Dreams into reality

Maid for each other

Song for the chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJYXItns2ik

----------

No one's POV: 

"Sophie, Sophie wake up" she could hear someone call as she felt herself being shaken and as her eyes slowly opened and she found Kris standing above her. "I fell asleep?" she asked as she sat herself up and Kris began to laugh "Yeah you did" he said "Aren't you cold, sleeping out here?" he asked "Freezing" replied Sophie as she began to shiver. "Here take this" said Kris as he took of his coat and wrapped it around her "But you wont you be cold?" she asked as he sat next to her and shrugged "Doesnt bother me" he said and Sophie nodded as the two of them continued to sit there. "So how did you end up falling asleep?" he asked "Well, I came out here to check the garden like Mrs Li said and I found the swing and began to well... swing on it.... next thing I knew you were waking me up" replied Sophie "Dont worry I ended up falling alseep to" said Kris "Dream of anything?" asked Sophie as Kris nodded "Actually I did" he said as Sophie gave him a look as to say "Well what was it?". 

"Basically I was dreaming of the marriage that my parents supposedly have planned" he said "You nervous... about it?" asked Sophie as Kris shook his head "No, why should I? I'm not going to get married" he replied as Sophie nodded her head and let Kris continue with his story "Basically we were at the altar and the preist asked if anyone had a reason to object to our marriage and somebody did" he said as Sophie's eyes widened "Was it one of your friends?" she asked as he shook his head "Who was it?" she asked 'Should I really tell her it was her?' he thought to himself as Sophie waited for answer. "It was...." he began but stopped himself from saying anything else, "It was?" she asked as he thought of something to say "The girl.... I like" he said as Sophie's eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat 'It was me?' she thought to herself "Wh-who is this girl?" she asked and now it was Kris' turn for his heart to skip a beat 'Busted' he thought to himself. "Sh-she... you wont know her" he said as Sophie's heart then dropped 'So he doesnt like me?' she thought as Kris got up from the swing and held his hand out for her to take "Come on, we should be getting inside before we catch a cold" he said as Sophie took his hand and he helped her up before turning around to walk inside. 

Sophie meanwhile just stayed where she stood 'I need to find out the truth' she thought to herself as Kris turned around to see her staring at the ground "Sophie?" he asked 'Here's my chance' she thought as her gaze remained fixed to the floor. "Earlier when I knocked the vase on the floor... I heard the conversation you had with your mum... I heard everything" she said as Kris' eyes widened, "Do you like me... or did you just say that in the hopes it would get you out of the marriage?" she asked at which Kris sighed and walked over to her. For Sophie though she took Kris' silence as he walked over to her as a no he didnt like her and tears began to well in her eyes, that's when she felt her face being lifted up and soon she was eye to eye with Kris and she began to blush "You really think I like someone just as an excuse?" he asked as Sophie began to blush even more 'So he does like me' she thought to herself. 

'Oh what the heck' Kris thought to himself as he pulled Sophie's face close to his until they were centimetres apart "What are you do-" she began but Kris cut her of with a kiss...


What did you guys think then? 

Good, bad, crappy? 

Speak to us!!