Baby is Bored

The Baby Chronicles:

Characters: Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris 

 

Kris x Chanyeol- Baby Baekhyun in

Baby is Bored

3 year old Baekhyun sighed. There was nothing to do. He had already told all of his interesting stories to Lupin, his stuffed teddy bear and he couldn’t reach the tv or the remote. His papa was out doing something that little Baekkie didn’t care to remember and his appa was upstairs on the phone.

Baekhyun nodded as if to confirm what he was about to do. He crawled/walked up the stairs and then lay down at the top to catch his breath. His appa walked out of his room and saw him on the ground, panting.

Chanyeol tsk’ed, “Baekkie, did you run up the stairs again? Didn’t papa tell you not to do that because you fell last time?”

Baekhyun’s eyes shot open and he looked at his appa, shaking his head, “No! I didn’t! I walked this time, I swears!”

Chanyeol chuckled as he scooped up the tiny 3 year old. Baekhyun beamed as he snuggled in his father’s arms, enjoying the warmth his appa radiated. Chanyeol headed into his room, carrying his baby and playfully dropped him on the big bed.

Baekhyun went into a giggling fit as he bounced up and down on the king sized-bed. Chanyeol began tickling him and pressing kisses all over his face. Baekhyun’s laugh and screams were music to Chanyeol’s ears.

Chanyeol and Kris had been together for 6 years when they decided they wanted a baby. Kris, being Kris, decided that they would do it the scientific way. They would use both their on a surrogate mother so that way the baby could be a mix of both of them.

Baekhyun turned out to be a mix of both his daddies since their chromosomes were dominant. Baekhyun had his mother’s eyes but Kris’ smile and Chanyeol’s energy. He was the perfect addition to their family and Kris and Chanyeol couldn’t be happier.

Chanyeol tickled Baekhyun for a few more minutes before stopping and pressing a kiss to his little nose. Baekhyun giggled and raised his arms up. Chanyeol complied and lifted up the little monster, lifting him above his head and spinning around.

Baekhyun squealed and giggled as he “flew” around the room with his appa. The house phone rang and Chanyeol placed Baekhyun back down on the bed. “Stay out of trouble, baby.”

Baekhyun huffed and crossed his arms as his appa chuckled and walked out of the room. They both knew there was a reason behind that demand.

Baekhyun had a knack for getting in trouble. He couldn’t really help it, he got bored often. It’ not his fault his parents always thought his cool ideas were bad.

Baby Baek looked around the room, trying to find something to do. His eyes landed on the window curtains. They went from floor to ceiling.

Baekhyun wondered what it would be like to sit up there on top of the window. He looked back at the bedroom door, making sure his appa wasn’t coming back. When he was sure he was safe, Baekhyun crawled to the edge of the bed and peered over the edge. He gulped. That was a long way down.

He took a deep breath and flipped over onto his stomach, wiggling his way down to the ground. Once his feet were safely planted, Baekhyun turned around and waddled his way over to the long burgundy curtains. When he got to the curtains, he glanced back over his shoulder, making sure his appa wasn’t watching him.

Baekhyun turned back to the curtains, assessing the best way up. He remembered that movie he watched with his papa. The old man crawled up the pole. Maybe Baekhyun could do it like that.

Baekhyun grabbed 2 little fistfuls of curtain and began climbing. He slid back down the first few tries but finally managed to get himself up halfway to the top. He was at least 5 feet off the ground when he felt hands grab him and pull him off the curtain.

Wide-eyed Baekhyun turned around to see his papa looking at him sternly. Uh oh. That was papa’s ‘you’re doing something bad and you better stop or you’ll be punished’ look. Baekhyun gulped.

“Hi papa.” Kris raised an eyebrow at his son’s little greeting.

“Baek you know that’s dangerous. Why were you up there?”

Baekhyun looked at the curtain then back at his papa. He shrugged.

Kris sighed and sat down on the bed, placing his little Baekhyun on his knee. “I’m not going to punish you this time. But don’t try it again or you’ll get a whooping. Understand.”

Little Baekhyun looked down, “Yes, papa.”

Kris kissed his head and ruffled his hair. “I just want you to be safe. Climbing up there is extremely dangerous and you could really hurt yourself.”

Baekhyun nodded as his eyes began to water. He didn’t like it when his papa was upset with him.

Kris wrapped him in his arms, hugging him, “Baby, don’t cry. I’m not upset. I’m just worried, ok? I don’t want you hurt and you’ll hurt yourself if you climb up there again.”

Baekhyun nodded even as his tears began to fall. He buried his face in his papa’s neck and began to sob, clinging onto his papa. Kris sighed and rubbed his baby’s back.

Tiny Baekhyun cried himself to sleep in his papa’s arms so Kris laid him down on the big bed and put the covers over him. Kris kissed his forehead before walking out of the room, leaving the door open.

Baekhyun woke up an hour later. He looked around the room and noticed it had gotten a little darker. He could hear his appa and baba downstairs talking about something.

He glanced back over to the curtain then back at the door. Maybe if he was really quiet, he could try again and get all the way at the top.

Along with Chanyeol’s energy, Baekhyun also got his father’s recklessness. Baekhyun scooted off the bed and waddled back to the curtain. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure neither his papa or appa were coming up the stairs.

Baekhyun grabbed the curtain and began slowly hoisting himself up. Slowly but surely he made his way up the curtain. Once he got to where he was when he was caught, he glanced over his shoulder at the door. He stayed frozen just in case his parents were coming.

When nothing happened, Baekhyun continued to slowly make his way up. He got all the way to the top and managed to swing his little legs until he was holding on to the curtain rod like a monkey. He giggled as he looked around the room that now looked upside down. He swung his little body from side to side, not hearing the little ripping noises from the curtain or the creaking from the curtain rod.

Chanyeol and Kris were in the kitchen talking about their next vacation. Chanyeol had just turned the stove off and was stirring something that smelled like heaven and Kris was leaning against the counter.

“I agree but you know Baekkie is accident-prone. I just don’t think Peru is safe for him at this age.”

Kris opened his mouth to say something when there was a loud crack followed by screaming then a thud.

Chanyeol flew up the stairs with Kris right behind him, muttering about a dangerous baby.

They found little Baekhyun on the floor in front of the window, surrounded by the thick curtains, bawling.

If he wasn’t so worried, Chanyeol would have taken a picture. Baekhyun looked so cute, swallowed up in the big curtains. Chanyeol rushed over and picked his crying baby up, rocking him and shushing him.

Baekhyun continued to cry and Chanyeol laid down on the bed and lay Baekhyun on his chest. Baekhyun’s loud wails soon turned to sniffles. Chanyeol watched him, “Are you ok?”

Little Baekhyun rubbed his eyes with his tiny fist and sniffled, nodding his head. Kris had laid down next to Chanyeol and they were both watching Baekhyun.

Baekhyun laid back down on his appa’s chest and Kris spoke. “Baek, what did I say about climbing the curtains?”

Baekhyun sniffled again. He mumbled into his appa’s chest “Not to.”

Kris sighed and pulled Baekhyun onto his own chest. He poked Baehyun on the nose, “Exactly. Baby, we tell you this stuff so things like this don’t happen.”

Baekhyun’s eyes watered again as he looked up at his papa. “M sorry.” He looked back down.

Chanyeol just watched. He loved moments like this, well not like this but he loved watching Kris and Baekhyun.

Kris poked Baekhyun’s nose again, “Why are you crying? Didn’t I say not to cry?”

He continued poking Baekhyun’s nose until Baekhyun began giggling. Kris smiled at his son.

He puckered his lip, “Ppoppo.”

Baekhyun crawled forward and pecked his papa on the lips. Chanyeol gasped.

“Oh! And where’s mine, little mister?”

Baekhyun giggled as he crawled over his papa to peck his appa on the lips.

Chanyeol smiled at him and kissed him on the forehead, “Promise me you won’t do it again.”

Baekhyun’s head bobbed up and down furiously, “Pinky promise!”

He held out his little pinky and Chanyeol’s larger finger wrapped around it. Baekhyun giggled as Chanyeol kissed their intertwined fingers. Baekhyun then turned to his appa and did the same thing.

Baekhyun sighed and wriggled down between his dads. He yawned and was soon fast asleep.

Kris and Chanyeol grinned at each other over their son’s head.

Baekhyun could be a handful at times but they wouldn’t trade the little monster for anything. 

 

A/N: I couldn't help myself. I had to write this. and post it. I hope you guys like it. check out my other fics too! (love and war and  how they met)

Oh yeah, these probably won't be very long so don't expect too much 

Much love muchachos <3