Dancing Babies

The Baby Chronicles:

 

Tao, Jongin, and Sehun were quite possible the most adorable babies in the world. Well that’s what everyone believed when they met the babies. And nobody had yet to prove this theory wrong.

Individually, each baby was so cute they all got their own fanclubs that were really just a bunch of weird girls and old ladies and gay men that loved adorable things.

But together, their cuteness was single-handedly the most powerful thing ever unleashed on the world. Well, that’s what their parents thought when they all got together.

All 3 babies were giggly, smiley babies. They liked to smile and clap and laugh and move around and sometimes their parents couldn’t handle it all.

 

When none of the babies had learned to walk yet, their parents would set up play dates and place the babies in a fenced in space in someone’s living room and watch as they crawled around and poked each other.

Tao liked to climb, which was something his parents Chen and Kris had figured out early thankfully. He would try to climb anything- from the stairs to Sehun- it didn’t matter, as long as he could climb. Kris had to put up the little gates to keep Tao from trying to escape from his room when it was nap time.

Jongin was a somewhat quiet baby. He blinked a lot and liked to stare at his parents, Luhan and Suho. He was also a very touchy baby. He didn’t like to be put down for longer than a few seconds and if he was, he’d quietly raise his arms, demanding for someone to pick him up. If nobody picked him up, Jongin would use his infamous ear-shattering wail to let it be known to anyone within 15 feet of him that he was unhappy with not being held. When he was being held, Jongin would touch his parents’ faces and necks and he would lay himself over their shoulders.

Sehun was the happiest baby of the three. His parents Minseok and Yixing were extremely grateful that he rarely cried. He liked moving around like Tao. He also loved cuddling like Jongin. He cooed and babbled way more than the other 2 babies combined but that just made him even more adorable.

 

One day, the three sets of parents decided to have a little party. They held the party at Joonmyun and Luhan’s house and invited their friends Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol. Kris and Joonmyun would be manning the grill while Yixing, Luhan, and Kyungsoo worked in the kitchen fixing all the non-grilled foods.

Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Minseok would keep an eye on the terrible trio.

The TV had been so the babies could watch some kid shows but the babies soon grew restless and decided that the adults made a really nice playground.

Chen was sitting in front of the loveseat, leaning back against it and Tao had been sitting in his lap but decided to roll off onto the floor.

Chanyeol was sitting with his legs crossed 2 feet away from Chen and Jongin was crawling around him, trying to find the best place to climb up the huge back.

Sehun, Baekhyun, and Minseok were all lying on their stomachs a few feet away from Chen and Chanyeol. Sehun had been entertaining himself with rolling back and forth between the two adults.

Tao crawled over to Baekhyun and rested his little hands on Baekhyun’s thigh before trying to hoist himself up onto Baekhyun. Baekhyun laughed and helped the little baby by turning so Tao would rise up onto his legs.

Sehun turned to look at Minseok and they had a small staring contest before Sehun burst into giggles.

Minseok sat up and sighed, “You just went potty, didn’t you, you nasty baby?”

Sehun kept laughing as Minseok picked him up and carried him to the bathroom.

Jongin crawled into Chanyeol’s lap and raised his arms. Chanyeol playfully huffed as he picked up the little baby and helped him cling to his neck. Jongin laid his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder and began babbling into his ear.

Tao grew bored just laying on Baekhyun’s legs so he rolled off and back onto the floor.

Minseok walked back in with a still giggling Sehun and set the baby on the floor, where he crawled over to Tao. Both babies used Baekhyun to hold onto as they pulled themselves up on their feet.

Chen grabbed his laptop from under the loveseat and quickly logged onto YouTube.

He typed in ‘Under the Sea’ and turned the volume all the way up.

When the song began playing, the 2 standing babies began bending their knees and flailing their arms. Chen walked over to Tao on his knees and grabbed the baby’s hands. He smiled as he began bouncing their joined hands up and down to the beat of the song. Tao happily babbled and gasped as he danced with his father.

Minseok scooped Sehun up into his arms and began twirling around the room with him, singing along with the song. Sehun wriggled in his arms happily.

Jongin’s head snapped around when he heard the music start to play. He looked at the other 2 babies for a few moments before turning to lay his head back on Chanyeol’s shoulder. His legs began bouncing up and down after a few beats and Chanyeol patted Jongin’s back to the beat of the song.

Baekhyun grabbed the remote to the tv and after pushing a few buttons, he’d managed to pull up the internet radio on the tv and made a Pandora Disney station. He turned the volume up and Chen closed his laptop.

The first song that played was ‘Just Can’t Wait to be King’ from the Lion King. Minseok set Sehun back down on his feet and Sehun and Tao both began dancing again. Jongin wiggled until Chanyeol placed him on his feet near Tao and Sehun. The 3 babies’ hands were raised and their little hips moved around. They weren’t on beat but they were the most adorable thing so it was ok.

Luhan, Yixing, and Kyungsoo walked in from the kitchen and all the adults beamed as they watched the 3 babies start dancing. Yixing called Kris and Suho in to watch the cute babies dance and soon everyone was in the living room, dancing along with the 3 babies.

The 3 babies danced through 5 more songs before Jongin plopped down and stuck his thumb in his mouth. Tao plopped down next and crawled over to Kris, who picked him up and headed back outside to finish grilling. Sehun plopped down as well and headed to Yixing, who picked him up and began peppering his face with kisses.

Luhan quickly rushed over to Jongin, who had raised his arms silently, and picked him up and swung him around before cuddling him to his chest.

 

Kyungsoo recruited Chanyeol and Baekhyun to help him finish in the kitchen since Luhan and Yixing seemed too occupied with their babies. Suho went back to helping Kris finish the grilling.

 

The group of 12 was soon settled around a large table. It was an extremely tight squeeze with 9 adults and 3 baby chairs but they made it work and soon everyone began laughing and eating.

The grilling day soon became tradition and the 3 familes + 3 friends had a little party at least twice a year, switching houses every time. 

 

 

A/N: I've been listening to Disney songs for the past 72 hours. This is the result of that. and a video of my cousin's baby dancing. but i cant post that here so i'll post a similar one from youtube ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfwHQDKguK0 can you imagine babies tao, sehun, and jongin all dancing like that in a little circle? i squealed so hard. i just love babies so much oh my god. and since i've updated all my other stories (i think i did....right?) i decided to not leave this on hanging. hope you guys liked it. i wish it could've been a little longer but meh, i still like it. 

much love muchachos <3