Chapter 2

Love & blood.

Her long, silver dress sparkled from the moonlight reflecting elegantly on its silky surface.

She slowly wrapped her leg around his own, whispering in his ear seductively. 

"The name's Yoora." 

A dirty smile cracked his face as he ran his hand up her arm.

"Well Yoora, you really are something else." He claimed, sounding satisfied.

"I am.." She muttered as she slowly ran her fingers across her thigh belt.

"Mind showing me?" He said, in a daring tone as he delicately grabbed her shoulder.

"Sure." She pulled a way just a bit, and looked at him with her tantalizing eyes.

He has never seen eyes like hers before.

Her eyes shined in innocence, yet they were so seductive, so alluring. These eyes of hers knew what they wanted.

She noticed the faint absent mindedness in his eyes, and a smirk slowly formed on her lips as she saw them widen in pain.

"Hkkk!" He fell on the floor face down, revealing a knife dug in his back, blood tickling down heavily.

She let out a faint giggle as she aggressively pulled the knife out of his back. 

"Goodnight, Park SiHyun." She said, in a voice colder than ice.

He desperately pulled his hand out and touched the wound.. realizing that he had been stabbed in cold blood. 

He lifted his head up and saw her walking away, the sound of her foot steps echoed in his ears. His vision blurred, and then it all faded to black.

 

 

Bora walked with eager, yet slow steps, out of the building. 

And then she walked down the street, looking down as the cool, gentle November breeze slightly hair away from her face. 

Drip.

A cold raindrop fell out of nowhere, right on the tip of her nose. 

"Huh?" She thought, as she wiped the raindrop off her nose. 

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.

Raindrops started to fall, one by one, to gently wet her hair along with her clothes, and completely cover the floor.

'It's suddenly raining..' She thought as she continued to walk.

Without realizing it, she walked even further away from her apartment, and she stopped right where her feet led her.

She looked up at the small Florist shop she stopped at, with an emotionless face. 

With wet hands, she pushed the door open and stepped inside.

"Why, hello there young lady!" Bora was greeted by the old lady inside the shop, who appeared to be the florist.

Bora remained silent, as if she's unsure of the reason why she was there. She just looked around the shop, at all the flowers that looked so pretty as they were neatly assembled in buckets labeled with their names and prices. 

"Is there a particular kind you're looking for, young lady?" The florist smiled kindly at Bora.

"I... Um.. Can I have a bouquet of Cherry Blossom flowers, please?" She hesitatingly said, nearly biting her tongue. 

The florist's face lit up. "What a lovely taste, my dear!" She said, with a very big grin on her face as she walked towards hundreds of buckets gathered in the corner.

She picked up a bunch of pink flowers from the bucket labeled 'Cherry Blossom' and wrapped them in pink foil, and then she walked back towards Bora.

"That'll be 2000, young lady."  The florist said as she handed the bouquet to her.

Bora pulled out her wallet and handed her the money, and then she held the bouquet the florist handed to her carefully, as if it was a newborn baby.

The florist took a close look at her, and then her face wore a completely shocked expression.

"Oh my!" The florist cried. "You're soaking wet, my dear!" 

"Uh..It's fine.." Said Bora, confused.

She was wet the whole time, yet the old florist had just noticed, due to her poor eyesight.

"My dear! I apologize for my bad hospitality! Do you need an umbrella?" The florist questioned, worried.

Bora shook her head. "Uh, no, it's alright!" She said, half smiling.

"Don't be shy! I'll go get you an umbrella." The florist insisted as she slowly turned around, and headed towards her desk.

'There's no helping it, then..' Thought Bora as she followed her.

She took a small, black, umbrella from under the desk and handed it over to Bora with a smile on her face.

"Take care, dear." The florist said.

Bora bowed politely. "I will. Thank you very much, I'll pass by again." She said with a smile as she walked out of the shop and unraveled her umbrella, walking down towards the end of the block.

Her footsteps slowed down as she came across a graveyard. 

Her grip tightened on her umbrella as she slowly walked inside. Her feet gently splashed in the tiny fresh puddles the raindrops had created.

She stopped by the gravestone located in the middle of the graveyard.

She stared at it for a few minutes with an empty facial expression, and then she closed her umbrella, tossing it aside. She let the rain fall on her head and cleanse her thoughts once again.

She slowly bent down and placed the bouquet of flowers in front of the gravestone carefully, before she sat on her knees staring at the carvings the gravestone had for a couple of minutes.

Kim Hyorin

1989 - 2005

She lifted her trembling hand and gently tabbed on the gravestone.

"Forgive me.." She whispered, with a shaky, yet emotionless voice.

The feeling that had always been killing her inside slowly crept up to the surface once again, as the pictures starting flashing in her head. The cold night's darkness, the smell of blood, and the bitter taste of tears rolling down her face.

She grabbed her umbrella and stood up firmly when she heard footsteps approaching, as if she gathered all the scattered pieces of herself at once.

She then opened her umbrella and walked towards the exit, finally heading home.

As she arrived to her apartment, her cell phone vibrated.

She flipped her cell phone open. You have a new message! was written delightfully on the screen. 

 

Hey. You ready for tonight?

He'll be in the pub, about 3 blocks away. You must be already familiar with that stupid place.

You know what to do to this little boy, right?

-Haneul. 

 

She smiled at the text unconsciously. She knew who the text was from before she even read it.

She pressed the Delete button out of habit before putting her phone back into her pocket.

"It's about time." She muttered happily to herself as she walked into her dark living room.

She turned the lights on and headed towards her fridge immediately, for a quick snack before the night's hunting.

And then she headed into her bedroom, and took out a long, silver, low cut dress out of the wardrobe. 

 

 

As the black night sky finally arrived, she was standing in front of a full length mirror, wearing the dress. It cuddled against her body perfectly, as if it was another layer of her skin, making her body shape stand out. Her dark thick shiny hair hung around her shoulders.  

She fastened her thigh belt underneath the dress, and slid a knife into it. 

Soon after, she took out her cell phone from her formal jacket's pocket and flipped it open, rereading the victim's name of the tonight's hunting in her personal 'memos'.

"Park SiHyun." She read out loud.