let the games begin

just some random school boys

(key POV)

I wake up this morning and head straght to my bathroom  not even worrying about the people in my house today.after i'm done cleaning up i walk out the bathroom to bump face first into taecyeon's chest.i look up at his straight face.

"are you ok?" he asks with a casual voice. i walk pass him 

"what do you care?" i smartly remark. 

"i don't" he says then he grabs my arm and stops me he looks me right in the eyes with an almost sincere look.

"what do you wan't?" i ask, he sighs.

"last night..."

"what about it?" nichkhun barges in and grins wickedley. i look down to the ground and ignores him. taecyeon let goes of my arm and walks away from the both of us.

"key...?" nichkhun says  teasingly.

" off!" i yell and i run downstairs trying to get away from him. he was actually running behind me but he was stopped by kwangsun. i luckly got off easily and i went leaving out the door.

i walked as fast as i could to get to school and still i looked back and saw taecyeon and nichkun walking behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jinki and jonghyun were standing at the front of the school not speaking to each other they both were handling there own home problems and they couldn't stop thinking about key...

"hey...jong" 

"jinki i've got something i need to lay off my chest" 

"no me fir..." 

"i'm in love"

"really..me too who?"

"no you first..."

"well jong it's someone in our english class."

"oh really me too, my love is in our english class also."

"yeah... but i'm in love with key."

"oh really...me too..."

they stare at eachother for a while and they didn't know what to say. and the tention was stronger as taecyeond and nichkhun walks up to them. putting on the're hardest looks trying to scare them. 

"leave them alone..!" key yells from behind them walking up to jinki and jong trying to greet them, but they kept staring at eachother.

"key how do you know them?" taecyeon asks. nichkhun acked as if he didn't care but he was just as curious.

"none of your buisness." key says in a snobby tone then he turns around and grabs both of the're arms and walked off. as he got to a empty area he looked at the both of them as they stared straight at him with lovable eyes.

"key are you ok?" jinki asked as he layed a hand on key's shoulder. jonghyun already knew what he was uo to so he started to massage key's shoulder's. key was being shooking up by both of them massaging him. and pulled himself away from them.he turned around to face them and raised an eyebrow.

"what is up with you guys?"they smiled brightly and walked up towards him.

"nothing key we were just worried about you." jonghyun commented and jinki nodded his head to agree.

"worried...why?" key placed a hand on his hip and frowned.

"because, um... we saw you get in the car with ta..taecyeon yesterday and we wan't to know how do you know him?"jinki replied key smiled causing them to smile and he then looked around checking if those two were around."

"um, well taecyeon he's my...we,..we live together."he said with resentment. they both stood there in shock.

"sooo you, live with the most evil guy in school" jonghyun said with a nervous voice.

"yeah mr. know it all but don't know senior." jinki added key laughed hardly and nodded in a reply.

"yeah why?" key asked but they just shook the're heads and stood still a little longer with puzzled looks. key smiled and walked off. 

"i gotta get class." he said as he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as time went by and the two were heading to the're english class they could'nt grasp the fact the they were starting to compete for key. and they did'nt know what to say.

"listen jong..." jinki said not even looking at the shorter.

"what... you need to say actually is that we're competing for him."

"what?...ok maybe we are but it doesn't seem right jonghyun." 

"well what else do we do?...listen i already have the rules, now it's really simple whoever gets to..."

"what him..."

"no, kiss him wins." jinki seemed as if he didn't understand.

"on the cheek?"

"lips...with tongue." jonghyun finished

"so if i kiss him on the lips with tongue i win, and you leave him alone?"

"yes, and WHEN i kiss him on the lips i win and you don't even think about him." 

"oh it's on..." jinki said and smiled as he held out his hand to jonghyun and jong gladly shaked it.

little do they know what key has in store for them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you guys enjoy the update hope i didn't take too long.

tumblr_loi8zyWAzg1qlihbbo1_250.gif