Stay away

Maid for each other

No one's POV: 

Sophie was out of work early for once and decided to go home before going to Kris' to start her shift. "Thank you Mrs Chan" she called as her neighbour helped her carry her stuff in before leaving, when Sophie flicked the lights of her house on she got the shock of her life when she found Mrs Wu sitting in her living room waiting for her. "What are you doing... no wait how did you get in here?" Sophie asked as Mrs Wu rolled her eyes and stood up before walking up to her "That shouldnt concern you" she began 'Well it should seeing as you broke into my house' Sophie thought. "What were you doing with my son last night?" she asked suddenly "Working for him" replied Sophie which was partly true "You're lying" said Mrs Wu "I can assure you I'm not" replied Sophie and that was when Mrs Wu slapper her across the face "DON'T LIE TO ME" she shouted as Sophie tried to get over the initial shock of being slapped. 

"You were seen going out to dinner with him last night" she said "Yeah after he smashed the house apart and fell to the floor crying because you and that husband of yours have pushed him over the edge" she shouted back and again she was slapped across the face. "That concerns you not on what me and my husband do... now what's your relationship status with him?" she asked as Sophie sighed "There is nothing going on with us" she said "Again you're lying... why did he take you out to dinner?" she asked "It was because he was apologising to me for hurting me in his rampage... there is nothing going on I'm a maid and he's my boss" said Sophie as Mrs Wu looked at her for a second her eyes like slits. "Be sure to keep it that way... because if I found out you've gotten to emmotionally attached... you better start praying" she said and Sophie had had enough "Or you're going to do what? Get me fired?" she asked as Mrs Wu shot her a look that could kill... 'She and her husband sure do like giving people that look' she thought to herself as Mrs Wu approached her untol they werejust centimetres. 

"Let's just say mummy and daddy in Shanghai will be in great danger" she said as Sophie's eyes widened "You wouldn't dare" said Sophie "Try me... now go to work and do what you're suppose to do... being a maid... but hear this, stay away from my son" and with that she walked out and left Sophie where she stood... her cheek throbbing with pain at that point... "What do I do now?" she asked herself as she got ready to go Kris'.