You're Welcome Taeyeon-ah

You Again

Kai's Pov

We walked into the restaurant . “ Oh Taeyeon-ah , it’s been awhile “ I heard the old Ajumma say as she showed us to our table . “ Ne , sorry i’ve just been really busy ” Taeyeon hugged her .

“ Not that busy , you’ve found yourself a handsome boyfriend “ I looked a t Taeyeon who was slightly blushing . “ Oh no , we’re just “ i cut her off “ Yeah it’s nice to meet you . You you think you could give us a special discount , since this is a date “ The Ajumma nodded and went back into the kitchen .

“ What was that “ Taeyeon shouted and i smirked . “ well i don’t have my wallet “ . Oh i see “ her voice trailed off “ WAIT SO YOU WERE GONNA MAKE ME PAY “ now she looked angry .

How can someone be so angry but be so cute . I slightly chuckled at her childish behavior.

We stayed quiet for a couple minutes . “ Can i ask you something “ i finally managed to break the silence . She nodded taking a sip of water . “ What happened after you left , like where did you go “ . She looked down and let out a sigh .

Taeyeon’s POV

After hearing his question i felt all my feelings pile up .“ Well i felt kinda lost for a while “ why am i telling him this? “ I left home and just walked for a while “ i looked at Kai . “ Wait but you did go back right ? “ his voice seemed a bit concerned .

I slightly smile “ Well no . I knew leaving school would make my parents upset and i didn’t want them to go through that . “ As i talked i could see Kai getting upset , i stop seeing him as a jerk and for once he seemed like he had a heart . “ I got a job and started to take night class . And i started to sing “ I smiled just thinking about those days .

“ When i sang i felt like i could do it , like i was good enough  “.

“ Im sorry “ i was shocked did he just say that ? “ For what you didn’t do anything “ i tried to hide my reaction with a smile . “ No it was my fault you left and my fault you felt not good enough “  I felt like crying hearing those words but i held them in .

“ It’s funny i thought i would hate you but now i realize if you hadn’t done that i would’ve never turned out like this “ “ Even though it did hurt , it made me stronger .Thank you “  I smiled and our food came .

Kai’s POV

“ Wah it looked delicious” Taeyeon clapped taking a sip of the soup . I smiled thinking of what she said , she thanked me even though i ruined her life . Maybe she wasn’t that bad but she’s still a dork .

“ Kai aren’t you gonna eat “ she asked snapping me out of my thoughts   . “ y-yeah “ . As we ate i couldn’t help but glance at her . She ate like i child . “ Not only are you a dork , you’re also a piggy “ i laughed .

“ Mwo ?” I chuckled and leaned over to her . “ You have rice on your face piggy “ I said wiping it off . She flushed red in embarrassment  covering her face .

“Oh you’re blushing it means you like me “ i teased . “ Never gonna happen “ she empathized  the word Never and stuck her tongue out .

“ Aww look at the cute couple “ the Ajumma took our plates . “ So how much is it “ Taeyeon asked taking out  her wallet and giving me a dirty look . “ For you two it’s on the house “ she gave us a warm smile . We both bowed and walked out of the restaurant . “ Hey Kai , you should work at the club “ Taeyeon said out of nowhere .

“ Why so you could spend more time with me “ i teased again and she punched me. “ Ah so manly “  I grabbed my arm .

“ No since you’re a good dancer and it’s a great way to get recognized for being talented “ huh she had a good point but i didn’t want her to know I’m interested . “ I don’t know i already get recognized  for my amazing looks “ i said slide my hair back . She let out a laugh O.o and quickly covered .

“You’ve got only a couple more good years on you pretty boy” . “ Yah at least i don’t sound like an ajumma “ i fought back . That conversation continued all the way back to the apartment . I would say something and she would fire back but we would both end up laughing .

“ Um Kai thanks for tonight “ she said as she walked to her room . “  Don’t get use to it Taeyeon “ i tried to act cool . “ Yeah Yeah , and thanks for calling me Taeyeon “ she smiled and closed her door .

I put my hand on my heart , it was beating so fast . GOsh i need sometime to think . I went inside my room and laid down “ Thanks for calling me Taeyeon “ those words ran through my head . I kept seeing her smile and hearing her Ajumma laugh . “ No Kai stop it “ i put a pilliow over my face .

“ You’re welcome Taeyeon-ah "

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey for the second time tonight . Sorry it's short but i thought it would help Kai's and Taeyeon's relationship move forward . Oh and i have some very exciting news ! I bet you wont belive me but I GOT SCOUTED BY A SM worker . I know I know hard to believe but if you want the full story go here http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/362744.

 

He's so cute ^///^ 

 

She's Adorable ^_^