first day indeed, pt 2

just some random school boys

jinki kept chasing jong up the block with them both not knowing they were close to school "jong i'm gonna get you!" jinki panted and panted. "jinki wait till i tell your secret..." jonghyun said then collided against a body that wouldnt give and made him fall "ahh!..what the"...jonghyun laid on the ground then gulped when he saw the larger guy towering over him "hey dip ..!" jinki came running up and saw who was threatning his friend. "what's your name?" jonghyun got up and kept his distance then spoke "jong..hyun" "well listen kid i dont know you bu.." jonghyun cut in "you do know me taecyeon we were science partners last year" "did i tell you to speak!" taecyeon came closer to jonghyun and grabbed the collar of his shirt and was ready to punch him. "taecyeon!!..." everyone went silent from there "fight,fight" cheers and looked over at jinki who looked pretty brave and determined to do something. "leave jong alone..now!!" taecyeon kept holding jong hostage and looked at jinki "who the is jong?" jonghyun put his hand on taecyeon shoulder unwillingly "i..am" then taecyeon let go "alright you know what i'm not gonna make too much of a fuss because i'm a senior ok and ya'll look like lousy junior's arent you?" they both didnt answer the senior got frustrated "arent you!!?" they both jumped from the scream "yeah" they akwardly answered together. "well you junior better stay away from us because you see that dude over there" taecyeon pointed back to a taller brunette wearing a letterman jacket like him. "thats nichkhun and i'll get him and the whole football team to kick you" he pointed directly at jonghyun then caught notice to jinki "and your little friend's ...and i mean it" "taec!" nichkhun called as a couple of teacher's were coming up towards them they both walked off.

jonghyun picked up his back pack and tried to ignore the stares of other students jinki came up and brushed the dirt off jong. "jong..man your always getting us in trouble." jinki said casually. "well he had a bad problem like that dude need's therapy." jinki laughed from the comment and they kept walking through the hall jong stopped "jinki i'll catch up to you later i got to use the can." jinki nodded and walked off.

(jonghyun POV)

i walked in the bathroom and went to wash the dirt off my hands and i saw this pink backpack sitting on the sink next to me and i'm quickly thinking there's a girl peeping on me, or this is those jocks trying to prank me but it would'nt make since. the bag had stickers all over it with suju pics and this fine patchwork that read in fancy writing "key" and i couldnt help but wonder what guy has a bag like this. one of the stall toilet's flushed and i looked back and saw a boy come out with dyed blondish orange hair and the same uniform shirt as me just with a pink bow that he was to busy looking down and fixing that he didnt notice me staring at his gorgeous eyes and his lips that looked to kissable and sweet. he went over and washed his hands took two napkins and grabbed the bag and walked out i heard him giggle once he opened the door and left. hmm wonder what was so funny then i realized i left sink on too long the water was splashing all over my shirt and i quickly turned the faucet off "damn..!" i smiled and realized he noticed me "hm...key" then i walked out the bathroom looked down both sides of the hall and he was nowhere to be found. "i'll bump into him"

(jinki POV)

I was in the cafeteria and bought me a bottle of bannana milk and went to get a straw out of the container and once i went over there i saw very pretty boy standing in line ready to buy something and looked him up and down and saw he changed the whole uniform. it looked like he tried hard to put bright colors in the oufit and why'd he dye his hair such a color that would be noticable,and his backpack was just very girly he stood there in line in a "i aint got all day pose" that made me smile he looked over at me and smiled very friendly yet diva-ish i saw his features were so soft and his tush was probaly the same and i would squeeze it re... wait what am i saying ? i have to relax because my hormones are raising i looked down trying to gain reality and looked up quickly to see he was...gone i searched and saw him walking towards a large crowd and i followed not even knowing what i was following for i saw his bright hair then my head bumped face first into jong's face who was  grinning as usual."ahh..jong!!" "what" he whined "you were in the way" and i looked around and he was yet no where to be found.

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!" 

The bell rang loudly and it was now 1st period jinki sighed in despair and jong did the same but it came to him that he might see key again and he started grinning bright again. jinki looked over and smirked "what are you so happy for?" jong just walked slowly with jinki as they walked to there classes "oh nothing what class you got?" jong said in a happy voice, jinki looked down at his log and smiled "huh i've got a art class elective thats weird how'd i get that?" jong looked at his log "wow science hate,hate,hate... jinki wanna switch?" jong joked. jinki looked at both of there logs, "hey jong, we've got the same english class ms. park aint that great" jinki grinned jong didnt look amused "yeah your happy because you love english, see for me i hate all the classes except gym" jong seemed serious, jinki brushed it off "yeah but english class is right before lunch and i get to eat me some chicken and lunch is before gym then one more easy class then we go home...its great" jinki was in glee and jong smiled and walked off "i'll see you in english class" "you too"