Photoshoot and Cookies?

You Again

Taeyeon’s Pov

I got a text this morning from Manager-nim saying that i had to do a photoshoot for the clubs promotions. I was excited , being picked as the face of the club is a big deal . I walked to the shoto studio and saw Manager-nim.

“ Ah Taeyeon-ah you’re here “ i bowed and greeted him . “ Yes and I’m super excited “ I smiled not being able to control my excitement . “ Okay now we only have to wait for the other person “ I heard the photographer call out .

Wait another person? Oh its probably Tiffany . “ Excuse me , who’s the other person “ i. Manager-nim smiled and point to the door .

“ Hey Dork “

WHAT? NO ! Out of all the people why him , I’m still trying to forget what happened yesterday.

I was getting my makeup done when Kai sat beside me and started to get his hair done . I tried to avoid him and put in my headphones .

“ Hey Dork , let me listen “ I heard Kai say but pretended not to . “ Yah “ he yelled and took one of my headphones out . I the song and we both listened .

I glanced at him as the song played . He was nodding his head with his eyes closed . I couldn’t help but admired his features , come on have you seen the boy . AS i watched him i remembered the first time i saw him and how flawless he was. The first time he smiled and talk to me .

“ Taeyeon-shi are you crying “ i heard the makeup artist say . I quickly jumped and looked at Kai. “ A-are you okay “ he asked . I nodded and smiled .

He leaned over and wiped my tears “ Dummy you’re gonna ruin your makeup “ he smiled . “ Um yeah i just got something in my eye “ i lied . He chuckled and put the headphone back into his ear .

“ Hey dork play another song “ I did as he asked and played another song . We stayed like that until our makeup and hair was done. “ Okay Kai-shi we’re ready for you “ the photographer said . Kai got up and left . I was curious so i followed .



I watched as he posed and got feedback from the photographer. He looked amazing , like a real model . “ Having fun Dork “ i heard his voice and flushed red . “ U-m-m i was just watching to see how bad you were doing “ i stuttered and mentally slapped myself.

“ Just admit it Dork , you think I’m HOT “ he smirked. “ Nope , you’re not “ I stuck my tongue out at him .

“ Be careful , someone might grab your tongue one of these days” he winked and walked off . I felt my body heat up “ Ah Pabo-yah “ .

“ Okay it’s your turn Taeyeon-shi “ the photographer said . I smiled and walked in front of the camera .

Kai’s Pov

It’s fun to mess with her but it’s hard to focuse when she looks so stunning . Wait no it’s because she’s ugly . “ Gosh Kai you can’t even lie to yourself “ I thought as I watched Taeyeon



Every photograph turned out perfect , every pose she did was amazing. A couple times she would mess up and start laughing, it was so cute.


“ Okay i think we got it “ the photographer clapped and so did everyone else. “ Yay I’m done “ Taeyeon clapped like a little kid .

I bowed and got changed. When i was done i started to head home. I was tired and really needed a nap .

At the apartment

I came into the apartment and went towards the fridge. “ Oh a cookie “ i said eating the cookie . After eating the cookie I went into my room and layed down.

“ Kai “ “ Kai , get up “ . I slowly opened my eyes and saw Taeyeon sitting in front of me . “ w-what “ was the only thing that came out of my mouth .

“ You’ve been sleeping all day, and not spending time with me “ she pouted. My thoughts were running wild, what’s going on and why is she acting like this ? “ Um are you okay Dork , are you sick or something “ i said still in shock .

“ Dork? Kai are you mad at me or something? Sorry if i did something wrong “ she had tears in her eyes . “ No , no I’m sorry “ i said pulling her into a hug .

She hugged me back , I felt my body heat up. “See now thats my Kai” she looked up at me and smiled. “ Why are you acting like this “ I bluntly asked seperating our hug. She smirked and sat on my lap facing me .

“ Like what “ she got closer to my face . I couldn’t keep my cool and flushed completely red . She chuckled “ Because I love you silly “. I felt my heart beat increase . She loves me? And why am i feeling like this ? “ Aww you didn’t say it back “ she pouted and tried to hop off of me . I quickly pulled her back and made her face me , she was blushing.

“ of course I love you too “ wait did I just say that? Taeyeon smiled brightly making my heart melt . I slowly leaned in until my lips touched hers .

As i kissed her i felt her start kissing me back . I smiled into the kiss .

“ Yah Pabo wake up “ I fell out of my bed. “ DID YOU EAT MY COOKIE” I saw Taeyeon standing in front of me.

“ OUCH “ i said rubbing my head . So it was a dream , i signed . “ Answer me , Did you eat my last cookie “ she was glaring at me . “ You know you were much nicer in my dream “ I got up and walked off .

“ Oh and by the way dork I did eat your cookie “ I smiled


“ w-what? dream . Never mind that YOU BETTER BUY ME ANOTHER COOKIE “ I heard her yell .

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HI everyone once again sorry for the boring chapter. I'm back in Seoul and I've been really busy .

Love it here , but all i've been doing is studing and dancing.I'll try to update tomorrow but I have my test shoot tomorrow. Lol never thought I'd get to model , hope it goes well .

Also I wanna share some exciting news. I MET TAEYEON ! ! ! Hard to believe it isn't it , I'm still having a hard time proccessing it.

 

LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!!