a dance competition bidding on who would do the hardest move. the yard was active, active enough for the dominant senior's not to find them. jinki walked over to the dance competiton and he was impressed by taemin's dancing in the middle of the crowd. "the winner is taemin!!" a random kid yelled as everyone clapped and cheered along taemin bowed and smiled and people came up to him to give him props he made his way out of the crowd to see jinki in front of him "hey tae" jinki called and taemin was excited to see him "hey jinks man.. i haven't seen you since the end of last year" jinki just shook his head and looked back at jonghyun who seemed to not want to talk "hey jong whats up?" jonghyun looked up and only proceeded him with a mad face. "what's wrong with him?" taemin knowingly asked "he's just mad because the senoir's wanna kill us so there gonna be pricks and have us run from each side of the campus." taemin was lost in the older's words and laughed "dont let that get to you man...there just mad because you dont have to rely on a sport to give you a scolarship." jinki laughed and looked around to make sure none of them were around, and it was a fact that they were all on the basketball team and thats all they were good at. "well jongs,jinks i gotta go now see you around" taemin walked off and faded with the crowd.

"RRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!" 

jinki held his ears and winced "why does that bell get louder every period?" jonghyun started to smile once he realized that he would see key again. he went up to him and spoke "jinki lets go its gym time my fav class i learn the most there" jinki laughed at his best friends attitude then they arrived in the locker room and it dawned on jinki that he could see key again also. they grabbed there uniforms and went to there lockers jinki's locker was in the front of the room right by the office where the coaches were and he was soonly embarrased. jonghyun was put all the way in the back of the locker room he was mad that he would probaly not see ...him

"hi jonghyun" soon before jong could grasp reality key was right in front of jonghyun smiling showing his perfect teeth, jong was so excited that he didn't answer. key waved his hand infront of him to try to get his attention "jong?" jong snapped out of it and he looked at key and smiled "oh key , hey i did not think i would see you" key laughed and walked off to the front of the locker room and jong realized that his pants was off the whole time he then felt very stupid.key tapped jinki's shirtless shoulder causing him to flench and he hit his head right on the front of his locker door "oww !" key was shocked and quickly massaged jinki's head  and jinki didnt know that key was there until he looked up and saw him "i'm so sorry jinki, do you need to go to the nur.." key stopped as he and jinki were froze in a staring daze, it was broken once... "jinki!" jonghyun yelled as he came towards them key pulled his hand from jinki's head and walked off  "by key!" they both said and they turned to look at eachother in wonder. jinki turned around to put his shirt on and they walked out to there class wihtout saying a thing.

gym was over and they returned to the locker room without key being there then 6th period happened and school came to an end without them seeing key again. jinki and jonghyun walke off together and they were both in low spirits until they saw key once again standing in the front of the school with his back pack at his side he was on his phone he looked back at them and smirked as he was still talking on the phone and the two boys waved at him both very in awe. a car drove up and key opened the door and got in the back seat he rolled the window down and still stared back at them until taecyeon ran up to car and got in the passenger seat he looked at them and yelled "DROP DEAD PUNKS!!!!" nichkhun pushed them both out the way causing them to lose balance as he ran through them and got in the car he sat right next to key and looked back at them and flipped them off with his middle finger. the full car drove off in the distance.

the two boys stood there dum founded wondering what's he doing in the car with taecyeon and nichkhun?.........................

tumblr_l32ianWb3k1qc56vio1_400.jpgthese two little bad boys :D                                                                         

k28.gif key and his unintentional teasing :D  

      JONGYU.gif with our "y" hopless romantics ;D