The dream

Maid for each other

No one's POV: 

"Are you alright?" asked Kris as Sophie blushed and picked up the vase she knocked to the floor, luckily it didnt break "Yeah, I heard shouting so I came up to see if you were alright" replied Sophie 'Does she know?' Kris thought to himself before saying "Yeah, I was talking to Tao and he just kept bombarding me with questions" Kris lied as Sophie studied him for a second before saying "Oh right, I just thought it was your mum or dad giving you a hard time" replied Sophie 'Did he just say that he liked me so he could get out of the marriage?' she thought to herself as she walked downstairs and went out to the garden to finish the jobs Mrs Li had left her.

Meanwhile Kris let out a sigh of relief, he thought he managed to get away with why he was shouting in reality, in truth Sophie knew she just didnt want to tell Kris that she was ear-wigging in the conversation he was having, before he went to sit down and soon found his eyes closing and went of to dreamland.

Kris' dream:

Kris found himself walking up to a church on a bright spring morning, the bells were ringing and the place was crowded with guests of all backgrounds chatting and laughing. When he looked ahead he could see his friends joking around and laughing, all of them in suits 'Who's wedding is this?' he thought to himself as Tao noticed him and ran over to him. "You nervous?" he asked as Kris looked at him confused "Nervous about what?" he asked "About getting married silly" he said as Kris' eyes widened "I'm getting married?" he asked and as he looked down found himself in a suit 'No, no, no' he thought to himself as the doors opened and guests began to walk in as Lay, Luhan, Xiumin and Chen walked over to join Tao. "Come on then Kris in we go" said Luhan as he pushed him forward but Kris shook his head. 

"I cant get married" he said as he turned around to walk away but then his father appeared "KRIS HERE NOW" he shouted as Kris turned to face him "NO" Kris shouted but then his father grabbed him and dragged him into the church and up the altar "You will stay here and you shall be married" he said as he went to sit down and Kris was left there pancing. Soon the doors opened and his soon to be wife Amber slowly walked up the aisle before joining him and the ceremony began. "If anyone should have a reason as to why these two should not be married, speak now or forever hold you peace" called the preist and Kris himself was about to say so before a voice behind him shouted "I object". 

When he, Amber and everyone else turned around they saw Sophie at the end of the aisle and the next thing he knew the two of them were holding hands and running far away from the church until they came to a nearby park. "What was that all about?" he asked as the two of them caught their breath "That day your mum slapped me across the face I overheard the phone conversation you had with her" she began as Kris' eyes widened "I know you like me Kris and the truth is... I like you to" she added as she walked over to him, placed a hand behind his neck and pulled him down so their lips met.... 

-------------

Kris quickly woke with a jolt and when he looked at the time, he had almost been asleep for an hour. As he walked to the kitchen he still found Sophie's stuff there "She's still here?" he asked himself and then remembered that he had last seen her walking out into the garden as he grabbed his coat and shoes and walked out to find her. "Where could she be?" he asked himself as he had been looking around for the past ten minutes, thats when he came to the pond and as he looked at the chair swing nearby he could see a shadow slumped against it and as he walked over found Sophie sleeping on it. Seeing her there made him smile because of how cute she looked and went over to wake her up.