Queenka meet Dork . . . Again

You Again

It’s been a month since Taeyeon moved in with the biggest heartbreak of her life . Things were always the same , they saw each other , had small conversations and continued with their own lives .



Taeyeon’s POV

 

I was coming home from a long day of work , it’s still hard to go to that place cause i know he’s there but im managing .
I opened the door and heard laughter . “ Oh Kai you’re so handsome “ i heard a girl say as i entered the living room . “ I am aren’t I “ Kai’s voice sang , he so cocky.

I walked in and saw Kai , Sehun and Yoona . “ Taeyeon-ah you’re home “ Sehun embrace me tightly . “ Y-yeah “ i stuttered still looking at Yoona . Oh how i hated her , she made my life a living hell but i put on my brave face . “ Hi Yoona “ i said with a fake smile .

“ Oh Taeyeon it’s been awhile “ i could see the right through her fake smile , she still was the same as before . “ wow this is like high-school all over again “ Kai smirked “ Isn’t it Dork? “ . I didn’t know what to say but Sehun interrupted me .

“Taeyeon we’re about to watch a movie , you should join us “ he smiled sweetly . “ Im really tired Sehun-ah “ i looked at him , he was pouting  . No Taeyeon dont fall for it . “ But i guess one movie is fine “ Dammit Taeyeon .
We all sat on the couch . Yoona was all over Kai and they were making out .

“ Um Sehun are they still dating ? “ i looked away . “ In Yoona’s head yes but in Kai’s no “ Sehun said covering my eyes . I chuckled .

Sehun's POV

I put on the movie and yes we are watching the Ring . I sat by Taeyeon , she was sitting next Kai . Yoona was doing her usual thing and drooling over Kai . “ Hey you scared “ i leaned over to Taeyeon and whispered in her ear .

“U-m-m kinda “ she blushed . Aww why so cute , i couldn’t take it . I saw Kai look over at us and he was frowning , what up with him ? “ Hey Yoona “ Kai grabbed Yoona and started to kiss her .

Taeyeon looked at me and made a “yuck” face . I laughed .

Kai’s POV

As i kissed Yoona I kept thinking about Taeyeon and Sehun . I didn’t have any feeling for yoona , she’s just another toy i guess . “ Ahh I’m scared “ Yoona hid her face in my chest .

I looked away and glance at Taeyeon . She was hugging the pillow and her eyes grew bigger and bigger,“ Cute “.“ Are you cold “ i watched as Sehun put his blanket around Taeyeon , she smiled and thanked him .

It so stupid and it bothers me , no im not falling for her , it’s just annoying seeing people act like that .

The movie got to the scarest part and i grabbed someone’s hand . I looked down and noticed it was Taeyeon’s but oddly i didn’t pull away . I felt her squeeze harder and harder , she must be scared.

“Um Kai “ Taeyeon’s voice interrupted my thoughts  . “ Yeah “ i acted cooly . “ Can you let go of my hand “ I became embarrassed  and noticed i was the one squeezing her hand .
 


It was already 7 and movie ended . I kept thinking about what happened .“ Oppa will you walk me home “ Yoona’s voice broke my thoughts . “ Nah I’m tired “." hey Sehun , drop off Yoona at her house “ i said as Yoona’s smile faded .

He nodded and went over to Taeyeon . “ Bye Taeyeon-ah and don’t  forget to call me “ he hugged her . I clenched my fist . “ Bye Sehun-ah “ she sang as she walked them out the door .


Taeyeon’s POV

I walked back into the apartment . Kai was sitting there staring into space , it really bothered me seeing him with Yoona but i knew i had to put those feelings aside . I was about to go into my room when “ Hey Taeyeon do you wanna go get something to eat “ i turned around not believing what i just heard .

"what? “ i asked tiring to make sure I’m not imagining things . “ Gosh are you deaf , i asked if you wanted to go get something to eat “ Kai seemed a bit annoyed . I nodded

" can you give me a minute to change “ i asked still shocked , he nodded and i went into my room

10 minutes later

Kai’s Pov

My stomach grumbled “ Hurry up Dork “ i shouted and she ran out . “ Sorry it took me awhile “ i just stared at her . Even though she was wearing something very simple she still looked stunning , WAIT no i meant she looked okay for a dork .

( What Taeyeon looks like )

“ KAJA “ she smiled and we left . “ So Kai where do you wanna go “ she asked breaking the silence . “ Um I want Kimchi Chigae “ i looked over at her and she was smiling .

“ Sounds good , there’s a place right over there that makes the best Kimchi Chigae  “ for once it seemed like we agreed on something

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HI everyone ! Did you miss me ( i bet not lol ) . Yup Yoona finally appeared and im sorry for making her the "" in the story but i promise i'll give her a happy ending . Oh and to the person who set me the message telling me to take down this fanfic and that i was a terrible author , you just incouraged me to write more .   And next time please dont be so anti-Taeyeon , she never did anything to you . Blame me for my bad writing but dont blame Taeyeon . 

Okay Thank you for reading and dont forget to comment and subscribe . Also tell me what i could fix in this fanfic , or what i should put in . And because i love you guise i'll do a double update today .