Thinking

When I Met You

 

“Yah, come on Ji Ji-ah.” Baekhyun pouted. You covered your head with your blanket, trying to snuggle back up into a ball.

“No!” You whined, “Go away, Bae!”

Baekhyun had finally found your spare key to your apartment. He had let himself in, finding you sleeping in your bed. After minutes of scolding, he tried to persuade you to leave your apartment and come with him to the mall.

“Come on Ji Ji! I really need those shoes!” He whined, shaking your body gently. You shrugged his hands off before turning your back to him.

“I already told you Bae, I don’t want to! Go ask someone else to help you out!”

“But you’re the only person that would ever go shopping with me,” He pouted once more before tugging the blanket off of you.

“Hey! Give me back my blanket!” You squealed as the cold air hit your body.

“It’s not my problem you’re always inside crying your eyes out without even contacting me!” He scowled as he balled up your blanket and threw it into your closet, slamming the door close.

“It’s not my fault boys are stupid,” You muttered under your breath.

“What did you say Ji Ji? I couldn’t hear you,” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

“Nothing, now please. Can you just give me my blanket?” You whined, sitting up and facing him. You rubbed your arms, trying to warm up.

“If you’re cold, you should wear warmer clothes. Pabo,” He flicked his finger against your forehead, making you pout. He nodded at the tank top and shorts you were wearing.

“Ouch… that hurt.” You whined, rubbing your forehead.

“Come on, let’s go.” Baekhyun sighed before grabbing your wrist and pulling you into the bathroom. He took a glance at your face before sighing once more. “Bags, dark circles, and puffy eyes? Really? Aish, jinjja. You are REALLY something.”

“It’s not my fault boys are stupid.” Your eyes watered as the memories flowed back into your mind.

“Aigoo, smile Eun Ji ah. You’re prettier when you smile.” He grinned at you. “Now… about your eyes,”

You noticed a familiar twinkle in his eyes. Your eyes widened as soon as you recognized that face.

“Oh no. Bae, don’t even-“ Was all you could mutter out before Baekhyun began his “magic” on your eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let out a groan as the throbbing took over my head. My hand automatically reached up to touch my head gently.

“ hangovers.” I cursed under my breath before trying to stand up. I swayed from side to side, unbalanced. I reached out for something to grab onto. I felt my hand wrap around an arm. I glanced up to see 4 familiar faces frowning at me.

“Yah, be more careful Chanyeol.” Joonmyun frowned at me.

“When did you even begin to drink again, pabo?” Kyungsoo scowled as his motherly mode activated. “This place is a mess!”

“Hyung, your breath stinks…” Sehun muttered as he pinched his nose closed.

“Where’s Baek? Isn’t he supposed to take care of you?” Jongin muttered as his eyes wandered throughout the apartment.

“I don’t know…” I breathed out, falling into Joonmyun’s arms. “My head hurts like hell.”

“Obviously, smart one.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. He turned and faced Joonmyun. “Hyung, can you get him to his bed? I’ll make him some soup.”

Joonmyun nodded as he began to stand me back up and walk me over to my room.

He turned to the Sehun and Jongin, “Can you two clean this place up? I can’t stand looking at this place…”

They nodded in response, beginning with the clothes scattered all over the floor.

I felt Joonmyun tuck me into my sheets, bringing them up to my chin.

“Yah, don’t you ever do this again. Arraso?” He frowned as he patted the sheets. I nodded, closing my eyes as he continued to talk.

So this is what I’m capable of? Getting drunk after a break up? God, I’m so en pathetic.

I let my mind wander off about Eun Ji, letting myself remember the times we had together. Sleep soon wafted throughout my body, bringing me some place else- where everything seems to be alright.