Eight years later

Maid for each other

No one's POV:

As Kris was set the task of cleaning the house he now wished he swapped roles with Sophie and was now washing the dishes, to him it was quiet... to quiet in fact..."Hey give it back" he heard a voice shout and a commotion going on upstairs "Knew it wouldn't last long" he said to himself as he went upstairs to see what was going on. As he entered his daughters bedroom he found her sitting on her bed crying "BaoYu what's wrong?" he asked her as he went to sit next to her "Henry came in here and nicked all of my toys that are usually on my bed" she replied as she began to cry again "Henry" Kris called as the twin son slowly walked to door "Did you nick your sisters toys?" he asked him as his son innocently shook his head "No" he said but of course Kris knew he was lying, he knew what his son was like. "Are you lying to me?" he asked as his son thought for a moment and again shook his head "Henry" he said sighing "Ok maybe I did, but she took my Nintendo" he replied as Kris turned to look at his daughter "Give him back his Nintendo and he'll give you back your toys" he said to her as she got up with his Nintendo and gave it to him in exchange for his toys. 

"There was that so bad?" he asked them as they both shook their heads "When is Uncle Luhan going to get here I want to play with Andy?" asked Henry "And I want Uncle Chen to bring Lin Lin" added BaoYu as Kris crouched down to meet both their eyes levels "Well, if you two were to help me clean up then maybe they'll get here quicker" he said to them and they immediatly set out to help him clean the upstairs. "They're actually helping?" asked Sophie as she wondered upstairs to find her children helping out their dad "We have a deal going on here thats why" replied Kris as Sophie smiled "Well I'm just about done downstairs I just need to cook some food" she said and as soon as she mentioned food her sons head whipped up "Food?" he asked turning to his mum "You'll get it when its done, keep it up as well, the place is looking good" she said as she walked downstairs "The things I have to do to eat these days" he said to himself as he sighed causing Kris to errupt into laughter. 

"Henry, BaoYu" Sophie called a while later as Chen and the others began to turn up "About time" said Henry as he took Andy of to play and BaoYu did the same with Lin Lin "No Tao today?" asked Sophie as she looked around "He's preoccupied in Japan right now" replied Luhan as everyone went to sit down and Sophie looked confused "He means he's gone there to get her" said Lay as he helped his wife to sit down with her ever increasing stomach and Sophie just went "Ohhh". The next few hours were spent laughing and joking around and going back to the good old days before one by one everyone left until Sophie and Kris were left to clean up and put their children to bed. "Henry is FINALLY asleep... I think he had to much sugar" said Kris as he came back down to help Sophie clean up the kitchen "Just be greatful he isnt bouncing of the walls right now" she said as she handed him some dishes to put away "At least now we finally have peace" he said as Sophie laughed and the two finally managed to get the cleaning done. "And now we sleep" said Kris as he threw himself onto their bed and Sophie climbed in next to him laughing "Goodnight" she said as she felt his arms wrap around her waist and pull her close to him "Goodnight" he said back as he closed his eyes. 

For Sophie the past eight years had been the best of her life since marrying him and as she slept that night she couldnt wait to spend so many more with the man she loved...