Unexpected guests

Maid for each other

No one's POV: 

Sophie was sat in the kitchen of Kris' house marking the work that the children in her classes had done this morning, it was now 5:45 and her shift had started an hour ago, seeing as Kris wasnt home yet she was going to wait for a bit before thinking about cooking him something. "Ouch" came a voice from the hallway as Sophie's head whipped up 'What was that?' she thought to herself as she eventually shrugged and went back to marking thinking she had imagined the noise. "Well he has to be home the light's on in the kitchen" she heard someone whisper and that's when she knew she wasnt imagining things "Well should we go have a look?" she could hear another voice say as she slowly wondered to the hallway "NO! What if it's a robber or something?" came another voice "Dont you think you're over-reacting just a bit Chen?" asked a voice as Sophie peered around the corner to find a face peering at her before both of them let out a scream. 

"Xiumin what's wrong?" asked someone as four boys came running to their friend to find him pointing at Sophie "What are you doing here?" one of them asked "I could ask you the same thing" replied Sophie as she once again held her chest. "Are you some girl Kris has bought home?" asked Xiumin as Sophie looked at him shocked "No I'm a maid of his" she said as the five boys looked at each other before going ooohhhhh "So you must be Sophie" said the one with a baby face as he walked over to her "I'm Luhan" he said as Sophie nodded to him "You already know who I am because we scared each other" said Xiumin who was also holding his chest. "I'm Chen", "Tao" said Tao as he took Sophie's hand and planted a kiss on it "And I'm Lay" said Lay as they all wondered into the kitchen. "We were going to come here to make something for Kris to cheer him up, but since you're here there really is no point now" said Lay as he looked around and found the workbooks "What are these?" he asked as he went to have a look "Oh that? It's from work" replied Sophie as Lay and the others looked through the books "So you teach English?" asked Luhan as Sophie nodded "Kris would be an expert at this" said Chen as he had a look through "Really?" asked Sophie as he nodded. 

"Kris can speak English.. as well as others" said Xiumin 'Wow... smarter than I thought he was...'. "So how about it Sophie?" asked Tao as she looked at them "How about what?" she asked "We help you make something for Kris?" he asked as she nodded and she and the others began to cook up a meal. 

*An hour or so later* 

"Wh-what are you guys doing here?" asked Kris as he came home to find Sophie with his friends laughing and eating "We thought we would come over here and do something to surprise you and cheer you up but when we got here Sophie was already here" replied Tao "And she gave me a heart attack" added Xiumin. "Sophie go put this in my room" said Kris as he handed Sophie some papers and his jacket as she went upstairs to his room "What happened to your face?" asked Chen as he tried to point to the bruise on Kris' face but he pushed his hand away "It's nothing" he muttered as he began to eat "But Kirs it-" began Luhan before Kris interrupted saying "I said it's nothing... just another fall out with dad..."