We're Co-Workers now

You Again

No ones Pov

" Hey everyone " Taeyeon said as she walked into the club . " Taeyeon we got newbies " Tiffany shouted as they hugged . Taeyeon just smiled and went into the dressing room .

She sat in the makeup chair and started to do her makeup. She applied her eyeliner and blush , than her eye shadow and mascara . She looked at herself " See Taeyeon I knew you could become pretty " she told herself and smiled .

( What Taeyeon looks like )

" You should really lock the door " Taeyeon jumped back as she saw Kai . "  YAH ! What are you doing here " she yelled as Kai approached her . " You know somethings missing " he smirked and came closer causing Taeyeon to blush . " y-yah what are you talking about " she stuttered avoiding his gaze .

Kai smiled and grabbed Taeyeon chin , he slowly pulled out lipstick and applied it to Taeyeons lips . His heart was beating fast yet he kept his cool . " u-um " Taeyeon was speechless as she stared at Kai . " Now you look perfect " he smiled and winked at her . " Yah ! " she was angry but than her expression softened upon hearing what Kai had said . " Thanks " . She smiled and left the room .

Kai sat down holding his hand over his heart . " Why does that dork make my heart go crazy " he sighed and left the room “ I was trying to make her annoyed but it didn’t work “ he pouted

Meanwhile with Taeyeon

" Hey is that a new lipstick color " Tiffany asked pointing to Taeyeon’s lips . Taeyeon nodded and slightly blushed . " It's a good color on you" Tiffany smiled and ran on stage .

" Okay everyone gather around " the clubs manager announced as he stood on the stage ." Today we have new performers joining us " everyone cheered.

Taeyeon and Tiffany were by the bar getting drinks .“ I heard its a bunch of really hot guys “ Tiffany smiled as she imagined what the newbies look like . “ stop dreaming “ taeyeon laughed as she lightly punched Tiffany’s arm . Tiffany pouted and they both laughed .

Please welcome Exo-k and Yoona “ Taeyeon spit out her drink and everyone looked at her .“ Um sorry “ she apologized as she watched Kai , Sehun, Yoona and the rest of Exo-K go on stage .“ Taeyeon isn’t that-” “Don’t say i’m hoping this is a dream “ Taeyeon cut of Tiffany .

Kai’s POV

So yeah i listened to the dork and got a job here but i couldnt come here alone  so  i asked my friends and Yoona tagged along . I watched the dork spit out her drink and laughed . “ Thank you we’ll work hard “ Suho said and we all bowed .

Hyung isn’t this great “ Sehun had a huge smile on his face . Whats up with him ? he’s acting weird lately . Yoona hung onto my arm as i walked over to the bar . “Thanks for inviting me oppa “ she used her aegyo ( blah not even cute ) . “ Well you came on your own and we happened to be here“ I stated but she ignored me .

Hey dork “ I shouted as i escaped Yoona’s grasp. “ See i did as you suggested “ i said as she ignored me . “ W-what you invited him “ the girl beside her said . I nodded and reached out my hand “ I’m Kai and you are “ . “ I’m Tiffany , Taeyeon you said he was a jerk but he seems nice” she gave me an eye smile .

“ Aww you talk about me “ i teased  . “ well glad you could join us Kai-shi “ she bowed and left . “ Hahaha that dork seems scared “ i laughed and looked over at Tiffany.

“ Do you like Taeyeon “ she bluntly asked . I laughed “ Me? Like that Dork . Now Way “ . Tiffany’s smile faded “ You know Kai , you already put Taeyeon through hell once please don’t do it again “ she walked away leaving me a bit in shock . “ Aish whatever “ i said going into the practice area.

Taeyeon’s Pov

“ TAEYEON “ i heard Sehun shout as he caught up with me . “ Hey so you’re working here “ i smiled and he nodded . “ Now i get to see you’re pretty face more often “ he said causing me to blush. “ Yah Sehun-ah you should be here cause you want to not to just see me “ he chuckled “ Like i said I WANTED TO SEE YOU “ I blushed again and we walked into the practice room .

I looked over and saw Kai sitting on the ground , he was chatting with Yoona . I felt a tug at my my heart but shook it off . “ Okay since we have newbies we should all help out and figure out what they’re gonna perform “ I announced gaining everyone’s attention

( Oh by the way it’s only Snsd and Exo in the room )

“ Well Yoona can join us “ Sunny said . Yoona just nodded . “ Okay what about Exo-k “ i said looking at the boys . Everyone was quiet . “ Oh how about the song you guys performed in high school “ . They all looked over at me “ Yeah i guess we could” D.O smiled and they all agreed .

( 2 hours later )

Practice was done and everyone was heading home . I waved bye to everyone and walk into the training room. I always stay behind so i can have a little time to myself and sing . As i sat on the ground and the music .

Kai’s Pov

( Song Taeyeon's singing/ Can you hear me )

As i was about to leave i remembered about my backpack and ran back to go get it . As i was about to enter i heard music playing and singing . The voice sounded angelic . I peeked my head to take a look who was singing , there i saw the dork . She was amazing and her voice was so powerful . I continued to listen and closed my eyes .Carefully listening to each word she sang

She’s even more better than before .

Flashback

I was taking a nap in the band room until i heard the door open. I knew if i was caught i’d be in trouble so i hid. I saw that girl Taeyeon sitting by the window . She then started to sing  . I was amazed her voice was incredible  .

I just closed my eyes and listened until she stopped. “ huh why can’t you hear me Kai “ i was shocked when she said my name. “ Taeyeon i can hear you loud and clear “

End of Flashback

“ Um “ i felt someone shaking me and jumped up . “ Yah how dare you scare me “ i yelled seeing Taeyeon in front of me . “ Its your fault for falling asleep here “ she fought back . I got up and grabbed my bag . “ what were you doing here anyway “ she shouted as i walked away . “ None of your business Midget ” .

Taeyeon’s Pov

“ None of your business Midget” He did not just say that . I was so mad i through my water bottle and it ended up hitting him in the head . “ Ouch ‘ he shouted “ Are you crazy “ . I couldn’t help but laugh at his dramatic actions .

“ You’re so dead “ i ran as he chased me . He grabbed onto my arm but i pushed him causing him to fall back. As i fell he pulled me down with him . I opened my eyes and we were face to face . I gulped as he started to lean in .

We got

Closer

Closer

Closer than

*bite*

“ ouch “ he yelled as i bit his nose . “ I got up and ran “ I’ll see you at home “ i yelled , i felt like my heart was about to burst .

Kai’s Pov

Our lips kept getting

Closer

Coser

Closer

*bite*

“ ouch “ i yelled holding onto my nose . Taeyeon just ran away “ I’ll see you at home “ she yelled . “ Aish this girl is so annoying “ i thought ruffling my hair.

As i walked out of the practice room i touched my lips “ So close “

________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI everyone sorry thois chapter is bad and confusing . I really tired my best but ended up failing . Been having a hard week and happy be-lated Thanksgiving .

I'm gonna work on a another chapter tonight i dont know if i'll post it but I'll definatily write it .

 And Thank you so much to ➸☪ Panda-ora Tokki♦·۰ Request Shop☽   for the amazing poster and background 

Please subscribe and comment , it really helps me and makes me feel all good ^^

 

( Kai watching Taeyeon )