Chapter 4

Love & blood.

"And that's what happened. Can you believe how rude she is?!" Dasom concluded, her eyes narrowed in a childish manner as she glanced at Bora who sat on the chair across the table.

"Oh god, I can't believe she said that to you." Bora muttered, feeling her eyes droop before she took a sip of her java chip.

Dasom had been ranting about a co-worker of theirs for the past twenty minutes, venting out her anger to the one she trusted most. The two of them had a relationship similar to a mother and a daughter. Bora being the mother who would listen to everything her daughter Dasom would go on and on about with no complaints on her end.

"Right?!" The younger sighed, resting her head on the table in a child-like scheme. 

Bora couldn't help but to chuckle lightly, brushing Dasom's black hair strands away from her face. "We should get back to work though. If she bothers you again, let me know." 

Dasom's eyes twinkled as she lifted her head, nodding.

And with that the two headed back to their cubicles, finishing off the rest of the tasks that needed to be done. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secret hideout. 3:00 PM

A light bulb hung from the ceiling, illuminating his intimidating facial features through the shadows. A heavy atmosphere floated in the air, declaring itself deep in their eyes. 
He pushed the file towards the other end of the table, eyeing her uneasily. 
She immediately skimmed through the papers, smirking unknowingly to herself. 
He surly is something, she thought. I'm going to enjoy killing him.


"Lee Minho.." He trailed off, glancing down at the folder as he steepled his fingers. "He's the owner of the biggest companies in Korea. He had been all over the news, for having achieved so much at a young age. He's only 26 and he's already got the stock market kissing up his . He's--"
"A rival of yours." She interrupted him mid-sentence, slamming the large file shut.


"I want him gone," He demanded as he slowly got up from his chair, leaning on the table to come a few inches closer to her face.
She leaned far back in her chair, crossing her legs as her sharp, almond shaped eyes scanned his face. 

"I want him tortured. Mentally, emotionally...even ually, if you had to." He continued nonchalantly, 
emphasizing on every single word he had uttered.

She snickered as she leaned forward, shrinking the gap she had created. "Why don't you get one of your  to do that?" She scoffed, crossing her arms. It wasn't like she would hate 'eliminating' someone like him, but Haneul seemed to hold a serious grudge on this guy. Bora was eager to know why. 

Hanuel clicked his tongue, shooting her a deadly glare afterwards. "Are you questioning me?" He inquired between gritted teeth. 
Bora broke into a hysterical laughter, making the latter's blood boil. "Very well, I take it that you're a big fan of Lee Minho." She concluded, cocking an eyebrow at him as she smiled smugly. 

He merely rolled his eyes in response, before he sat down and smiled at her. "I have something for you." He stated, capturing the latter's attention before he raised his hand and snapped his fingers once. 
A slender figure emerged from the shadows. The dim light barley igniting her long, straight blonde hair. 

"Kang Soyu, reveal yourself." He ordered.

She stepped closer and smiled at Bora, extending her arm to pat her on the shoulder. "Long time no see, comrade." 
 

(( EEK!! c: I swear I didn't want to end this chapter so soon, but I had to know who's still reading this regardless of the fact that I'm a very very very lazy author. I'm so sorry. ; A ; I promise I'll try to write more often! This is just starting to spice up after all. c; If I still get some support from you guys, I promise a double update ASAP! ))