Anger

When I Met You

Going to the mall with Bae only caused you to think more of him. You put on a fake smile, trying your hardest to pretend that you were happy. Bae got the pair of shoes he wanted but he bought you some things too- mainly makeup. The moment you got home, all of the emotions you held back, escaped.

You grabbed anything you could and threw it. You picked up a familiar stuff bear and hurdled it at the wall. Tears streamed down your face as you continued to wreck your room into pieces. You collapsed onto your bed, curling up into a ball. Your body shook as you continued to cry.

Why do these things always happen to me? Why can’t things go well in my life? Why can’t everything go the way I want them to? life.

You dragged the blanket over your body and rocked yourself back and forth.

Why can’t things be better now? Why?

You tucked your head into your pillow as sleep and tears overcame your body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I punched the wall as the regret and guilt filled my body.

“ like. Why am I such a failure?!” I screamed as I punched the wall again. I threw punches, pretending the wall was my past self.

Why did I let her go so easily? Didn’t we promise each other that we’d last forever? Why did I let my jealousy get to me so easily? I love her… don’t I?

I slumped against the wall, shaking as the tears flowed uncontrollably down my face.

After so many years with each other, how did this even happen? How did we break up anyways? God, why am I so en stupid?

I closed my eyes, letting all of my feelings out through my tears.

“Chan…yeol?” A voice gasped. I opened my eyes and looked up. My eyes widened as I felt my eyes water up once more.

“Eun Ji…?” I gaped.

What is she doing here? I…I thought we were over.

“Pabo!” I felt a finger flick my forehead. I shook my head and looked back up. My eyes widened as the figure glared at me, bags in their hands.

“Baek…” I muttered, standing up slowly.

“Yes, it’s me.” He rolled his eyes, “Yeol, you really need to get over her soon… I mean, you haven’t been eating and you’ve been constantly punching the wall.”

I muttered back an unintelligent response as I walked over to the kitchen.

“Dude, the landlord is so going to kill you for the damage…” Baekhyun muttered, shaking his head. He placed the bags onto the countertop.

“Don’t care,” I growled back, grabbing the soju from the fridge. I reached out, wanting to grab the bottle. He slapped my hand away and stepped between the fridge and I.

“Move out of my damn way.” I roared, pushing him harshly out of the way. Baekhyun landed on his . He sat there for a moment, letting the pain settle in. I grabbed the bottle of soju out of the fridge and began to drink out of it. I glanced down at him, tilting my head to the side in wonder. He glared at me, eyes harsh and piercing.

“You’re a en jerk, you know that?” He spat. I rolled my eyes as I took another swig. The soju was starting to have an effect on me. The world spun as my head began to throb.

“Oh really? You’re the one that’s still hung up about Mi Young~” I smirked as I took another swig. Baekhyun clenched his hands into fists.

“Park Chanyeol. How dare you talk to your hyung that way.” He snapped, glaring at me.

“What hyung? You act like my dongsaeng.” I scoffed.

A hard fist slammed into my jaw, throwing me back. I stumbled back as my side jabbed into the corner of the counter. I fell onto my , groaning in pain. Heat spread from my side to the rest of my body. The bottle of soju crashed onto the floor, shattering into pieces as the soju splattered. The smell was intoxicating. My head spun as I glanced at Baekhyun. He was glaring at me.

“You’re the worst friend ever.” He spat before rushing back out of the door.