control

just some random school boys

the full car drove off in the distance and the two hopless romantics stood there with no expression "how" jonghyun managed to finally break the silence "does he know them?" jinki finished they said no word and they walked off.

as the boys were walking home they couldnt help but feel akward usually they would suggest to do something fun together like ding dong ditch or mango hockey O_O but they didnt say a thing they stopped at jonghyun's house and jinki hugged him good bye jonghyun turned around and was sulking as he opened his front door, jinki continusly walked home.. and he reached his front door and opened it and didnt say a thing to his mom as he went upstairs.

(key POV)

we drove in this congested car with all the window's down my mom was ignoring me as she turned the music up and started singing along to the noise "i wish you would role the window's up.." i said with sarcasm. she took a glance at me and turned the music down "key you dont understand it's hot! plus i'm holding a child hear." she yelled because of the sound of the wind. taecyeon looked back at me and smirked "key bear your a little whiny today what's up?" he asked me without actually caring. i put my earphones in my ears to ignore him but none of my music played i looked down to see my ipod was un attached but i couldn't find it  i looked on my side of the car and i didnt see it until i looked down by nichkhun's shoes to see it right between them. he looked down knowingly and he reached down and grabbed it he held it in his hand for a good minute then looked at me "key is this what your looking for?" he asked with a voice i could not bear to listen to "yes nichkhun..." i reached for it but he pulled his arm back and hesitated "wait not so quick i'll give it to you but what you gonna give me?" i frowned, this dude is to disgusting "forget it." he seemed upset from my reply "key you cant handle a challenge?" he leaned closer to me as he said that and i thought of a way to get out of this easiley i waited for him to get closer and i didnt say a thing and i quickly grabbed it out of his hand. "hey key you cheated!" he yelled then finally my mom looked back "guys be quiet you might upset the baby!" taecyeon looked at nichkhun and shook his head. we were at our stop and i was really upset that nichkhun would be staying the night with taecyeon. i tried to escape from them and i ran to my room before they could pick on me anymore i bumped into taecyeon's dad kwangsun "oh hey key." he said with smile and i just slightly smiled befor i was going to go to my room "key why dont you stay down stairs.." i immedatley was upset "why?" i asked then my mom came up "beacause key there re flooring up there remember?" i sighed as it just came back to my memory so i went to the leaving room and sat on the couch. taecyeon then sat next to me and he smiled a actually warm smile at me. i would say that when my mom first married his dad i was happy for her until i found out he had a son who was older then me i wasnt mad exactly but i knew it would be uncomfortable. then in the marriage my mom and kwangsun were arguing everyday and i thought there gonna divorce yes! but it turned out that they were just missing something.. a child of there own so they can both control because my mom couldnt really control taecyeon  and kwangsun couldnt control my every move , so my mom is now pregnant . now i guess taecyeon got over the not liking me because he's not getting any attention from his dad as i'm not getting any from my mom and i'm seeing us becoming brothers and i hope as an older brother he could protect me from..."hey boys" nichkhun said as he was holding two beers  and he sat on the other side of me i was gonna get up "key dont go.." nichkhun said to me, as he grabbed my arm and taecyeon pulled his hand away from me "naw man let him go we gotta watch this game and he's gonna wanna watch fashion runway." i got up and ignored the insult and excepted the fact that taecyeon protected me. "key get your out the way, your in front of the t.v!" taecyeon yelled as he pushed me. i walked to the back door and i pulled the door open and i sat on the swing in the back yard, but he's still a prick...and i pushed myself on the swing over and over agian and i waited for this day to slowly end.

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!! i update quick but i wanted you guys to know what was up with taecyeon and nichkhun and i know it's short but i wanted it to be :D 

tumblr_mag9ev01ZG1qht72jo4_250.gif and what is nichkhun pevertive problem?

tumblr_mag9ev01ZG1qht72jo1_250.giftaecyeon seems to care about key but he still hate's....

tumblr_mdc7ooQVvE1rc63cko1_500.pngthese two goofs :D

1290353_o.gif and will key ever know the true feelings of jonghyun and jinki?