When reality hits, it hurts. Pt.1

just some random school boys

(Key POV) 

 Thank god it's finally a Saturday. It took centuries well only 48 hours, but I finally have the house to myself. Something that has never happened since I lived back in daegu. Oh how I missed my hometown, our are wasn't much but it was enough to be home, my real home. Now that's old news I'm now just happy my mom and kwangsun decided to go shop for more unnecessary baby stuff. Taecyeon is somewhere being an idiot I'm sure.  "Ring ring ring"!!! oh now my phone rings. Who could this be.

key: hello?

jonghyun: um... Hey, no...hi. 

Key: who's this?

  I'm pretty sure I know who this is I just wanna hear him say it.

jonghyun: it's jonghyun, you know the shorter tan brunette with the sharp eyes and killer smirk...

key: okay,okay I get it. Why are you calling me, and how did you get my number? 

 I continued with a smile, how he'd get so awkwardly cute.

Jonghyun: I'm very curious to ask you. What is the answer for the last question for our literature test?

 i looked back at my notebook that is supposed to have notes on them and I immediately quit to finish that action.

key: uh I think, you know what I don't even really like that class anyway, so yeah... I don't know.

jonghyun: it's okay I just wanted to hear you... Um I gotta go key sorry, my dad is calling urgently.

key: but...

 Damn he hung up quick . I wonder why he called, "ring ring ring"!!!  Wow and he calls again.

key: hello?... Jonghyun

taecyeon: who in the walking is jonghyun?

key: taecyeon... What do you want? 

Taecyeon: what if I told you I'm in a minor speed bump today?

I quickly got up and put on clothes I already know he got himself in trouble. There's no telling what's going on now with his chaotic mind. As soon as I got my shoes on and got to the door I asked...

Key: ok what happened?

taecyeon: um, someone called me today...

 I stepped outside and sat down on the porch, then exhaled.

key: what do you mean someone called today? 

 It seemed as if taecyeon took forever to spit it out.

taecyeon: Minho?, yeah Minho that guy.

 I stood silent for up to what almost was 9 minutes .

taecyeon: key? Key? Key? 

 I then dropped my phone on the cold concrete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Nichkhun  POV)

 I'm so disconnected from this earth and I'm to introverted. I look up at my t.v screen to see a fitness commercial with fairly fit women half on the screen. Wow I don't get a reaction from that at all no rise, no nothing. I hate the fact that I think like this all the time I can't really think of a woman the same way I think of... ! I can curse myself to hell for this thought. I just can't help it... Then a knock on my door. "What"!? I yell, "nichkhun...,get the out of here man it's a Saturday morning."  My roommate opens the door and he proceeds to snatch my notebook out of my hand, but I give him my most evil glare. "Fine nichkhun I'll leave you alone." He walks out . Now I gotta get out the house... . So I locked my notebook in my chest by the end of my bed with the rest of my belongings.

 I walk out this stupid group home and head to nowhere just walking to past time by. Then I find a local park that looks interesting enough to waste time in. Yeah my stupid roommate wooyoung, he's so inconsiderate to my space. It makes me want to kill him. No I wouldn't do that... Not at all I wouldn't do that to anyone. You know what I'm gonna call taecyeon, maybe he has something interesting to speak about. It's funny that I wasn't really that great of a friend of taecyeon's actually I was quite annoyed by his careless personality. Until his dad remarried, when I heard the news I was sorta happy but soon be enlightened when I saw key. All the things I sworn to not do after being held by the, well I'll just call them the "fleas" for now. I would do horrible dirty things for key and to key, was my first thought about him, then I had to control my thoughts seriously so when I was around him for the first time I wouldn't speak at all. Just staring deeply at him was my intention so I could imagine what his body parts looked like.

 I tried to flirt with him when we were becoming closer but he rejected me. So now I'll just pick on him and with my ual urges. Taecyeon doesn't really now how far I want to go with key, or what I want to do to him and he really never should know. I think my first impression of jinki and jonghyun was some stupid juniors, now that I see key talks to them I get extremely jealous. During science class I was very nervous and worried because I had horrid thoughts of strangling jinki to death for touching key inappropriatley , and stabbing jonghyun for trying to kiss key. Now I don't thnk like that anymore, yeah I'm perfectly comfortable now.

 "Ring, ring, ring"!!!  I reach in my pocket and answer my phone. 

Nichkhun: yeah 

taecyeon: hey buddy.

nichkhun: yeah 

taecyeon: uh wanna go play some ball? 

Nichkhun: nah.

taecyeon: wanna go to the mall and pick up some broads.

nichkhun: why I don't have money to buy for them anyway.

taecyeon: no I'm not going to buy, I have to drive key to the book store anyway...

 I consciously think about what he's saying... Key's going to be involved? 

Nichkhun: okay I'm down.

taecyeon: alright awesome!!  See you in a 20min tops.

nichkhun: alright.

 I hang up put my phone in my pocket, then I sit up on the park bench and look at the bright sunny horizons. Wondering what would my next plan for key today... Hmmm mischievous thoughts already in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 jinki walks towards jonghyun's front door and stands outside. It took only 4 seconds for the shorter tan brunette boy  to run out the house. "why are here I told you to wait outside"? Jonghyun asked. Jinki blinked and breathed hard "Jong how long have I knew since we were 11 I know as long as I'm not on the front step I'm good". Jonghyun seemed still nervous by what the taller clutts said with a smile. Then jonghyun's father came out of the garage door. Furiously he looked at his son and jinki "jonghyun how many times do i have to tell you to get that bastard away from my stoop"!!!?  "Dad I'm sorry". Jonghyun apologized then jinki stood up in front of him and  smirked, "mr. Kim... Hey you dont frightened me." The older man frowned then walked closer to jinki looked him in the eye, "are you proud of what you are"? Jinki furrowed his eyebrows, "what"? Then mr. Kim leaned closer in his face "your the product of sin and lust".  "Go to hell"!! Jinki yelled in his face wrathfully. "Oh please you'll go before me, you sinful bastard seed". "Dad stop"! Jonghyun yelled, then he and jinki walked off. 

 Moments of dead silence was all that was heard as they walked off to the shopping outlet. "Even though I don't have money I'm still gonna look for that new tekken tag tournament." Jinki began and continually walked with his eyes straight ahead of him. Jonghyun looked at him then layed ahand on his shoulder, "jinki don't let my dad get to you he's just...."  "I don't wanna talk about that its irrelevant ". Jinki blatantly reminded, jonghyun was very much ashamed that he couldn't have been more if a helpful friend for him in that exact moment.

 The two youngsters headed off towards the mall and continued their Saturday...