[!!!] Special Chapter

MY PING PONG BOY

||Special Chapter||






Park Jung Sang’s Online Secret Journal


02.17.04


I’ve been back in Seoul for two days, but I haven’t made any entry since my arrival. Until now.

I met a girl online today.

She wasn’t nice.

How would I describe her?

Mouthy. Rude and she has an ugly voice when she yells.

How did I stumble across her? The faker was using my ex’s picture and claimed it as her own. When I confronted her online about it, she logged off.

Then I called her cell number. You’re probably wondering how I managed to get her cell number. It was simple; I called up Kim Tae Woo who goes to the same school as her. Don’t ask me how he got it. That motherf*cker has everyone’s number. He’s like a phone book when it comes to girls, so I wasn’t surprised that he had her number too. He asked me why I wanted her number and I hung up on him because I didn’t feel like explaining myself. That b*tch punk should know better than to ask me questions.

The faker goes by the username KoreanPrincess because she thinks she’s special. Special my . If she’s special, that makes me the God of Ping-Pong.

I called her a b*tch and I’m not sorry for it. Who told her to make fun of my username?

So what if I like ping-pong? So what if my username happens to be PingPongBoy? At least I try to stay true to myself. Unlike her fake self. She’s no in’ princess that’s for sure. She’s a in’ faker.

I bet she’s ugly. Real ugly.

I bet she’s fat with itty bitty eyes and she wears thick glasses and drools in her sleep. Her voice sounds terrible when she yells. I even told her that she sounds like a mice.

Just watch. When I see her tomorrow, I’m gonna make her cry.


02.18.04

She cried.

in’ crybaby.

I’m in’ pissed that she wasn’t ugly. In fact, I think she’s prettier than Hye Min. I’m more pissed that she called me ugly though.

If she were a guy I would have pounded her face in with my basketball. She’s lucky she isn’t. She’s lucky I don’t hit girls; otherwise I’d kick her sorry .

The funny thing is, she wanted to hear me tell her that she was pretty. She was waiting for it like she was positive that she knew what I was going to say. I insulted her . Her dumb even mistaken me for that gay guy standing by the tree. Sh*t, I don’t know if he’s really gay, he just looked like it to me.

I bet she’s brainless. She seems like it. I bet she’s got issues too.

Sh*t. I think I’m talkin’ about her too much.

I don’t know.

She looks like the type that guys like me like to piss off for fun.

Honestly, I think I’m going to have fun at the new school, so long as I avoid getting into fights. Father doesn’t want to force me to another school. It’s not my fault that I get a lot of sh*thead jealous ers who are always after me because I’m better than them. I’m sick of father lecturing me about the same old sh*t. I’m sick of beating people up. , I need to play more ping-pong.

Na-Na is acting up again. She wants me to find a new girlfriend because she assumes that it’ll make it easier on me. It ain’t easy when you don’t want another one. Especially after a hard break up. Her birthday is coming up and I want to make her happy. She deserves to be happy. Maybe I’ll get Tae Woo to help me find a temporary one just to please Na-Na. I should pay her too. She can be ugly, I don’t think Na-Na cares.

I want to buy the kid something special, but I can’t think of anything. I’m not good at this stuff. Honestly, I’m not good at trying to keep a female happy. I don’t think I’ve mentioned this before but this one time when it was my mother’s birthday, I bought her hairpins. She didn’t even smiled. I asked her why she wasn’t happy. She asked me why I couldn’t come up with something better. Why would I? I told her that her hair was always messy and that I thought the hairpins would make her hair look better. I got slapped for that. And after that, I don’t think I cared anymore.

First day at my new school tomorrow.

If I come across the faker again, I'm gonna make her cry again.



02.19.04

If I could describe all the events that happened today in one single word, that word would be ‘different’.

I don’t want to get into details so I’ll retell it my own way.

Today I became the faker’s fake boyfriend. It's not something that I'm proud of and it's not something to brag about, but this is an entry and I like being honest.

Tae Woo helped me. I guess it was his way for asking for forgiveness. That made Hye Min like him, even when he never meant for her to like him. I thought his way of approaching the situation was kind of lame. He gets full of himself because he claims he’s the best-lookin’ guy in the school. At times like these, I wonder why I keep such a prettyboy like Tae Woo as a friend. That er only knows how to get into a girl’s pants.

Let’s get straight to the point.

Why I had chosen her out of all those girls? It might sound stupid but she stood out the most. Rumors has it that Lee Ji Won likes to lift her skirts for guys. But it’s a bunch of bullsh*t. Tae Woo tells me, Lee Ji Won only gained that reputation because she turned down too many. I guess it makes her no different from Tae Woo. I bet she’s full of herself too.

I can’t help but think back to her first impression of me. Right off the bat, I could tell she hated me. I thought it wouldn’t hurt me if she hated me more, that’s why I chose her. I'm used to being hated.

Now here's something to brag about.

Today, I beat another batch of guys in the subway. These punks were a bunch of amateurs. I can’t believe they fought me because they wanted a ‘piece’ of her. Piece of what? Piece of her loud-mouth, twiggly body, big googley eyes, snotty face? She’s got nothing attractive on her. I’ve seen better, but she's still appealing in some ways.

She also bit my hand today. She became hostile when the lights went out inside the subway train. She thought she was going to die. And I thought I was going to die by having to listen to her horrible outburst.

Seriously, I hate it when she yells. It's very unflattering.

Why is she such a bother?

And I think I need a haircut. She was looking at me weird like she wanted to look at me more. I never got that lookfrom any other girl besides Shin Hye Min.

Hah, I made her cry again, just like I said I would. But this time, I didn’t mean it.

Nah. Truth is, I did mean it.

I think she should just tape her eyes or something to stop those tears of hers. I bet she’s made for crying. You can’t even mention the word b*tch in front of her without having her bawl her eyes out.

When it comes down to it, the faker wasn’t all that bad considering that she had helped me find Na-Na, who got upset over the fact that we kept arguing in front of her on the day of her birthday.

The good side to this story?

Na-Na got what she wanted.

The bad side?

I think Na-Na knows that it’s fake and I’m starting to like pissing off Lee Ji Won.

That’s a bad thing, isn’t it?