first day indeed, pt 3

just some random school boys

(jonghyun POV)

So now i'm just sulking in boredom with science 1st per. with mr.  jung who's probaly the slowest talking teacher in korea he could win a guiness world record for slow talking "haha!" i didnt know that i was laughing out loud everyone took notice of me and i shrugged it off by staring out in the distance. 2nd per. was horrible it was annoying a math teacher who laughed at her own jokes i even had to make her stop laughing i raised my hand "uh.. ms. oh can we get our assignments?" she looked at me and felt emmbarrased "of course kids." then homeroom came and i couldnt beleive jinki had the same class.

(jinki POV)

My 1st per. was different it was art and i thought i would see that boy in this class but he didnt show up, my teacher mr. lee told us to look at the same picture and say what we saw in the picture differently and to write how it made us feel. 2nd per. was my history class that seemed irellevant as usual but easy then off too lunch ...no not lunch..stupid  homeroom i walked thinking of that special boy i saw man i wish i knew his name. i went in class and saw jonghyun sitting down in the third row sow i set in the row right behind him.

jonghyun looked back at jinki "hey why didnt you sit next to me?" jinki shook his head slightly "because were supposed to be quiet in homeroom and your not quiet enough." jonghyun couldnt even complain all he could think about was the boy "key" nutrition came and jonghyun jumped up ready to go out for a search and jinki did the same but the homeroom teacher stopped jonghyun "kim gonghyun?" he turned around "its jonghyun..sir" he walked to his desk "whats up?" the teacher shook his head from the slang talk "jonghyun your mom wants you at the front office now" jonghyun scolled "alrght alright." jinki was still waiting for jonghyun outside he saw him walk out with a frown "what happened ?" jinki asked jonghyun walked off and said loudly "i got to go too the ing office!" jinki looked confused "why could be so mad about going to the office." jinki didnt mine being alone he just looked around certain places to see if he could find this boy but he couldnt find him any where and it seemed as soon as he started to search the bell rang for 3rd  per. and he had math which he couldnt stand math sometimes but he went off.

(jonghYun POV)

the bell rang as i entered the office and i wouldnt mind missing class its just this takes out time for my search, key could be in my 3rd per class. then my attention was in order as i saw my mom come up to me and smile "jong how's class?" "mom what are you doing here?" she arched an brow "i cant come up to see you?, i could just leave and forget about the phone your father was about to buy" i quickly stopped her "really?...thanks thats great" she was happy that i understood "ok what  want phone do you want ?" i was ready to walk out " get me anything with a touch screen and please no blackberry." then i walked out and heard her say "have a great day!" i ran to my class and opened the door and browsed the room and no key was there it was a stupid elective i had gardening. MAYBE 4th per.

(jinki POV)

my 3rd per. was math and i was answering questions left and right really impressing this teacher ms.yoo "n = 34" i answered  she smiled "good job, and class you guys need to be just like lee jinki here" she pointed directly at me i was just trying to make the time go by, now there gonna call me teacher's pet that "RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING" I fliched from the loud noise and got up with the rest of the class and walked out. ready for this class i shared with jong i saw him walking up and we started walking together he looked at me and spoke "ready for your beloved english?" he sarcastacly questioned "yeah" i answered we walked and sat in the single seat desk i sat behind him he sat infront we were both exausted from these boring teachers and what not we were listening for the first few minutes until a knock on the door came.

"hold on kids...hello" ms park opened the door and a boy with blond/orange hair stood there with an ice pack on his forehead "hi" he came to speak "your kim kibum.. right?" the two boys didnt see to notice him yet until he walked in and they both smiled but because jonghyun was infront he didnt see jinki smile and neither did jinki see his. "yeah but you can call me key please." he politley said and he sat in the empty desk next to jinki he put his bag in his lap. "key you can put your bag on the floor" he shook his head and held on tight to the pink material which everyone was now staring at him including jinki and jonghyun "it would get dirty" he sort of complained and sat it on the floor then jinki tapped him on the arm which his skin was really soft "um, hang it on the back of you chair" jonghyun felt a little tempted and spoke also "yeah so it wont get dirty" key laughed at there generosity "ok thanks." 

time went on and they were working and each got up and handed there paper's to there teachers desk jonghyun got up the same time as key and bumped into him "watch out!" key seemed frustrated and jong couldnt lie that his dignity dropped jinki looked back and chuckled a little. "key how did you get the ice pack?" ms park askedkey and jinki and jonghyun kept there ears open to listen "um i hate vollyball and someone decided to hit me in the head with the ball because i wasnt paying attention." jonghyun was standing behind him and spoke "i woudl've socked them for that." key turned around and stared at him "no violence kids" ms park hinted "i would've but i fainted and fell out... woke up in the nurses office and i didnt really want to go home so i said give me a ice pack and i'll go to class" key rolled his eyes as he talked and jong was smiling and staring at him. "okay give me your assignment, you work fast" she complimented, key shook his head "no i failed didnt i?" she browsed his work "no, you actually write very well in english, key..i'm impressed" key smiled as she stamped his work A+ "Thank you" he walked off to his desk and sat down jinki was eyeballing his paper then stared up at him again looked down and saw him cross his legs slowly he swalloed slowley as his rose up fast "good job key" he said to get his mind off of things "key looked over at him "oh thanks.. i tried my best" jinki heard him speak but could care less about his paper. key looked at his paper then his eyes widened "uh hey can i borrow a pen?" he asked jinki, jinki looked up "huh..uh yeah sure of course" jinki gave him his pen key took it as jinki kept speaking "i just want you to write because yo..you have my pen and you need to fix something..i just ..wan." jinki stopped when he saw key laughing hard covering his mouth with his hand trying not to make noise "what so funny?" key looked up at him "why are you talking like that?" jinki releaved him self to breath because his heart was pounding "i dont know?" key reached out his hand "hi..i'm key" jinki quickly took his hand "i'm jinki" key laughed agian but slighty "that's a funny name but nice" 

(jinki POV) 

Oh his hand is soft everything is soft on him i kept shaking his hand until jong came up accidently walking through our arms "oh sorry guys" he sat down and looked at me and was not happy "this teacher is a , she gave me a D-" key barged in "she is not she gave me a A+" i started to feel happy when i heard key speak agian "yeh jong dont call her that" jonghyun just sat there and looked forward and ignores me "yeah key thats my friend jong" i whispered key looked at me with daring eyes "oh really?" jong turned around and grinned "yes well i am" he extended his  hand for key's and key shaked it "well i'm key and..." "RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNG!!!!!!!!!!!" ALL three of us fliched from the bell and got up and i covered my crotch area with my folder why am i still happy down there ?jong got up and grabbed key's bag and politley and handed it to him.

(jonghyun POV)

I Handed key's bag to him just to see another gorgeous smile from him "thanks jong." he chuckled and replied "um key wanna eat lunch togehter?" i asked without getting so nervous that i would vomit he looked at his hand watch then made a cute pout "i cant i gotta do student cred work." i was confused "really?" jinki jumped in the conversation and  he then directed his eyes at the both of us "yeah i'm new to this school and i wanted to buld up my credit so,i have to work in the gym and set up the equitment for the 5th per. class" i smiled "hey me and jinki have that class" he walked out with us and came to realization "so that means i'll see you guys in the locker room." once he said that i felt a very weird vibe go through my body and wished i could've saw him change in the locker room. "bye boys"he said and walked off "bye" we both said and stared as he walked off.