The Then and Now

You Again

It was her last year of Highschool and Taeyeon wanted to confess to her crush for 5 years . His name was Kai and he was just perfect . He might of been a complete playboy but Taeyeon knew he had a heart of gold .

\\

(What Taeyeon looked like)

She’s liked him since middle school , Taeyeon had fallen but he picked her up and gave her the warmest smile she’s ever seen . Maybe just maybe he wouldnt reject her like he did with every other girl . Taeyeon cheered herself on and went for it.

She  slowly approached Kai and his friends . " H-hello " she stuttered stopping the groups conversation . " What is this loser doing here ? " laughed D.O and so did the rest of the guys .

" I-I just wanted to talk to Kai-shi " Taeyeon shyly said hiding her face . " don't tell me you're gonna confess " Kai coldly said . Taeyeon stayed quite as Kai sighed .

" Look I don't know why you would think someone like me would ever accept someone like you " . Taeyeon felt her heart break " I-I " . " Just look at you , you are a complete loser and not pretty at all " Kai said without an expression .

" S-sorry " Taeyeon had tears rolling down her cheeks as she ran . " I'll show you , someday i’ll become a person you cant resist " .

3 years later

Taeyeon walked around Seoul looking at all the Apartment Fliers . " Wah ! A shared apartment . It's perfect " she thought as she called the number .

It's been 3 years since Taeyeon's High school year . After having her heart broken by the only person she admired Taeyeon changed . Of course she was still the dorky shortie but now she had a dream and confidence .

She was going to become a singer , singing was the one thing that kept her going through all this time . She also changed her look but not for others it was for herself .

Ah this place is so cute Taeyeon though as she walked towards the apartment building . “ Hey Miss.KIm? “ someone called from behind . Taeyeon turned around and saw an old Ajumma .

“ Hello im here about the apartment “ Taeyeon bowed . “ Oh yes , shall we go and see it ?” They walked into a cute apartment , it was perfect and super clean .

“ Wow this is perfect I’ll take it “ Taeyeon said smiling as she looked around the apartment . “ Okay Dear , you can move in whenever you want . Your roommate is out of town and should be back in a couple of days “ The Ajumma handed Taeyeon the keys and left .

3 days later
Taeyeon was sitting in her new apartment and fixing her room . As she was looking through her stuff she found her old Yearbook. She opened it and there he was , Kai flawless as ever .


( What he looked like )


Even though he broke her heart Taeyeon always had a tiny soft spot for him . Without even noticing a tear fell down her cheek but she quickly wiped it off .

“ Its in the past “ she put the book into the garbage can .


“ Hello ‘ she heard a deep voice behind her . “ Hi you must be my roommate  “ she said turning around smiling but her smile faded when she say his face .