first day indeed, pt 1

just some random school boys

(Jinki POV) 

"riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!"

"ahh, stupid alarm." i hinted and slam my hand on the alarm still trying not to break it. wow i just hate the first day of school. it would be today i'll will be starting my junior year of high school and.. i dont "want" to start my junior year. its right in the middle between sophmore and senior when your not considered a weak sophmore but your not yet a dominant senior, and the senior's at my school take it "really" serious to be the oldest almost like someone died and made them king,ecspecialy the jocks they think there gods.then a louder then usual knock came upon my door "jinki dear...who are you talking to?" i quickly hopped out of bed and opened my door."no one mom, i'm getting ready for school" she looked at me in worry then put her palm on my forehead. "kiki are you sick?" she said with a caring voice i softly pulled her hand down and sighed "no mom i'm fine"       "ok jinki..get ready" she persuaded me to the closet then closed my door. oh its so cold and i looked down to see i had a morning suprise in my underwear and i scolded "of i hate mornings too." .........

(jonghyun POV)

I rolled over three times in bed then sat up and stretched my arms i looked out my window to see the morning sun making its way over the clouds and smiled "ah i love mornings" i looked over and turned my alarm off just before it rung loudly. so i hopped out of bed and headed out of my room my mom was still sleep and my dad seemed to have already left for work, so i went to make my coffee and just remembered to grab my phone and call somebody important. it rang and rang and rang until i started to get a little frustrated then finally.

jinki: "hello"

jonghyun: "hey man i'm suprised your up so early"

jinki: "uh..ah ye..yeah.um.....can i call you back"

jonghyun: "is something wrong?"

jinki:"no i'm busy i'm..."

jonghyun: "nooo your breathing very hard, are you...are you ? 

jinki: "uh damn!"

jonghyun: "you are!! haaa.... i figured you would you always have dirty dreams"

jinki: " shut up" (hang up)

wow jinki...i was puzzled in funny thoughts then the coffee started to over flow and i smelled something burn "oh dammit!" then my moms bedroom door opened "jonghyun?" my voice sounded uneven once her footsteps got closer. "yeah ma?" she entered the kitchen and her jaw dropped "what happened?" i grabbed a mug and started to pour the hot liquid but my phone that was still in my hand fell in the mug "!!" "KIM JONGHYUN!" she yelled furiously i turned my head back to see her give me the most mad stare "i'm sorry mom it's just..i was gonna make coffee for you but the machine is just so stupid." she still had her voice in a decipline mode and said "it is not stupid yo..you was gonna make coffee for me" i then smiled once she did "yeah mom you need it" she came in to give me the greatest motherly hug "oh jong thats so sweet" "yeah you need coffee , and i need a knew phone." she broke the hug and kindly hit me on the shoulder "jong see that's why me and your father cut back your christmas list... i laughed and walked to my room and got dressed.....

(jinki POV)

I finished getting dressed and saw that the clock read 7:38am i didnt want to get to school early but i didnt want to be late either so i went to the kitchen and got an apple and left out the door. i was so upset that i didnt get to finish my buisness cause jong had to call me on the phone and pick on me but i should just get use to his tatics being the fact that we've been friends since 1st grade wow we came long way now i think about it. "JINKI!!!!!!!!!" I turned around and saw jonghyun standing down the street waving and grinning. "hey" i pretended to be happy but the truth was the oppisite "jinki how was your morning duty" he greeted me with and arm around my shoulder i quickly removed it "shut up, lets walk" i speed walked ahead of him and he ran behind me catching up. "jinki, oh jinki you dont have to be a kill joy" he elbowed me in my stomach which actually hurted and he ran off not exactley ready for the "fist" and i chased him up the street.