It's Her Again

You Again

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I stood there staring at the guy in front of me . So much was running through my mind but I was certain it was him . Kai .

 

" Hello ? " he waved his hand in front of my face and it made me snap out of my thoughts.

 

" H-hello " I faked a smile still analyzing him . " my name is Jongin but everyone calls me Kai " as he said those last words I felt a stab in my heart . "

 

I'm Taeyeon " I said wondering if he remembered me .  " okay well I'm gonna go just make sure not to go in my room " he said and walked out the door . I was left speechless , he seemed even colder than he was 3 years ago .

 

But his looks just got better , he's flawless as ever .

 

I still needed time to think to I decided to go for a walk .


Kai's POV

 

" Dammit I forgot to grab my ID " I said as I walked back into the apartment . " huh she left " I thought as I looked for my ID . She seemed just like any other person but there's something about her .

 

I opened the garbage can and saw a book .

 

YEAR BOOK : Kim Taeyeon

 

I flipped to the first page and there I was from 3 years ago . Why is this book here ? It's not mine , so could it be her's . I flipped through some more pages , I saw a pic of a small girl with glasses . it's the Dork ! T-Taeyeon ?

 

 


Flashback

 

Kai's POV

 

Once again i ended up skipping class , those girls are just so annoying . Whenever i feel like this i go to my favorite place the outside garden . “ Yah how dare you “ i heard Yoona yell . Yoona and her crew were surrounding a small girl .

I watched as they hit and yelled at her “ Aish “ i thought as i walk towards the big mess . “ Oh Oppa “ I could see Yoona was surprised  “ What are you doing “ I asked trying to get a look at the girl on the ground .

“ Well she mentioned Oppas name . And no loser should be able to talk about you “ I stared blankly at Yoona .” Just leave “ i yelled and they ran off .

Then i looked over to the girl on the ground . I could see she was crying and trying to get up . I held out my hand to help her up but she didn’t take it . “ Just take my hand “ I said . She finally took it and i pulled her up , as she looked at me i smiled .

“ Sorry for troubling you “ she said as she ran off . I just watched her run away and sat down . “ Oh “ i looked and saw a small book .

MY DREAMS By Kim Taeyeon

“ Taeyeon?” her name kept going through my head . (End Of flashback) She the girl that left school because of me , well thats what Sehun said . “ The school’s shy , timid , plain and biggest loser is now my roommate “ I smiled “ I bet she’s the same as she was back then .

Urin Deo Isang Nuneul Maju Haji Anheulk “ I picked up my phone .

“ Hello?”

“ Kai-hyung where are you ? We’re late “

“ Im on my way Sehun “

“ Okay you better be , i heard there’s a special performer at the club “ I hung up and got into my car .

Taeyeon’s pov

 “ I almost forgot about my performance “ i quickly ran to Club 2PM  . “ Ya Taeyeon you’re late did you forget ?” Tiffany yelled at me as i started to change .

Tiffany is one of my bestest friends and also the only person i can talk to . “ Ah Tiffany im going crazy , its him again “ i quickly fixed my make up . “ What?Who? “ she looked confused .

“ Its Kai “ i quietly said looking in the mirror . “ You mean the same Kai that-” she was cut off by the clubs manager . “ Taeyeon you go on in 5 " I nodded and walked out of the dressing room .

Kai’s Pov

 

( How they look )

Me and the rest of ExoK walked into the club . “ Kai are you okay you seem weird today “ I heard Suho-hyung say .

I just shook my head “ Do you remember a girl named Kim Taeyeon ? “. They all stared at me .

“ As in our high school’s biggest loser “ D.O chuckled . “ D.O she was that bad “ I heard Sehun say under his breath .

“ Wasn’t she the girl that left after getting rejected by you “ Chanyeol said taking a sip of beer . I just nodded . “ So why are you asking about Her all of a sudden ? “ Baekhyun chuckled .

“ Well its just that-” i was cut of by the sound of music . “ Tell us after this “ .

I saw the lights dim and the DJ started to talk . “ OKay today we have a special performer , for all you  rock fans welcome KIM TAYEON “ my eyes grew 10 times wider when i heard that name .

I looked over at my friends and they seemed to be just as shocked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone ! Yay i updated , i hope you like it . I'll try to update again tonight . Sorry its just that my computer is broken so i have to use my mom's . Thank you for reading and subscribe , Oh and dont forget to comment ^^

OKAY TILL NEXT TIME