Sehun , Breakfast and a Complement

You Again

Kai’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my phone.

“ It’s already 10 “ I fixed my hair and walked to the kitchen . “ Food “ was the only thing that went through my mind .

“ Morning “ i heard her voice . I looked at her and  went back to looking through the fridge .

“ Hey dork can you cook ?”

“ Mwo ? “

“ I’m hungry “

“ why can’t you do it yourself “ i saw her give me a deathly glare

“ Any other girl would love to cook for me “ I fought back

“ Well i’m not like those girls “ she once again glared at me

“ You use to be “ I mumbled .

I could see she heard me but pretend not to . “ You probably can’t cook thats why “ i teased and she got up . “ Fine “ she yelled and started to take things out of the fridge .

Hehehe one point for Kai . I watched her put on an apron and start cooking . Then i heard the doorbell ring . “ Are you expecting anyone “ she asked as she mixed the eggs . I shook my head and went to the door .

As i opened the door i saw Sehun standing there . “ Hey hyung i came to drop off your car “ He tossed me the car keys and walked in .

Sehun’s POV

Okay so maybe i wasn’t there to just drop off Kai’s car keys , i really wanted to see if Taeyeon was here . I remember how she was in Highschool so cute and dorky.

Flashback

Sehun’s POV

It was my first day and like always i managed to get lost . I saw a small girl walking in the hallway .

“ Excuse “ i yelled and caught up with her . “ Um do you know where room A-7 is ? “ i asked as i gave her my schedule . “ Yeah it’s the same class as mine “ I looked at her and felt my heart drop .

She smiled “ You can just follow me “ . “ umm umm “ i couldnt even talk . She was stunning even though she was wearing glasses and her hair was in a ponytail . “ Are you okay “ i heard her chuckle .

I blushed “ Yeah sorry , I’m Sehun by the way “ I stuck out my hand and she took it . “ I’m Taeyeon , Kim Taeyeon “ . Wow even her name is beautiful i thought as i followed her .

End of Flashback

Still Sehun’s POV

I walked into the kitchen and there she was cooking . I felt my heart beat increase . “ Hey “ i said trying to find my words . She turned around and i saw a smile appear on her face . “ Sehun “ she yelled and hugged me . I felt my face go red . “ I’ve missed you , you at you “ she smiled again .

“ Cough Cough “ i heard Kai’s voice behind us . Taeyeon quickly let go and went back to cooking . Thanks a lot hyung . “ So i’m guessing you know this dork Sehun “ he said as we sat at the table “ . “ Um well yeah since highschool “ i replied as i watched Taeyeon cook .

“ How? During highschool we always hung out “ i saw a confused look on his face. " I guess you didn’t know me as well as you thought “ i chuckled .

“ Oh by the way Hyung Yoona is looking for you “ all of a sudden i heard a plate break . “ Taeyeon are you okay “ i ran to her to see if she was alright . “ Y-yeah i’m fine “ she stuttered picking up the broken pieces . i helped her and she went back to cooking .

Kai’s POV

When did they become so close . And why is he staring at that dork , wait why do i care .

“ Oh by the way Hyung Yoona is looking for you “ Sehun said , all of a sudden a plate crashed . “ Taeyeon are you okay “ Sehun ran to help her . I hesitated but dicided to stay seated .

“ Is the Dork still scared of the Queenka ?” i teased with a smirk on my face . She just stayed quiet and i laughed . “ I guess things don’t change .  “ Here “ she placed a plate in front of me . I looked at the food and surprisingly it looked good .

“ Here you go Sehun-ah ‘ i watched as she placed food in front of Sehun . “ Thank you “ he smile , gosh what is up with him . I took a bite  and it was amazing . “ Wow Taeyeon this is delicious , right hyung ? “ Sehun said and Taeyeon smiled .

“ Its alright “ i lied. Taeyeon then got up . “ You aren’t gonna eat “ i asked . I don’t know why i did that , why do i care ? “ Um no i got to go somewhere .

" Bye Sehun-ah “ she waved bye to Sehun and left .

----Later that night----


Taeyeon’s POV

It’s already 9pm and I finally got home . The whole apartment was dark so i knew Kai wasn’t home . “ Uh i keep thinking about him “ I said out loud . After a couple minutes i decided to go the rooftop .

It was the one place i haven’t been to . As i walked up the stairs i heard music playing . “ Huh that’s weird “ i thought as i peeked to see what was going on .

There he was DANCING , I watched and admired him . His forehead was covered in sweat as he danced with all his might . I leaned in closer but ended up falling .

“ um sorry “ i said as i tried to leave . “ Are you being a stalker “ he pulled on my hand so i couldn’t leave . “ No i just came up here to look around “ i blushed . He smirked and sat down “ But you stayed when you say me right ? “ . I just nodded and he laughed .

I turned around and walked away “ Oh by the way you’re really good “ i managed to say before i left .

Kai’s POV

“ Oh by the way you’re really good “ i heard her say as she left . A smile appeared on my face “ And you Taeyeon , have a beautiful voice “ .

I the music and continued to dance .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HI everyone it's me again and i want to Thank you all for you're awesome comments. I'll try to update agin tonight and sorry this chapter is boring , Im kinda disappointed in myself . Also dont mind my grammer or mistakes , english isnt my first, second ,or third language.

Okay Bye ^_^

( How Kai Looked While Dancing )

( Taeyeon's reaction ) 

 

 And my Screen Saver ^_^