Alcohol

When I Met You

I let out a long sigh as I sat at the bar, tracing the rim of my shot glass carefully. It's been weeks since I've talked to Baekhyun, maybe a month or two after the break up. I was at the bar, yet again. I've been constantly going here ever since Baekhyun and I fought. I didn't know why, I just did. 

"You! Bartender!" I muttered lazily, "Give me a bottle of soju!" 

"I'll be right there!" She bowed, rushing to get yet another bottle of soju. 

I didn't know how many I've gone through so far. The smell of alcohol intoxicated my mind, making me feel light headed and at ease. The smell was such a poison to me- the more I had, the more I'd die inside. I'm those type of people who sit there at the bar, muttering their feelings as they down another bottle of soju or something. 

I sighed for the umpteenth time, squishing my cheek on my palm. I jumped slightly when the bartender slammed the bottle on the counter, hard enough to make a loud sound but not to break it. A few heads turned this way, wondering what all the commotion was about. I glared at them, sending them back to their own world. 

"Here," She chirped with a plastered smile, "Mister, I'm sure you had enough for one night. I suppo-"

"Beat it," I growled, interrupting her. She scurried away, helping a man in his early 30s.

I poured myself another shot sloppily and drank it all. I groaned as my head began to throb. 

How many bottles did I have? 3? 4? Or is this my 5th one?

I poured another cup and drank it all, slamming the glass onto the table. 

"Rough night you got there, Park Chanyeol?" A voice grinned, taking the seat next to me. I glanced over, glaring slightly. 

"Wu Fan, why are you here?" I hissed, taking a sip directly from the bottle. I slammed the bottle on the table, locking my blurry eyes on his stern ones. 

"Don't call me that. Joonmyun made me," He muttered under his breath, "Come on, Chanyeol. Let's go home."

He stood up, pulling my arm with him. I stumbled as I stood up. I was swinging my arm about, accidentally smacking his face. 

"Yah!" He glared. "Chanyeol, let's just go home. And please don't smack my face." 

I nodded as he slung my arm around his shoulders, helping me walk. I trudged along, my eyelids feeling heavy. 

The things I get myself into...

I felt my eyes flutter close as we reached the car. 

A nap sounds good... yeah, I'll take a nap. 

My mind drew a blank as I fell into a deep slumber, Wu Fan's voice just a murmur in the darkness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ji Ji!" 

You groaned, tossing around in bed. You pulled the blanket over your head and muttered incoherent words, whining. 

"Come on, Eun Ji!" 

You felt someone shake your shoulders. You let out an exasperated groan, throwing the blanket off of you and switched to lay on your other side. You peeped open an eye. 

"Oh, it's just you, Bae..." You murmured, closing your eyes once more. 

Wait, WHAT?!

Your eyes fluttered open widely, staring into Baekhyun's brown ones. He had a small smile on his face as the sun shone into it.

"Morning, Ji Ji!" He chirped, giving you his famous eyesmile. 

"Yah! What are you doing in my bed?!" You huffed, pushing him away from you. You pushed him hard enough to make him fall on the floor, landing on his .  You sat up and crossed your arms, blowing the bangs out of your face. He pouted, standing up and rubbing his gingerly. 

"That wasn't nice," He stated, sitting besides you. You rolled your eyes, flicking his forehead. 

"Not my fault you always forget that I don't like to be waken up in the morning~" You ruffled your hair, running your hand through it as Baekhyun continued to pout. 

"That's hurt, Ji Ji...." 

"So?" You scoffed, getting out of bed. You slipped away from Baekhyun's grasp and scurried your way to the bathroom. 

"SOOO..." he emphasized, following you into the bathroom, "You love me and you shouldn't hurt me anymore!"

You spun on your heel, facing him. "Byun Baekhyun, will you just please let me get ready?" 

You glared at him before storming into the bathroom and brushing your teeth. 

"Alright alright, I was here for that, anyways..." He cleared his throat, "I was going to take you some place you haven't been in a while."

"Oh really?" You asked, washing your face. 

"Yeah and you're going to love it," He replied with a cheeky grin as you applied light make up on your face. You glanced at the person in the mirror, examining your jawline here and there. 

"How would you know?" You scoffed, brushing past his shoulder and into your room. You headed straight to your closet and opened the doors, stepping in. 

"Am I your best friend or am I not?" He laughed, "Of course I would know!"

"Fine, but you have to get out of here!" You rolled your eyes, pushing him out. You ignored his complaints and closed the door, facing the clothes in front of you. 

"Oh, did I forget to mention, you should wear a dress?" You heard Baekhyun say through the door. You furrowed your eyebrows together, confused. 

A dress? Why?

"Don't ask why, Ji Ji." He laughed, reading your mind. "Just wear one!"

You frowned and searched through your clothes for a dress. You tapped your chin with your finger, the other hand on your hip. 

"Ji Ji! We don't have all day!" He groaned, pacing about in your room. You opened your mouth to retort that but closed it shut soon after Baekhyun had cut you off. "Don't even bother trying to retort that with a good come back, Eun Ji! Just get your dressed and ready to party!"

"Arraso, UMMA!" you rolled your eyes, emphasizing "umma". Your eyes fell upon a tight, red dress and you picked it up, slipping it on carefully. You glanced in the mirror, admiring the way it hung to your body. 

"Yah! Kim Eun J-" Baekhyun yelled, banging on the door.

This is the one, perfect!

You slipped on some black high heels before grabbing a white blazer frantically off of the hook and stepping out of the closet. 

"Yes Bae?" You asked, blinking at him. Baekhyun blinked back and tilted his head to the side, like he always did when he's confused.

"Why are you so willing to go with me today?" He asked, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. 

You just shrugged, slinging your bag onto your shoulder. "Are we going or what?" 

He smiled, opening the door for you. "Shall we?"

Feeling something new, something good was going to happen- you nodded, stepping out into the world you had long forgotten.