Tears

When I Met You

“I don’t give a !” You screamed, pounding your fists on Baekhyun’s chest. You began to cry, letting every single damn feeling out of your body. “Just get the out!”

“Ji Ji-ah…” Baekhyun whispered, grabbing your wrists. His eyes softened, filling with sorrow.

“I said, ‘Leave me the alone.’ What the hell don’t you understand of that?!” You scream, tugging your wrists away. He held on tighter, not letting you go.

“Eun Ji, come on.” He offered, wrapping 2 strong arms around your body as he stood behind you. He rested his chin on your shoulder, smiling sadly at you.

“Eun Ji-ah…” He said once more, hugging you a bit tighter.

You broke down, sobbing as you crumpled up on the ground in his arms. Baekhyun spun you around so that your face was in his chest. You cried into it, crumpling it in your fists. He your head quietly, rocking the both of you back and forth. Tears spilled from your eyes and soaked up his shirt. You sniffed quietly as the tears escaped.

“Shhh… it’s going to be okay~” He muttered, kissing the top of your head. You looked up at him with glassy eyes.

“No,” You whispered, “It’s not going to be. I just know it, Bae.”

He shook his head and cupped your face, “Ji Ji. It WILL be okay. I promise. I’ll kick anyone’s if they dare to hurt you.”

You looked away, hiding your watery eyes from him. You knew everything was wrong. Everything. You tried your hardest to believe him yet your mind disagreed.

Bae… I really want to believe you right now. I want everything to be okay. Thank you for being here for me. I’m glad that you are. But, Bae, deep down, I know everything isn’t going to be okay. I can just sense it.

You looked back up at him, eyes puffy and watery.

“Bae…” You croaked, searching his warm brown eyes.

“Yes, Ji Ji?” He smiled softly, brushing the hair out of your eyes. “What is it?”

“C-Can you spend the night?” You asked hesitantly, “I-I… don’t want to be alone.”

He gave you a small smile before lifting you bridal style, “Of course, anything for my Ji Ji~”

I guess tonight won’t be so bad after all…